Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Embrace The Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Embrace The Word (216 Views)

Surviving R. Kelly: Will The Church Embrace The Accused Singer Now? / Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam / The Word For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embrace The Word by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2018
Embrace The Word

The Spirit of the Lord has quickened His Word, now being made alive in you, to show forth His praises on the earth.

The Bible says, "The entrance of the word giveth light" (Psalm 119:130). 

The illuminator of the believer is the Word. When it comes, and until light comes, you don’t talk of shining, or winning, or victory.

Everyone God has lifted in ministry, business or whatever, has always claimed that a word came.

Something always enters before something happens. When a Word comes from heaven, it makes the difference.

I was in an Anglican church in 1976, and a man came up to read the scriptures. I knew this man as a drunkard. He stepped up to read from John 6, and what an illumination!

"I am the bread of life...", he read. It was to me as if Jesus Himself was the one reading. Some heavenly light came on that Word, and tears were streaming down my eyes.

That was a sinner man, who knew he wasn’t saved, reading.

But to me, as he was reading the scripture, there was a soothing anointing on his voice, and what he was reading began to penetrate my heart.

And for the first time, it became real to me that God’s Word is enough to make food available to man.

The Word of God, provides food for you and guarantees your refreshing – This is enough to deal a lethal blow to every lack–mentality or anxiety.

Your lifting has its root in the Word. God said “because thou hast kept my Word, I will also keep thee from the hour of temptation which shall come upon all that dwell upon the earth" (Deuteronomy 28:1).

Your distinction is in the Word of God. Your separation is in the Word of God. The difference between you and every body else will be determined by the Word.

This is why you just have to embrace God’s Word, more than your necessary food and all other necessities of life.

So many are going around looking for prayers. Such people often come to me and say, "Please agree with me." I tell them, "No, you agree with God."

Your agreement with God is what determines what heaven releases to you.

If I agree with you and you disagree with God, how will you escape? (Hebrews 2:3).

It is your agreement with God that determines your fate in any conflict of life.

You just have to discover what heaven demands of you, to be triumphant and ever victorious in life, and give it all you’ve got.

Only your agreement with God will guarantee His walk with you, and when God is for you, who can be against you?

Until you’re ready to walk with God, you’ll remain under some pressures here.

A believer who wants to see good days must not take the world’s view of things on face value.

He must probe into the truth of such views, with the Word of God, which is the final authority in all issues of life.

This is a necessary step to walking in victory over Satan.

Hallelujah

To be continued...

Excerpts From, Satan Get Lost By David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us On WhatsApp, 08126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Politician Blasts BBC Over ‘anti-christian’ Comment / What Key Christian Dating Tips Should I Know? Dating God’s Way. / A Call To All The Churches To Promote What They Have. Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.