Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) (80971 Views)

Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Angelanest: 3:07pm On May 22, 2018
A loved up picture of the man who killed his girlfriend yesterday in Oshodi area of Lagos state - has emerged. The suspect allegedly killed unsuspecting girlfriend in a gruesome manner for money rituals, according to online reports. The shocking incident happened at Balogun street Oshodi Lagos where the guy was caught early morning at 4':48 am while going to dispose the body.

He was said to have stuffed her inside a bucket and put the bucket on his head. .

He was, however, stopped and asked for the content of the bucket and he said it was dirt.

]The lifeless body of the woman was discovered after he was ordered to open it.

The suspect has since been handed over to the police.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/photo-of-man-who-killed-his-girlfriend-in-lagos.html

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 3:14pm On May 22, 2018
see this fine lady. RIP to her

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 22, 2018
National Agency for Prohibition of Skull Mining.

Please come and help us!!!

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2018
See d yansh..chain!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2018
Man is heartless! angry Only God will deliver us from whosoever wants to terminate our lives when It's not yet time.RIP sis-you never deserve that man.

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Kneephy(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2018
Imu nika, tio je Ka gborun asebi cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by 1x2x3: 4:24pm On May 22, 2018
I don't think it's for ritual purpose. Every killing shouldn't be tagged ritual....something must have gone wrong resulting to her death and he thought the best thing was disposing the body.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by maestroferddi: 4:32pm On May 22, 2018
The devil came to kill, to steal and to destroy.

How can a human being do this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2018
Wooooow i thought she was just a one night stand prostitute. They even go out in the same attire? We really need to hear his side of this story.

71 Likes

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by RZArecta2(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2018
After three days, nobody has been able to name this man so we can put this tribal bashing to an end cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 4:38pm On May 22, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Wooooow i thought she was just a one night stand prostitute. They even go out in the same attire? We really need to hear his side of this story.

So, if she were to be a one night's stand you will support her killing?

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:

So, if she were to be a one night's stand you will support her killing?

Nope that means it might not be 100% Ritual

42 Likes

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by falcon01: 4:43pm On May 22, 2018
Dont kill him.

Make him suffer. Make him wish for death but dont give him!!

5 Likes

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by CSTR1003: 4:57pm On May 22, 2018
Just look at how he wasted this tall beautiful Yoruba woman.
Some men are truly the demons they are called.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:58pm On May 22, 2018
My goodness!!!
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by elyte89: 5:10pm On May 22, 2018
Dey snapped dis picture in my area,precisely jakande estate okeafa isolo,@moshalashi bstop

Those who re familiar with DT background will knw

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 22, 2018
Since this news broke, these afonjas have refused to release his name because he is an afonja. Who are you fooling Afonjas? Had he been Igbo now, his name would have been plastered everywhere. Just looking at his skinny and malnourished body, he is definitely an afonja. Wicked things!

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 5:13pm On May 22, 2018
grin
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2018
This is a husband and wife not girlfriend. Stop misleading us here .and for those who call afonja skull mining you need to examine your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by omotuntun: 5:37pm On May 22, 2018
I keep saying it 97% of Nigerian are physiopaths that needs help.

The daily stress, uncured pain accumulated turns the brain to work abnormally, this is not government.

To me government is only 8% of Nigerian problem the others are each and every one of us.

Sorry pretty girl. Rip

Instead of taking this guy to rehab

1 Like

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 5:37pm On May 22, 2018
Really sad! And this lady thought she was dating a human being.

When they dress, they look responsible, but he was just an animal in human skin.

And to the ladies, love is not a do or die affair. If you notice him behaving like a psychopath, don't walk, run!

17 Likes

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2018
Take it dia.

Skull miner of a person.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 22, 2018
They shouldn't kill him, at least not right away.

He should be donated to UCH Psychiatric department to be studied.

4 Likes

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2018
I jst saw the video on fbk s very pathetic, I pray this guy roast in hell.... May her soul rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by StarUp: 5:40pm On May 22, 2018
I watched the video on FB and I don't think he killed her for ritual purpose...she must have discovered something that could put his life on the line so he decided to put hers on the line instead... By the way, he is an Igbo guy judging from his accent when beaten in the video(and everyone was shouting àsē õmō IBO nï)...he told the crowd that she had died so he was taking her body to the mortuary...moral of the whole scene is "your BEST friend can end up your most formidable enemy".

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:40pm On May 22, 2018
As heartless as APC

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.