Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid (32436 Views)

I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up / Eniola Badmus Twerks For Tiwa Savage in New Photos / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Gift101(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2018
Indeed Tiwa Savage is one of the hardest working women in the Music Industry, but to Wizkid, she's the hardest working female musician he knows... cough cough.

He shared her official BET nomination photo with the hashtags "OneAfrica" and "TogetherWePush"

After urging fans to vote for his friend Davido who he said deserve it, Of course Tiwa Savage can't be left out... gringringrin

Wizkid has urge his fans to vote for Tiwa Savage, because she's hardworking.

The songstress collaborated with Wizkid last year to release a love based song titled 'Ma Lo', a song that won her alot of prestigious awards last year thanks to her hardwork. grin grin grin

Her alleged lover, Wizkid, has urged his fans via Instagram to vote for her because he feels she worked hard for it.

We pray they bring the award home to us.

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/davido-and-tiwa-savage-nomination-list-2018-bet-awards-see-full/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by spartan50(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2018
Dey lash another man wife wizkid... No go marry your own...

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Neminc: 4:35pm On May 23, 2018
Yeah, she deserves it, I hope she wins it

62 Likes

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Gift101(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2018
Mynd44
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Ahmed0336(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2018
Davido we know grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by coluka: 4:49pm On May 23, 2018
He's also campaigning for Davido, hope he knows they were nominated for the same award category

15 Likes

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Masama: 5:00pm On May 23, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Davido we know grin
Tiwa Savage we know grin

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Gift101(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2018
coluka:
He's also campaigning for Davido, hope he knows they were nominated for the same award category

Na pussy go kill Wizkid gringringrin

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by OKorowanta: 5:07pm On May 23, 2018
Gift101:

Na pussy go kill Wizkid gringringrin

Something must kill a man.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Vinstel: 5:08pm On May 23, 2018
Tiwa has really tried to put Nigerian female Afro pop artistes on the map. She and Yemi Alade deserve some accolades

100 Likes

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by VonTrapp: 5:15pm On May 23, 2018
I wish tiwa savage and davido the best. Hope one of them brings home the award

11 Likes

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Thaheer(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2018
coluka:
grin Wizkid is sitting on the fence!!..

46 Likes

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Gift101(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2018
Lalasticlala come ooooo
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Forpink2: 7:14pm On May 23, 2018
OK
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by superemmy(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2018
Wizkid can no longer control his emotions.

Soon he'll be all over cyberspace dropping hints of his love for Tiwa

Just watch and see.

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by mayweather145: 7:58pm On May 23, 2018
Nobody stands a chance when the baddest is there !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Emilokoiyawon: 8:24pm On May 23, 2018
Is he talking about the 'hard work' I am thinking?

Jokes apart Tiwa is very talented and hard working.

18 Likes

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by SalamRushdie: 8:57pm On May 23, 2018
So she more hardworking than your mum ...abeg park well Wizkid

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Barrysleek(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2018
Fally Ipupa is winning this, who can bet with me

1 Like

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Yewandequeen(f): 12:10am On May 24, 2018
Unarguably she is.

19 Likes

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by liltee123(m): 3:10am On May 24, 2018
Wizkid appeals to his fans to vote for Davido as BET’s Best International Act

https://www.teevibeblog.com.ng/wizkid-appeals-to-his-fans-to-vote-for-davido-as-bets-best-international-act/
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Authoreety: 4:24am On May 24, 2018
Cffgy
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by CowHard: 4:24am On May 24, 2018
After you don kpansh her finish abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by KanwuliaExtra: 4:24am On May 24, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

Wizkid, na today TIWA begin “work hard”?
How come YOU just dey know? cheesy

You for aks Don Jazzy and Tu Face first na!
Haba!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by KingMicky3286: 4:30am On May 24, 2018
Gift101:
Indeed Tiwa Savage is one of the hardest working women in the Music Industry, but to Wizkid, she's the hardest working female musician he knows... cough cough.

He shared her official BET nomination photo with the hashtags "OneAfrica" and "TogetherWePush"

After urging fans to vote for his friend Davido who he said deserve it, Of course Tiwa Savage can't be left out... gringringrin

Wizkid has urge his fans to vote for Tiwa Savage, because she's hardworking.

The songstress collaborated with Wizkid last year to release a love based song titled 'Ma Lo', a song that won her alot of prestigious awards last year thanks to her hardwork. grin grin grin

Her alleged lover, Wizkid, has urged his fans via Instagram to vote for her because he feels she worked hard for it.

We pray they bring the award home to us.

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/davido-and-tiwa-savage-nomination-list-2018-bet-awards-see-full/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

If i lay curse on Wizkid , people say that am a bad person. How can Tiwa be the hardest working woman in Nigeria? Do you know about my mother and other women out there... Witchkid be careful before i invoke something for you now...

9 Likes

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Thaheer(m): 4:31am On May 24, 2018
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by KangaIye: 4:35am On May 24, 2018
We know elderly lady toto dey always intoxicate young guy, especially the one laced with gold and nice odour.

No worry Wiz kid we will vote for her cheesy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Celebrates 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) / Flavour N'abania Strips For Complete Fashion Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.