Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (135334 Views)

Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar / Valentine Day: 10 Body Languages That Says "I Love You" / Body Languages To Know Your Sister Is Not A Virgin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by baniyo2: 3:29am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by baniyo2: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by baniyo2: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by baniyo2: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by baniyo2: 12:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by vehonuxa: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
marysc:
The following are different common ways lovers express their feelings to the other person. When you begin to notice them, you should know for certainty that he or she is deeply in love with you.

#35. Desire to hear from you always

When a man or woman is deeply in love, he/she does everything possible to hear from the other person regularly and hearing your voice sooth his/her longings.

#34. Does not check time when you are around

A man or woman in love does not observe time when you are with him or her. This is so because you are all that matters to him or her and time with you is time well spent.

#33. Cancels other appointments for your sake

When a person is in love with you, he or she will cancel other appointments and tell them he or she is busy when he/she is with you.

#32. Shows you to friends

When a person does not hesitate to introduce you to his/her friends, it is a sign that he or she is deeply in love with you.

#31. Always talking about you to friends

When A person always say good things about you to his or her friends that is a sign he or she is seriously in love with you.

READ MORE

Noted
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by baniyo2: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by baniyo2: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
Disgusting
love?
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
baniyo2:

your partner can show you all this sign and hate on you, Judas betrayed Jesus with a Kiss
lmao
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 4:00am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by vehonuxa: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
marysc:
The following are different common ways lovers express their feelings to the other person. When you begin to notice them, you should know for certainty that he or she is deeply in love with you.

When a man or woman is deeply in love, he/she does everything possible to hear from the other person regularly and hearing your voice sooth his/her longings.

A man or woman in love does not observe time when you are with him or her. This is so because you are all that matters to him or her and time with you is time well spent.

When a person is in love with you, he or she will cancel other appointments and tell them he or she is busy when he/she is with you.

When a person does not hesitate to introduce you to his/her friends, it is a sign that he or she is deeply in love with you.

When A person always say good things about you to his or her friends that is a sign he or she is seriously in love with you.

READ MORE

Na so
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 4:29am On Jun 15, 2018
baniyo2:

your partner can show you all this sign and hate on you, Judas betrayed Jesus with a Kiss
a 100% true
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 4:33am On Jun 16, 2018
maloney1:

a 100% true
yeah
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by vehonuxa: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
dasokeb:

yeah
cool
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by vehonuxa: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
dasokeb:

no 1 could be anything
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by vehonuxa: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
baniyo2:

shocked
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 3:04am On Jun 18, 2018
dasokeb:

no 1 could be anything
embarassed
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by santopelele(m): 5:37am On Jun 18, 2018
IJIOT where the number 1? u are delaying the moniker
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
santopelele:
IJIOT where the number 1? u are delaying the moniker
la click la bend
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 5:01am On Jun 19, 2018
marysc:

READ MORE

smiley
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by vehonuxa: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
marysc:

READ MORE

sad
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 2:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by baniyo2: 5:31am On Jun 21, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
Disgusting
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by baniyo2: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
marysc:

READ MORE

smiley
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by dasokeb: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted by maloney1: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.