Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React (55155 Views)

Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 23, 2018
MicheyJ1:
See the guy that stole my babe in 2015. Chaii
Ein hack your relationship
Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 23, 2018
spartan50:

No

It's a rhetorical question, I wasn't really expecting an answer. So lemme rephrase: agree to disagree. The meaning as applicable to the current situation: You were never gonna convince me, likewise, I was never gonna convince you, so I'm putting a definite stop to the meaningless back and forth.
Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by melodyogonna(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2018
emelda86:

It is i'bia kwa....oya repeat after me
i'bia Kwa
thank you

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by cosmos1440: 6:17pm On May 23, 2018
MENELIK11:

All skull miners are not Yorubas. Clifford and Otokoto are the pioneer miners

very nice 1.
Clifford Orji was also a carnibal
Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by Ayobami7(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2018
Okay
Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by spartan50(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2018
koice:

It's a rhetorical question, I wasn't really expecting an answer. So lemme rephrase: agree to disagree. The meaning as applicable to the current situation: You were never gonna convince me, likewise, I was never gonna convince you, so I'm putting a definite stop to the meaningless back and forth.
I don't understand this gibberish you just coined.. I no go school naaa
Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by adaxxy: 8:07pm On May 23, 2018
If it we're in abroad he would have been utilized instead of arresting him ..
He'll be used to track other hackers
But he's definitely going to rot in jail
Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by Doctus(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2018
I believe with this Guy's experience in Hacking if counselled in the right way will help us recover billions of dollars from our corrupt politician.
Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by wyzoe: 8:47pm On May 23, 2018
While we're at it, let's also invite Evans to become the minister of defence.
Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by ATTITUDE2: 9:27pm On May 23, 2018
let see how his judgment will be. if it in the State now, am sure they would have grand him immunity and employ him same way the did to Abegnale( see catch me if u can movie), to serve as
security consultant to the gov't.
Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by eyram112(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A real hacker will keep mute.

Number one rule to any hacker is to stay ANONYMOUS

This mumu can't be a hacker.
He is just a very dumb fraudster.
Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by richeso: 12:08am On May 24, 2018
fuckup guy. i dont need to do that bullshit if i have your talents. i go use am hack all Nigeria polithiefians and delete all their shit frustrate their life for them. clear their acc. omg. i miss you when you are free.
Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by 400billionman: 6:01am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This mumu can't be a hacker.
He is just a very dumb fraudster.
grin he just just hyping him. An ordinary Internet sms Scammer. He claims what he cannot do. Anyway he is a doctor and deserves accolades

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by Njord: 8:53am On May 24, 2018
This is nonsense.You can’t hack Nigerian banks.Their security is outsourced to one of the best security software companies in the United States.All the banks have their basic web structure offshores except maybe Union bank that is in-house.It is a digital fortress. Even bank staffs can’t issue unauthorized transfers, not even to the whooping sum of 28M naira.And this guy is not a hacker. All these stories are made up. You can’t recieve an alert and it won’t reflect in your statement of account.I don’t understand why ppl would believe such stories.
Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by AntiWailer: 9:58am On May 24, 2018
Njord:
This is nonsense.You can’t hack Nigerian banks.Their security is outsourced to one of the best security software companies in the United States.All the banks have their basic web structure offshores except maybe Union bank that is in-house.It is a digital fortress. Even bank staffs can’t issue unauthorized transfers, not even to the whooping sum of 28M naira.And this guy is not a hacker. All these stories are made up. You can’t recieve an alert and it won’t reflect in your statement of account.I don’t understand why ppl would believe such stories.

Don’t mind the m0r0ns.

These are the people some one spend precious time engaging.
Re: The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React by BetaThings: 7:49pm On May 28, 2018
adaxxy:
If it we're in abroad he would have been utilized instead of arresting him ..
He'll be used to track other hackers
But he's definitely going to rot in jail

Doctus:
I believe with this Guy's experience in Hacking if counselled in the right way will help us recover billions of dollars from our corrupt politician.

ATTITUDE2:
let see how his judgment will be. if it in the State now, am sure they would have grand him immunity and employ him same way the did to Abegnale( see catch me if u can movie), to serve as
security consultant to the gov't.

The guys is not better than Kevin Mitnick
Did they not jail Mitnick?
We celebrate fraudsters in Nigeria

How many miscreants are you going to employ anyway?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) / FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.