Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (72277 Views)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Sadiq3051(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2018
iykepromotions:
wishing you the best bro. and don't hesitate contacting me once any challenge arises.

sure I will broo
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by olinto: 9:03pm On May 25, 2018
The training today was superb,iykepromotion is the man. Kudos to you boss
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 11:18pm On May 25, 2018
olinto:
The training today was superb,iykepromotion is the man. Kudos to you boss
Thanks. am impressed. Though not yet concluded.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Testapep(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2018
Hello,how do one get to know if the endusers got the message and what is the meaning of outbound.Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by MrCuteking(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2018
The julanky link isn’t opening
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 5:45pm On May 29, 2018
MrCuteking:
The julanky link isn’t opening
must be from your network. Try again.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Niggafckyou07(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2018
Mr. Iyke. You are doing a wonderful job. I am interested in this. What are the "tools" required to succeed exceedingly in this venture?

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by innovatorwriter(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2018
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ovieokodhi(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2018
I took out time to read ur article on ur site it was interesting and I am in I will take the risk it not about the money back thing at least no knowledge is a waste cos I know it's hard to refund in 9ja not in this recession.. Kudos bro
Will give it a shot
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Oluwadare316(m): 4:50am On May 30, 2018
ChilledPill:
Oga Iykepromotions I have been a silent reader on the other thread, and I am hoping to contact you in the next two years for you to guide me step by step because for now I am serving my Oga and can only operate java phone..... I must venture in this business in the future.
. next two years?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by eezor: 3:40pm On May 30, 2018
Op, I need ur advice. I but a domain www.usamarketoday.com with namesilo. I have requested them to park it. And also want to sell it. I actually want to make a buy sell and trade site in that name. I have a Facebook group that is rich with mostly USA based members. The group is USA MARKETODAY.
Can u take a look at it and advice me? I put the sales price at $30k just to scare people away for now.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by M2dX(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2018
iykepromotions:
, i have four domain name since , pls , can you help me in anyway to sale any of them?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by joezyni(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is the best training I’ve engaged in
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Chigorkizz(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Make I join sharperly.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by quadridj(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Interested 09053011292
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ovieokodhi(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
joezyni:
This is the best training I’ve engaged in
hope the training is fruitful cos na cash I dey hussle to take pay
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by promisedwealth(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
I'm interested Evidencekicks@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Daniel1991(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Of a, I already send you a mail. The subject of the mail is Domain Sales Letter.

Thanks
Daniel

iykepromotions:
The domain sales letter. As I wrote earlier, the domain sales letter is a professional template used to approach an end-user. Now this letter must be written very well, brief and straight to point. If you're already a domainer and have dome quality domains that you wish to sell very fast, you can request of the sales letter from me. It's absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. send a mail to ikennaobi44@gmail.com for a copy.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2018
Testapep:
Hello,how do one get to know if the endusers got the message and what is the meaning of outbound.Thanks
Outbound simply means contacting potential end users using the domain sales letter. not all of them will be interested that's why it's adviceable to target as many end users as possible.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by temmy59: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Chigorkizz(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
iykepromotions:
Outbound simply means contacting potential end users using the domain sales letter. not all of them will be interested that's why it's adviceable to target as many end users as possible.
Mr.Cliff,Hope one can use Android phones for the the buying and selling?.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by sunnedee2: 1:07am On Jun 04, 2018
iykepromotions:
Hi.
Good job you are doing here.

What name, address and phone number do you use for domain registrant when registering your domains?
I asked coz some end users shy away when they see Nigerian details on WHOIS.
Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chigorkizz:

Mr.Cliff,Hope one can use Android phones for the the buying and selling?.
Yes. So far it can open several tabs in one browser..
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Testapep(m): 12:42am On Jun 05, 2018
iykepromotions:
Hello,thanks for the clarification can put me through on listing domain with godaddy,have been trying to get through up to no avail.Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by howtodoit(m): 4:28am On Jun 05, 2018
Hi op,

You're yet to reveal the sites you buys the expired domains from. Please can you mention a few of them here.

Thanks!
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
GET YOUR HANDS ON ALL THIS DOMAIN AND WEBSITE FLIPPING EBOOKS FOR A TOKEN FEE OF JUST N2000.
Domain Name Profits
Domain Cash Secrets
Domain Dynasty
Flipping Fortunes
Flipping For Profits
Website Domain Dollars
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by cryptrader(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Simpsonrocket:
GET YOUR HANDS ON ALL THIS DOMAIN AND WEBSITE FLIPPING EBOOKS FOR A TOKEN FEE OF JUST N2000.
Domain Name Profits
Domain Cash Secrets
Domain Dynasty
Flipping Fortunes
Flipping For Profits
Website Domain Dollars

But why can't you open your own thread and show your own proof

Instead oof spamming this gentle man's thread

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by hefelove(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
When is the next training
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
cryptrader:

But why can't you open your own thread and show your own proof
Instead oof spamming this gentle man's thread
sorry for that
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by kalu61(m): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
iykepromotions:
wishing you the best bro. and don't hesitate contacting me once any challenge arises.
l just visited your blog and l want not disappointed. I love niggers who give back even when nobody gave them. I interested about this. I have neglected it for years. Email me information on this kaluchima200@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
hefelove:
When is the next training
You can confirm availability via Julanky.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Testapep:
Hello,thanks for the clarification can put me through on listing domain with godaddy,have been trying to get through up to no avail.Thanks
is your domain bought at godaddy? If not, simply list it for sale at afternic marketplace. it will automatically be listed for sale at godaddy and other reseller outlets that partner with afternic.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.