Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) (81728 Views)

Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara / Peter Okoye's Customized “Mr P” Diamond Necklace [PICS] / Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
Have everyone notice that Igbo artists tend to be tall and handsome compared to their afonja counterparts? Flavour, Pyno, P-square, Kcee, the list goes on and on. Afonjas are always short and tiny like dwarfs....Davido, Wizkid, e.t.c. Just an observation!

you inability to reason above tribal sentiments makes you are liability to mankind
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by beautyhd: 7:18pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
Have everyone notice that Igbo artists tend to be tall and handsome compared to their afonja counterparts? Flavour, Pyno, P-square, Kcee, the list goes on and on. Afonjas are always short and tiny like dwarfs....Davido, Wizkid, e.t.c. Just an observation!

Olamide
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know where i was when they were sharing "Talents" during creation, Sing i cannot sing!!! Dance i cannot dance!!! Football i cannot play!! If they roast 1 full cow and put 1 'full Geepee tank of beer" on ground that is where i will show myself like class captain!! angry angry See how person garage be like "Auto trade fair" while Mans' still negotiating price of back shocks with Mechanic like say nah National budget we dey debate....... angry
Laughter wan kill me!!!!! Guy you funny, try comedy or MC.
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Akwaakwuru: 7:35pm On May 23, 2018
It's called putting your money where your mind is .
Nice fleet of cars shocked
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Cannonleo(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2018
Munzy14:
Absolute vanity. Just a Gwagon, range rover and his wrangler is enough for him and lola nowww. Well he is into show biz. most of them are car freaks. Give me some of these cars, i will sell them and invest in agro and real estate. Maintaining these machines no be here o. liability
brother with a lot of sense
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by shyanaa: 7:37pm On May 23, 2018
wow
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Forpink2: 7:43pm On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know where i was when they were sharing "Talents" during creation, Sing i cannot sing!!! Dance i cannot dance!!! Football i cannot play!! If they roast 1 full cow and put 1 'full Geepee tank of beer" on ground that is where i will show myself like class captain!! angry angry See how person garage be like "Auto trade fair" while Mans' still negotiating price of back shocks with Mechanic like say nah National budget we dey debate....... angry

This got my ribs cracking, And i've been laughing the whole time :-) :-)
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
abeg keep quiet
Attention seeker. no peace of mind until u quote me to get noticed. lol
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:15pm On May 23, 2018
enonche85:

Izzit ur money?!!
no, I have mine. iust saying if mine is as big as his. Meanwhile, I hope u have? or online army.... hehehehehehe
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2018
oshaosha2014:
When you don't have money you seem to have 'better' ideas.

lol. you can't have Ideas and you won't have money. The difference is how big your ideas is to tackle needs.
Unless you are a lazy Nigerian youth, that's when u can say u have Ideas,but no money.
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Felixtuta(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2018
all that you made when you were Psquare... What have you after Psquare.
I miss Psquare.
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by owochepo: 8:22pm On May 23, 2018
Vanity upon vanity, everything is vanity.
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
your brain is paining you the above yoruba artist are similar to tecno age.Dbanj is more cute than all ur flat head artists.
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 23, 2018
Tundeobama:

your brain is paining you the above yoruba artist are similar to tecno age.Dbanj is more cute than all ur flat head artists.

Dbanj with a SS mother? Abeg go sidon
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by frankwealth: 8:31pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
do you know that millions of people have talents more than Psquare, Davido, Ronaldo, Messi, even Michael Jackson but are begging for food

Most times, its not just about being talented alone, you need to harness whatever talent or passion you have to make money. And above all that, destiny is real. You can't excel beyond your destiny. Destiny plays a very vital role in who we become in life.

Talent is not just enough because many talented people ate hungry and homeless cry
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Oduwils222(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2018
Where him wan drive all this cars go ni?
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by fof1: 8:48pm On May 23, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
https://autojosh.com/p-square-okoye-garage-will-leave-you-in-awe/

MY BROTHER, ALL THESE ARE WASTED SARDINE OR MILK TINS.MISDIRECTED ACQUISITIONS TO NO PROFIT, BUT EMPTY EGO.
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Kingdante(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

All those heavy engined cars, but it is a woman that drove these brothers apart.
All these fast cars, but it is Lola that drove him crazy.

Lola didn't just break a family's bond,
She has successfully deprived the world of the whack music they create.

I repeat myself.... one thing I know is that you ab sense!!!

I owe you one creat of gulder
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by akinboyo: 9:30pm On May 23, 2018
I see no sense in this comment of yours! Why Is it a crime a when a Yoruba woman married a successful Igbo guy, but you jubilate in other way round, claiming, Yoruba guys prefer to marry an Igbo girl.. This tribalism will make you go backward the more until you change you shallow mind. kiss
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

All those heavy engined cars, but it is a woman that drove these brothers apart.

2 Likes

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by GODWINGODSON(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
Nobody wey no get talent. D guy find him talent n den use am. I tell u, wen u find ur own, we too go hear of u.

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Charly68: 9:54pm On May 23, 2018
Waooh ! This is too much money ,I beg make una throw one key of any of this to me for real..more grace my brother
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by mywells: 10:10pm On May 23, 2018
These cars are the regular cars I see on the road every day. No Bugatti, no Rose Royce and co
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by austin2all: 10:15pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

\

fear afonja demonic women
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 10:17pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
you are funny though !
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by sabidey: 10:19pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
you have no idea how really hard you made me laugh 2day. THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by temiflex01(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

Go hang yourself on someone else issue. Idiot!!
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironic?

You are an idiot for saying they create whack music, stupi.d f.ool.

Little piece of a bas.tard
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by chiochio1(m): 11:21pm On May 23, 2018
Small doctor and konga should be added as well

autonomous22:

Na trouble u dey find abi ...
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by akinsmyk(m): 11:21pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:

Very baseless and unloading rubbish, what do you have to say about Dbanj, Don Jazzy, Darey, Tiwa, 9ice, Banky, Ycee and others that are tall Yorubas? (I stand to be corrected) You should also explain why MI, Timaya and Co were not tall
Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by luckgood(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:

Because of this comic alone,i bookmarked this page.

Bros,you gat talent but you just don't realize.

1 Like

Re: 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 11:48pm On May 23, 2018
Lol grin grin scoreline 14:0
sean1000x:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.