Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pls I Need Your Advice - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls I Need Your Advice (928 Views)

Web Developers and Software Engineers, I Need Your Advice. / Please I Need Your Advice / Good PC Spec For Programming And Design: Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advice by youngsahito(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2018
I was selected as part of the beneficiary of the Lagos code programme which I apply for as to learn java programing.
The problem is that am currently serving in Benue state and the program will commence on June 4 and end July 12.
Is it adviceable for me to go for the program as to my cost of transportation or I can just leave the programme for another time?pls ur advice is needed
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by david5565: 6:27am On May 23, 2018
One thing that happens alot is the "one time opportunity".

You should weigh the benefits and if they are worth the trip, do it now. After service, you may be so busy you'll never do the course again or the program may not hold or admit you.

But of course, weight the benefits.. And do take a proper leave of absence to travel from your AI.

Best of Luck.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by youngsahito(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2018
david5565:
One thing that happens alot is the "one time opportunity".

You should weigh the benefits and if they are worth the trip, do it now. After service, you may be so busy you'll never do the course again or the program may not hold or admit you.

But of course, weight the benefits.. And do take a proper leave of absence to travel from your AI.

Best of Luck.
tnks bro but I just want to know if it worth spending like 15k on transport
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by david5565: 2:41pm On May 24, 2018
I don't hold your future in my hands.
I also don't know how the skills you will garner will better you or whether they will be relevant in life at all.
At this stage, you make your decision.

Whether N15k is worth it, I cant tell.

But since you're worried about cost vs benefit, and i presume its only JAVA you're learning, and the institution is not very popular, maybe it would profit you to stay put in Benue, put the transport money into data, programs and online training for the same JAVA knowledge.

I wish you well.

(1) (Reply)

Learning Web/mobile App Development In Lagos / How To Place Advert On Candy Crush Game / Healthcare Mobile App Development, Healthcare App Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.