Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Czech/eu Work Permit Required - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Czech/eu Work Permit Required (2236 Views)

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech / 1 YEAR POLAND WORK PERMIT VISA (100% GUARANTEE ) / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Czech/eu Work Permit Required by obamma: 12:12pm On May 26, 2010
Dear all,

Recently, i have a hanging job offer in the czech republic as a software consultant. The job sure will be given to me if and only if i have a work permit for Czech republic. Right now am in Lagos Nigeria. 2 weeks is required of me to provide the work permit and take the job.

Does anyone know any expert who can help secure this work permit. You can also drop ur email or number here i will contact you. Thanks alot.
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by justwise(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2010
obamma:

Dear all,

Recently, i have a hanging job offer in the czech republic as a software consultant. The job sure will be given to me if and only if i have a work permit for Czech republic. Right now am in Lagos Nigeria. 2 weeks is required of me to provide the work permit and take the job.

Does anyone know any expert who can help secure this work permit. You can also drop your email or number here i will contact you. Thanks alot.

Why don't do it urself? Have you be given letter of employment by the company?
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by obamma: 12:37pm On May 26, 2010
No letter of employment, that's the issue. Because, if there was letter of employment i will try do it myself. The company said they are not sponsoring any work permit for any body. So once you have work permit, is as good as u have the job. Thanks.
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by justwise(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2010
obamma:

No letter of employment, that's the issue. Because, if there was letter of employment i will try do it myself. The company said they are not sponsoring any work permit for any body. So once you have work permit, is as good as u have the job. Thanks.

You don't have a job then. If you are given a job by a foreign company they will give you letter of employment, that letter will be used for ur visa application, without that, u got nothing to show the consulate officer.

Where do you want the travel agent to get one? Forgery?
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by obamma: 2:00pm On May 26, 2010
Tanx alot justwise for your contributions. I really appreciate. Pls can you give me a complete guide on how to go about it in order to get the work permit withing 2 weeks. Also my email is bajax2k2@yahoo.com, we can chat pls.
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by justwise(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2010
obamma:

Tanx alot justwise for your contributions. I really appreciate. Pls can you give me a complete guide on how to go about it in order to get the work permit withing 2 weeks. Also my email is bajax2k2@yahoo.com, we can chat pls.

Your starting point is to get the letter of employment from them, if they refused then it will be difficult for you get a visa.

If they do give you one then ur next point of call is their embassy website, there you will see other requirements for work permit including the lenght of time it takes to get the visa. You don't set the time, no agency set the time, the embassy does.
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by obamma: 2:38pm On May 26, 2010
Tanx justwise, i will do as you adviced. Incase i nee any more clarification i will post it here. tanx.
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by suxes2005(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2010
1. Wat was ur status when u applied for the job?

2. How do dey expect u 2 get to CZ without an i.v.?

Does it mean u applied as if u r already dia?

SHALOM
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by juzme: 1:06pm On May 27, 2010
it is your employer who will be responsible for your work permit. If they are not interested in processing that for you then dont waste your time over them. there are no short for that. And in most EU countries you can only work for the company who got the work permit from.
In order words nobody can process work permit for you. Again, dont waste your time on that.
the best thing for you is to continue to search for other jobs. who knows you can be lucky to get an offer where the employer will be ready to do the process for you.
Best of luck
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by obamma: 3:50pm On May 28, 2010
@suxes2005 : I didn't apply as if i am already their. Its a project that requires specialized skills , i applied from Nigeria.

@juzme: From recent discussions, the company is holding talks on sending me the approved job offer letter which will help me process the work permit here, but in case they fail to do so, i will simply forget them. Thanks for your advice.
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by suxes2005(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2010
^^^^^^

Aight, lets see how it goes

SHALOM
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by femifoly: 12:01am On May 29, 2010
It is inconceivable that a company in Europe will offer you a job without an offer letter, I guess you did not understand the message of the company which could be that "you will need a work permit to be able to work in Czech republic". I advise you read the letter sent to you again to really get the message in the letter. However, if it is true that they really want to give you the job. I think the alternative is to get a visit visa, once in czech republic with your tourist visa you can then get the company to give you your offer letter with which you can proceed to apply for a residence and work permit over there in Czech Reb.(note that all these processes must not exceed 90 days) . Though, there´s no way it will not exceed 90 days but if the company really want your service or want to "help" you should be able to get you residence and work permit with time,  .it´s not going to come easy, you must be certain of your relationship with the company before  going on this alternative route. I wish you best of luck.
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by angelo5uk(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2010
guys plz a 9ja guy married to a polish citizen and a has a polish permament resisdence permit,

is he eligible to work and stay in any part of the schegen area for a long as he wants?
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by obamma: 4:18pm On May 30, 2010
@femifoly: Thanks alot for the good advice. i appreciate.
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by sholatech(m): 2:47am On Jul 23, 2010
Have u secured the work permit?if not,i can direct u to my head office which operate a global office and can assist you if your job offer is legitimate.send details to peter.owoeye@gmail.com
Re: Czech/eu Work Permit Required by frankkky: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2010
@angelo5uk, answer is no!you need to have a polish passport to enable you work in other european countries though with your polish permit you can move about in the sheghen zone

(1) (Reply)

Looking For My Younger Brother In Dubai / Advice Which Country Can I Enta Right Now With 4m ? / Urgent: Hotel Reservation & Health Insurance For Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.