Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Do You Want To Be Rich? Do You Have An Invention Idea? Let Us Fund It! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Be Rich? Do You Have An Invention Idea? Let Us Fund It! (969 Views)

How To Start An Invention Idea / How To Come Up With An Invention Idea / Do You Want To Be Rich? Do You Have An Invention Idea? Let Us Fund It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Be Rich? Do You Have An Invention Idea? Let Us Fund It! by edmondfm: 9:06pm On May 22, 2018
Do you have an invention or just an idea? Do you need your prototype build? do you have a business idea and needs funding? look no further. Contact us and if we think your invention is unique, we will fund your idea and bring it into the market. Your product will be patented in the US and sold worldwide. I will personally be in Nigeria, Lagos 2018 December and will be hosting a seminar for creative Nigerians. It doesn't matter if you are a graduate or school dropout.

Contact us if you have an invention or business idea and need funding. If you are also interested in attending our upcoming seminar this December 2018 please let us know.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Want To Be Rich? Do You Have An Invention Idea? Let Us Fund It! by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2018
edmondfm:
Do you have an invention or just an idea? Do you need your prototype build? do you have a business idea and needs funding? look no further. Contact us and if we think your invention is unique, we will fund your idea and bring it into the market. Your product will be patented in the US and sold worldwide. I will personally be in Nigeria, Lagos 2018 December and will be hosting a seminar for creative Nigerians. It doesn't matter if you are a graduate or school dropout.

Contact us if you have an invention or business idea and need funding. If you are also interested in attending our upcoming seminar this December 2018 please let us know.

Thanks.

I have PMed you. I would like to talk to you by mail or whatsapp. Please you may contact me through my other email: tayongoheights@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want To Be Rich? Do You Have An Invention Idea? Let Us Fund It! by Empressabbie(f): 7:22pm On May 27, 2018
edmondfm:

Thanks.
abbie050@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want To Be Rich? Do You Have An Invention Idea? Let Us Fund It! by edmondfm: 1:49am On May 29, 2018
Empressabbie:
abbie050@yahoo.com

Contact us by filling out the form on this page.

https://form.jotform.com/81477869721168

(1) (Reply)

Are You Serious Interested In This Viable Home Base Part Time Biz As 2ND Salary? / . / Learn How To Create 3d Animation Cartoon Video On This Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.