Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (36584 Views)

Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson / PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by PassingShot(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2018
"...the Buhari I know relieves my hope for a true transformation Nigeria requires at this moment. Even, I prefer him to jail me than Jonathan to return to destroy this nation..."

- Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, on page 96 of his book: "MY WATCH"

So wailers, you hail Obasanjo and ignorantly accept that pages 41 to 43 of his books where he explained away the money spent on power, should be accepted as the truth. In the same light, this quote from page 96 of same book should hold true forever and ever.

95 Likes 21 Shares

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by PassingShot(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2018
Lalasticlala, let's hear what people think cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Firefire(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2018
[s]
PassingShot:
"...the Buhari I know relieves my hope for a true transformation Nigeria requires at this moment. Even, I prefer him to jail me than Jonathan to return to destroy this nation..."

So wailers, you hail Obasanjo and ignorantly accept that pages 41 to 43 of his books where he explained away the money spent on power, should be accepted as the truth. In the same light, this quote from page 96 of same book should hold true forever and ever.
[/s]

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by abokibuhari: 2:37pm On May 23, 2018
Both OBJ and BUHARI are BA**TARDS

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Rilwayne001: 2:43pm On May 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
Both OBJ and BUHARI are BA**TARDS

And you're what?

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by PassingShot(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2018
Baba Iyabo that preferred jail is now becoming scared of the jail as he realises he's getting closer to being jailed.

2019 onwards we await grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by PassingShot(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2018
abokibuhari:

You must be high or something

Adeke
End it already. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Rilwayne001: 2:54pm On May 23, 2018
PassingShot:

Is it not even funny, when asked the whereabout of the power he used a whopping $16bn dollars to build, the old man is pointing to his book. I mean WTF! sad sad

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by hisgrace090: 2:55pm On May 23, 2018
We're watching.

OBJ seems to be in hot seat now.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by abokibuhari: 2:57pm On May 23, 2018
PassingShot:

End it already. grin
Don't lemme expose you here, watch your ***k

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by comos: 3:05pm On May 23, 2018
PassingShot:

cowards !

instead of you people to face your aggressors, you prefer to divert issues or insult igbos

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by ybalogs(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2018
How can I get this book by Obasanjo? I believe it's worth reading.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by trillville(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2018
This is 2018. As far back as the late 70's, these men were already ruling us. Aren't we tired of listening to these old men? Of what benefit is this their fight to us?

They have tried their best but have both come short. Can't we proceed into the future? Must we continue in the past?

The problem today is mass poverty which has lead to insecurity and extreme religiosity. The solution to this problem involves reducing unproductive government workers, adopting progressive taxes, incorporating a merit based system and the using saved revenues to create mass jobs in education, healthcare and security. Basically restructuring how government is run.

Neither of these men have shown any ability to solve this problem. Obasanjo tried with the Telecoms and banking industries but refused to install a tax regime on Nigerians stating that even though his parents named him Matthew, he would not be a tax collector.

The British that colonised us collected taxes and built schools and hospitals for us. Today, the same LEA that served 1 thousand children in the 70's is serving 20 thousand.

What is the future of this nation? Can we continue like this

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by eleojo23: 7:26pm On May 23, 2018
So GEJ was going to ruin Nigeria abi?

So Buhari has built Nigeria now ?

Abegi...

41 Likes

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by nsidible(f): 7:27pm On May 23, 2018
Buhari queries Obasanjo over $16billion dollar powder project.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-LrDkboqjo

1 Like

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 23, 2018
How can you say Abacha is innocent... But OBJ should be probed undecided
All these happening just when OBJ is becoming a potent opposition voice.

Lol grin grin
Buhari is looking for a dog-fight... but we all know the king of dog-fight himself, the ebora owu himself ! cool

Buhari go tire... If OBJ start with him

9 Likes

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Lomprico2: 7:27pm On May 23, 2018
PassingShot:

That was when obj n pmb were still eating from d same plate n gej was their common enemy.

'The enemy of my enemy is my friend!'
Right now obj is the enemy of every well meaning nigerian's enemy (pmb) so he will be cheered!

18 Likes

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by NSNA: 7:28pm On May 23, 2018
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the best president Nigeria has ever had.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either ignorant of fact or uninformed.

He revaitalised neglected sectors that were abandoned for decades and started many new infrastructures.

It is a shame that these old men refuse to respect themselves and become extinct in Nigerian Politics.

55 Likes

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Postboiswag(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2018
How can i buy this obj book
I need to read it
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Psalmpy(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2018
My question is. . . who is now ruining NIGERIA?
Dont worry u hear 2019 is around d corner

1 Like

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by ednut1(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
We cant continue to dwell on this past. Apc and PMB are the most useless set of politicians ever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Quality20(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
OBJ shd accept that Buhari is d one on d throne period
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Handsomecole(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
NIGERIANS FIND IT SO DIFFICULT UNDERSTAND!
OBJ SIMPLY USED THE 16 BILLION DOLLARS TO PUBLISH A BOOK ON HOW TO GENERATE POWER
Kenneth C Cole

Obasanjo is a theif

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by SalamRushdie: 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
That's what we all thought then and voted in the Dullard but today we know better that Buhari is steady on course to ruin Nigeria faster and more devastating than the Jonathan could ever and we must rise to the occasion together as brave men and women to send the Dullard back to Daura which will be his final abode till his tome here on earths is done

5 Likes

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by eherbal(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
Madness has engulfed some peeps.
This is exactly how some pastors take a few words from the Bible to deceive people.

Zombies everywhere. Smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Edu3Again: 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
GMB has already ruined Nigeria!

If we remember the whole South & Middle Belt went to the Senate to talk to Sarki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxjLzUhDzXo

Nigeria is on its last legs

3 Likes

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Seanpizzy10: 7:32pm On May 23, 2018
Bbnaija: Tobi Twin With His Dad As He Wins FCMB Promo, Alex Playing Around And Having Fun

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MC81RuzNlI
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Chrismarvel: 7:32pm On May 23, 2018
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena / Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work / Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.