Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

What Business Will I Do With My Ford E350 Bus. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Will I Do With My Ford E350 Bus. (1009 Views)

Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Will I Do With My Ford E350 Bus. by samuraix4love: 8:19pm On May 22, 2018
Hello house please I have a Ford mini van that is looking for work outside my house. Attempt to sell it has failed and instead of it deteriorating I would like to put it to work. Your advice is really needed. Either to sell or to work. Thanks
Re: What Business Will I Do With My Ford E350 Bus. by eleko1: 8:41pm On May 22, 2018
samuraix4love:
Hello house please I have a Ford mini van that is looking for work outside my house. Attempt to sell it has failed and instead of it deteriorating I would like to put it to work. Your advice is really needed. Either to sell or to work. Thanks
upload the picture.U can use it for kabukabu biz.
Re: What Business Will I Do With My Ford E350 Bus. by Zdoh(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2018
samuraix4love:
Yes it would'nt be good for it to just stand there in your compound for nothing. You can put it to work if you want it just about getting the right oerson to manage it for you. Are you in Lagos sir?
Re: What Business Will I Do With My Ford E350 Bus. by samuraix4love: 2:44pm On May 23, 2018
eleko1:
upload the picture.U can use it for kabukabu biz.
It's too big for the kabukabu
Re: What Business Will I Do With My Ford E350 Bus. by samuraix4love: 2:45pm On May 23, 2018
Zdoh:
Yes it would'nt be good for it to just stand there in your compound for nothing. You can put it to work if you want it just about getting the right oerson to manage it for you. Are you in Lagos sir?
I'm in ogun state, but I'm hoping to get a business for it in Lagos.
Re: What Business Will I Do With My Ford E350 Bus. by Zdoh(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2018
samuraix4love:

I'm in ogun state, but I'm hoping to get a business for it in Lagos.
Ok sir we can talk on Whatsapp let us see how can put thing to work sir.
Re: What Business Will I Do With My Ford E350 Bus. by david1234: 9:28pm On May 24, 2018
lukadventureslimited@gmail.com....we can trade numbers there..so we can discuss on how to make good money with your bus..thank you
Re: What Business Will I Do With My Ford E350 Bus. by samuraix4love: 11:54am On May 26, 2018
Zdoh:
Ok sir we can talk on Whatsapp let us see how can put thing to work sir.
Thanks bro, will be looking forward to chat. Kindly drop me your number so that I can add you on chat
Re: What Business Will I Do With My Ford E350 Bus. by samuraix4love: 11:54am On May 26, 2018
david1234:
lukadventureslimited@gmail.com....we can trade numbers there..so we can discuss on how to make good money with your bus..thank you
Thanks noted
Re: What Business Will I Do With My Ford E350 Bus. by Zdoh(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2018
samuraix4love:

Thanks bro, will be looking forward to chat. Kindly drop me your number so that I can add you on chat

(1) (Reply)

CSBA: Classic Social Bot App. A Living Testimony Of Real Money Daily Upto N9500. / Drop Shipping Solution In Nigeria Earn $100 To $500 Monthly For Life With N25k / 2018 Airforce DSSC Shortlisted Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.