Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo (50233 Views)

Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by enemyofprogress: 6:14pm On May 23, 2018
Na ibo man grin grin
Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2018
I don't feel sympathy for this kind of people.

Hang him! angry
Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by Mcy56(f): 7:13pm On May 23, 2018
moscobabs:
Nija judges sa....the judgement is fast cos is not a politician and he is not a celebrity. Nija for life
Did you take note of the year the offense was committed, the year he was apprehended and the year he was sentenced to death?
Just asking.
Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by ElCapone(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2018
For those Christian folks who think it's kind of convenient to ascribe atrocities carried out by members of a particular faith. I guess using your yardstick the murderer was actually carrying out the teachings of Christianity.
Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by histemple: 7:22pm On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Most developed countries in the western wotld apart from some staes in USA

Just give me the name of one of such "MOST" countries.
Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by ElCapone(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
I think life imprisonment is what is best here as he only killed once. Death sentence is barbaric and unacceptable except for heads of Terrorism.
and ur brain does not process that both criminality n terrorism is one and the same Abi. He should hang for killing ppl n stop causing nuisance with ur double standard. I guess his actions where a true representation of the teachings of Christ.
Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2018
histemple:

Just give me the name of one of such "MOST" countries.
Canada, Finland
Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2018
ElCapone:
and ur brain does not process that both criminality n terrorism is one and the same Abi. He should hang for killing ppl n stop causing nuisance with ur double standard. I guess his actions where a true representation of the teachings of Christ.
I don't know why you are insulting me oo.
Terrorism is usually destruction of government institutions and attack on civilian lives in order to make a political or religious statement. My stance on Death sentence is my own opinion
I am not a christian, and I think most of the teachings of all major religions are nonsensical and barbaric
Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by zoeA: 8:15pm On May 23, 2018
He is an uncle to the boy not cousins
Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by AfDapone: 8:49pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know why Nigerian government always refuse to take advantage of opportunities that will boost our economy and improve the standard of living of all citizens , all these people that have been sentenced to death can be turned into 'foreign exchange earning stream'. Kidney is like $8k-$10, heart like $20k-$50k, lungs like $13k-$17k when you break it down one 'condemned criminal' human being can fetch like $80k-$100k, $100k multplied by 1000 =$100 million dollars, enough money to take care of the healthcare of thousands of "useful' "law abiding' citizens........ angry

Ps-The next of kin or family members of the victims should get at least 30% of whatever the condemned criminals are sold for...... angry

You are a very good madmatician!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by NEMESISRADAR(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Repentant my foot. By the way, what happen to another IBO pastor killer Rev. King? Is he still alive? Just asking. Na wa for these IBO (I Before Others) people.

Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by saccie1162: 12:18am On May 24, 2018
moscobabs:
Nija judges sa....the judgement is fast cos is not a politician and he is not a celebrity.

Nija for life
After 8yrs of capture you call this fast?...
Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by ElCapone(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I don't know why you are insulting me oo.
Terrorism is usually destruction of government institutions and attack on civilian lives in order to make a political or religious statement. My stance on Death sentence is my own opinion
I am not a christian, and I think most of the teachings of all major religions are nonsensical and barbaric
ok oh.
Re: Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo by Pylony(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2018
He who kill by the sword most die by the sword.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Escapes From Organ Harvesters In Abuja, Lands In Hospital (Photos) / Man Nabbed For Beheading Son At Adidaase, Western Region, Ghana (graphic Pics) / Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.