Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship (55334 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / 2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by PRINCEWILL1111: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Please have dragnet contacted anybody. Please let's know if they have. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Who are those sitting on top of the AGIP list!!!
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Fredozki(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hahahahahaha
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by umaira10: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
we are all anticipating o
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hello guys,

Has anyone heard anything from Dragnet yet?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by femoalaofin: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by sparowtipsy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Where did you here from and what did you hear
femoalaofin:
From wah I heard, shortlisted guys have already been contacted.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
femoalaofin:

when were they contacted?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Bcde: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Last week, Dragnet told me to resend some of my documents and today I got a mail from my school saying Dragnet contacted them to confirm that I truly was offered admission to study there. I don’t know what this means but I’m being hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bcde:
Last week, Dragnet told me to resend some of my documents and today I got a mail from my school saying Dragnet contacted them to confirm that I truly was offered admission to study there. I don’t know what this means but I’m being hopeful.

Congratulations, I guess you applied for Overseas
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Bcde: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks. Yes, overseas.

Anfieldboss:

Congratulations, I guess you applied for Overseas
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by denniece1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bcde:
But I thought u didn't even get invite for the test?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Bcde: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
I also mentioned that I lodged a complaint in writing. My invite came before the exam.

denniece1:

But I thought u didn't even get invite for the test?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
So only you got PTDF, Nottingham, AOS Orwell graduate trainee and now Agip? sad sad sad sad

Bcde:
I also mentioned that I lodged a complaint in writing. My invite came before the exam.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by sparowtipsy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dude you said you werent invited for the test, how come you got the scholarship bro??
Senator35:
So only you got PTDF, Nottingham, AOS Orwell graduate trainee and now Agip? sad sad sad sad

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Bcde: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
My invite came in later.

sparowtipsy:
Dude you said you werent invited for the test, how come you got the scholarship bro??
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Bcde: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lol I didn’t get PTDF.

Senator35:

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Akecs: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Really

femoalaofin:
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
make u dey bobo us there...I am watching you....if you want me to stop, tell Agip to do normal for me too
Bcde:
Lol I didn’t get PTDF.

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bros Femo, is that you? Ladokite wink wink wink
femoalaofin:
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
Has anybody been contacted for local scholarship?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Was the local scholarship the one that came out a week after the overseas?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by GCsomething: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bcde:

Thanks. Yes, overseas.

I join to congratulate Bruh! Meanwhile, i would want u clear the air for most of us with these questions: your state of Origin , undergraduate and PG course of study and even your CGPA.

Thanks and the best in future
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Bcde: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thank you very much.

I do not think things like state of origin or CGPA helped my case though, it was most likely based on the test performance. Also, I do not know if the email from the school translates to me winning the scholarship.

I had a first class in engineering, I am from Ogun state and I want to pursue something related to Control Engineering for my Msc. Also, I am not a male human.

GCsomething:

I join to congratulate Bruh! Meanwhile, i would want u clear the air for most of us with these questions: your state of Origin , undergraduate and PG course of study and even your CGPA.

Thanks and the best in future

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by GCsomething: 6:02am On Jul 10, 2018
Bcde:
Thank you very much.

I do not think things like state of origin or CGPA helped my case though, it was most likely based on the test performance. Also, I do not know if the email from the school translates to me winning the scholarship.

I had a first class in engineering, I am from Ogun state and I want to pursue something related to Control Engineering for my Msc. Also, I am not a male human.

Good! Thanks for clearing the air. I fail and learn immediately so to improve in next endeavor. Not just test score but also your grade is not unconnected with that. Even from oil state too.Nawaoh Same happened with ptdf,70% of those awarded has First class grade. Wasted people's time with their 2-5min interview. Let stay positive. It will happen soon. The competition is real and we will keeping pushing.

That contact to your school could mean a fair evaluation for you and chances are that it will awarded to you. Good luck bae. But check your mail and lets talk.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations to all those who have won, for the rest of us, I pray we find something too. There is no doubt these scholarships select the most outstanding candidates, there is also God grace factor too. There is no need to be asking about profile and all that but the truth is that those that have a first class are more likely to perform better in the selection test and have the highest scores possible

Anyone have an idea of how many wrote the agip exam and how many people were selected?
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 10, 2018
I thought you won the scholarship last year? if yes which did you win? local or oversea? I was just surprised to see you on this thread
sparowtipsy:
Where did you here from and what did you hear
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Bcde: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Thanks a bunch. I replied your e-mail since yesterday.

GCsomething:

Good! Thanks for clearing the air. I fail and learn immediately so to improve in next endeavor. Not just test score but also your grade is not unconnected with that. Even from oil state too.Nawaoh Same happened with ptdf,70% of those awarded has First class grade. Wasted people's time with their 2-5min interview. Let stay positive. It will happen soon. The competition is real and we will keeping pushing.

That contact to your school could mean a fair evaluation for you and chances are that it will awarded to you. Good luck bae. But check your mail and lets talk.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by sparowtipsy(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Local last year! Reapplied for the overs abi na sin ?
PCGamer:
I thought you won the scholarship last year? if yes which did you win? local or oversea? I was just surprised to see you on this thread
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2018
but the instructions says current and past beneficiary from similar awards are not eligible, I hope they meant similar awards as in same same, if not if similar means like - is local and oversea not alike since they are in PG category for NAE?
sparowtipsy:
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Voice234: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2018
was also contacted, called on Friday, asked to fill a document and send my ID.....was also called and mailed yesterday.
Re: Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
so have you been contacted?
sparowtipsy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher / Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka / Boarding Schools And Lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.