Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why Man Killed His Fiancée And Stuffed Her Corpse In A Bucket In Lagos (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Man Killed His Fiancée And Stuffed Her Corpse In A Bucket In Lagos (photos) (975 Views)

Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix / Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket / Man, Fiancée And Five Others Kidnapped On Their Wedding Day In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Man Killed His Fiancée And Stuffed Her Corpse In A Bucket In Lagos (photos) by 7Ebisco: 3:18pm On May 23, 2018
Isaiah Chukwu, a spare parts dealer in Ladipo, Oshodi, allegedly killed his 26-year-old lover, identified only as Joy, at their residence on Balogun Street, Oshodi and stuffed her corpse into a bin, which he put in a sack.

Punchng reports that Chukwu and Joy, both indigenes of Ebonyi State, had been living together for the past two years without formalising the relationship.

He had dragged the body around 4am to the ground floor of the house en route to a dust bin when he was accosted by some youths.

The youths, who were said to have been suspicious of the content of the sack, reportedly questioned him as the suspect shunned them.

An Islamic cleric, who was passing by, was said to have opened the sack and discovered the corpse, which caused the mob to pounce on the suspect and beat him to a pulp.

A trader said Chukwu had declared the victim missing some days earlier. He said, “When people went to the room after the woman’s corpse was discovered, the whole apartment was filled with perfume.”

Some friends of the deceased said Joy adored Chukwu and spoke fondly of him. “They don’t fight. In fact, people always envied their relationship,” one of them said. A police source said Joy was stabbed in the back. .
He said, “We recovered a knife which he used for the crime and four mobile phones from the house. Although investigations are ongoing, we suspect it had to do with suspicion of infidelity. .
“The man said he had called her when he travelled and a man picked the call. He said the man queried him (Chukwu) for disturbing his wife.” The suspect, who spoke briefly, confirmed the source’s account. .
He said, “I travelled on Thursday. I called my wife around 11pm to know how she was faring. We exchanged pleasantries. Around 11.45pm, I called again, but she did not pick her calls. I called about 10 times, but she did not pick. Then I heard a man’s voice.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/why-man-killed-his-fiancee-and-stuffed.html

Re: Why Man Killed His Fiancée And Stuffed Her Corpse In A Bucket In Lagos (photos) by fashoo2010(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2018
No genuine reason to warrant such act
Re: Why Man Killed His Fiancée And Stuffed Her Corpse In A Bucket In Lagos (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2018
Nwa Abakaliki.....

1 Like

Re: Why Man Killed His Fiancée And Stuffed Her Corpse In A Bucket In Lagos (photos) by SirToothBrush: 3:25pm On May 23, 2018
IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Why Man Killed His Fiancée And Stuffed Her Corpse In A Bucket In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 23, 2018
seun mynd44 lalasticala
close this thread....
we hv been reading this news all time...on NL.
Re: Why Man Killed His Fiancée And Stuffed Her Corpse In A Bucket In Lagos (photos) by chris4gold(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2018
here to observe, but I know say na flat head grin grin grin fir do something like dat

2 Likes

Re: Why Man Killed His Fiancée And Stuffed Her Corpse In A Bucket In Lagos (photos) by intruxive(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2018
angry
I know it had to be them, they should torture him well, am sure its ritual things. Igbo Amaka undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Man Killed His Fiancée And Stuffed Her Corpse In A Bucket In Lagos (photos) by Strikethem: 4:32pm On May 23, 2018
Immhotep, lzaa. Come and see your brother's developmental project in ragos o. I told you people the 50% of crimes in southwest are by you people. I am being vindicated daily. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap / Parrot Arrested For Shouting “Police” During A Drug Raid / Megabet.ng Is About To Scam Me Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.