Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) (81718 Views)

Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara / Peter Okoye's Customized “Mr P” Diamond Necklace [PICS] / Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by AutoJoshNG: 2:53pm On May 23, 2018
He was born Peter Okoye. But he now prefers to be called “Mr. P”.

He was one half of the defunct pop group, P Square.

This up-coming solo act has never shied from exhibiting his exotic taste for choice automobiles.

Over the years, the father of two has acquired for himself quite a number of very fascinating cars.

His garage can easily be mistaken for a car sales shop.

Mr. P maintains two mansions – one in Lagos and another in Atlanta. Both mansions are dotted with some of his numerous auto picks.

Autojosh presents “Mr. P’s Car Collection”

https://autojosh.com/p-square-okoye-garage-will-leave-you-in-awe/

7 Likes

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by AutoJoshNG: 2:53pm On May 23, 2018

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by AutoJoshNG: 2:53pm On May 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:54pm On May 23, 2018
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

All those heavy engined cars, but it is a woman that drove these brothers apart.
All these fast cars, but it is Lola that drove him crazy.

Lola didn't just break a family's bond,
She has successfully deprived the world of the whack music they create.

239 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Lavidalocaa(f): 2:54pm On May 23, 2018
I'm not in awe

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 3:02pm On May 23, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2018
I don't know where i was when they were sharing "Talents" during creation, Sing i cannot sing!!! Dance i cannot dance!!! Football i cannot play!! If they roast 1 full cow and put 1 'full Geepee tank of beer" on ground that is where i will show myself like class captain!! angry angry See how person garage be like "Auto trade fair" while Mans' still negotiating price of back shocks with Mechanic like say nah National budget we dey debate....... angry

511 Likes 45 Shares

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2018
Absolute vanity. Just a Gwagon, range rover and his wrangler is enough for him and lola nowww. Well he is into show biz. most of them are car freaks. Give me some of these cars, i will sell them and invest in agro and real estate. Maintaining these machines no be here o. liability

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2018
Talent and hardwork.......what more can i say

3 Likes

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know where i was when they were sharing "Talents" during creation, Sing i cannot sing!!! Dance i cannot dance!!! Football i cannot play!! If they roast 1 full cow and put 1 'full Geepee tank of beer" on ground that is where i will show myself like class captain!! angry angry See how person garage be like "Auto trade fair" while Mans' still negotiating price of back shocks with Mechanic like say nah National budget we dey debate....... angry
Hahahahaha guy calm down na, u know its never too late. Lolz, 1 geepee tank of beer

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:18pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
Calm down sober cheesy Your pot belly is a gift wink

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 23, 2018
No Awe, Infact I can't find it
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 23, 2018
Come see my dad's garage na undecided
Have everyone notice that Igbo artists tend to be tall and handsome compared to their afonja counterparts? Flavour, Pyno, P-square, Kcee, the list goes on and on. Afonjas are always short and tiny like dwarfs....Davido, Wizkid, e.t.c. Just an observation!

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2018
It’s beautiful... May God also provide for those wanting these. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by abokibuhari: 5:44pm On May 23, 2018
Vanity upon vanity cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 5:44pm On May 23, 2018
That Bentley or nothing

5 Likes

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by ddooskie(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2018
Living the good life. cool
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by vickzie(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
bro ur own beta, some of us still dey visit auto section daily searching for 200k naija used

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 5:44pm On May 23, 2018
Cool rides but I see Paul in the 5th picture

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
grin

5 Likes

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by teamsynergy: 5:45pm On May 23, 2018
his auto taste is dope.... woulda loved to see a Camaro or a charger too.... nice stuff
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:45pm On May 23, 2018
Na Photoshop jo
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 5:45pm On May 23, 2018
Lol
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by CSTR1003: 5:46pm On May 23, 2018
Those children took after their mother.
They look very yorubatic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
Vanity upon vanity cry
You better shut up first and have something before you shout those words your rich pastor are using to deprive you of your Comfort. May God Forgive you for saying words you don’t know its meaning

24 Likes

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2018
Nice Garage... Quite Enviable....

Glad he’s fulfilling his dreams...
everyone at one point or the other would pray to have two or more nice cars in their garage.
Make una remove hatred as these posters before and below me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Xavier9ja(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2018
Selena Gomez friends gave her a
kidney and Meghan Markle's friends set
her up with a Prince and I'm not saying
that I'm ungrateful for my friends but I
am just saying that they really need to
step it up

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Horus(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2018
Nice cars grin
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 5:46pm On May 23, 2018
He should give me one of the jeep wrangler and I'll start giving a fvck
CSTR1003:
Those children took after their mother.

They look very yorubatic.
hmmmm
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:47pm On May 23, 2018
Munzy14:
Absolute vanity. Just a Gwagon, range rover and his wrangler is enough for him and lola nowww. Well he is into show biz. most of them are car freaks. Give me some of these cars, i will sell them and invest in agro and real estate. Maintaining these machines no be here o. liability
abeg keep quiet

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo / Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.