Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River (29304 Views)

NDU Students Scramble To Pick N20 Notes Sprayed By Fellow Students: Pics & Video / NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by PrettyCrystal: 7:21am On May 23, 2018
Yesterday, there was pandemonium at Amassoma community, Bayelsa State, following the arrival of military men and police in the area after residents resumed their protest against the outcome of the reforms at the state-owned Niger-Delta University, NDU.

According to media reports, the security operatives opened fire on the protesting villagers who were reported to have attacked them as scores were killed and others injured in the process.

Many students of the institution had to flee the area through the forest and river during the mayhem which claimed many lives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/ndu-students-flee-amassoma-community-in-bayelsa-state.html

1 Like

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by PrettyCrystal: 7:22am On May 23, 2018

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:23am On May 23, 2018
embarassed
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Paperwhite(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2018
Anarchy everywherein Nigeria. embarassed undecided

13 Likes

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by izzou(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2018
grin

Then when they graduate, they'll come and start telling us how private universities are glorified secondary schools and how they are better and blah blah blah undecided

If my children no go abroad, Na Covenant and the likes dem go attend

Lubbish grin

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2018
This is risky
No life guard jacket

7 Likes

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Nobody: 7:32am On May 23, 2018
Nigeria is really high

1 Like

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by chuksjuve(m): 7:56am On May 23, 2018
Everyday one protest or the other..
Lives end up being lost..

Who did we offend?

1 Like

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by NwaAmaikpe: 8:00am On May 23, 2018
shocked

Niger Delta University indeed.

I don't know so much about this school being that I only visited when it was still undergoing construction but with the global reputation and impression of the Niger Delta plus this clash.

It is safe to presume that a graduate of the NDU may be unemployable.
A student is incapable of being found worthy I'm character and learning in such a hostile environment.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by CodeTemplar: 8:09am On May 23, 2018
The ND isn't only hostile to business and visitors, it is also hostile to development. I hope they realize they are the ones chasing people away.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by darelar(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2018
This news won't attract much comments since it involves PDP governor and not APC governor or PMB. This are the kind of issues that need serious condemnation from the masses to any government or leader's involved be it from any party.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Ayobami7(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2018
This my comment
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Notasyouthink: 8:28am On May 23, 2018
They started the killings with IPOB and Shia Muslims and some idiots were cheering those blood sucking vampires in military uniform, killing unarmed people is now a norm by the blood sucking vampires that parades themselves as military men.
Coutesy of idiotic cheerers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Ajoboss(m): 8:29am On May 23, 2018
EliteBiz:
Nigeria is really high
bros u again?
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Ajoboss(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2018
Sch wen dem shut down for more than two weeks now ..weytin una still dey do there before..
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by gidgiddy: 8:35am On May 23, 2018
In a democracy, the Army should never be deployed unless there is war or insurrection.

The job of the Army is not to tackle civilian unrest unless the Police cannot function

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by maxiuc(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2018
angry
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by cana882(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2018
Ha.. Please run o
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by kingPhidel(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2018
You mean they transmitted through transmission to the other side? What a transformation transmission. It's effective ...
Hmmmm

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by mhisbliss(f): 8:38am On May 23, 2018
Open fire on unarmed civilians in the US and prepare to be persecuted, which kind country is this ?

6 Likes

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by McBrooklyn(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2018
cry
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by lasticlala247: 8:39am On May 23, 2018
grin check out this 99% sure banker odd for today BET9JA games in the link below

https://t2m.io/At30AO

dont miss out on this sure winning tips
see my last winning ticket below

"SAY NO TO HAD I KNOWN"
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by lawalosky(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2018
why cannt the army use rubber bullet??
why are we africans so backwarded like this?
modified: the student should have sent delegate instade of protest. there is nothing like peaceful protest in nigerian police diary... they take no shit in..

1 Like

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by fakuta(f): 8:39am On May 23, 2018
it is well
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by chukxie(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
This is risky
No life guard jacket

You just echoed my sentiment.
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by yomalex(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2018
na wa o
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by sexdoll: 8:41am On May 23, 2018
i'm thinking of the movie "Escape from Sobibor" right now. grin grin grin
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by joenor(m): 8:41am On May 23, 2018
is so sad to hear all this.... cry
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by 1shortblackboy: 8:42am On May 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Nobody: 8:42am On May 23, 2018
Don't mind them later they'll be blaming federal government when oil companies decide to move their headquarters to Lagos..smh
CodeTemplar:
The ND isn't only hostile to business and visitors, it is also hostile to development. I hope they realize they are the ones chasing people away.
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by emperorblog(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2018
read cool and interesting story on
www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere / When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.