Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid (32435 Views)

I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up / Eniola Badmus Twerks For Tiwa Savage in New Photos / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by engrelvis(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2018
coluka:
He's also campaigning for Davido, hope he knows they were nominated for the same award category
don't b a spoil sport.dat is maturity.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Kdon2: 8:16am On May 24, 2018
[quote author=Gift101
[/quote]

Hard working on bed na! she don f your brain out
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by ademi87(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2018
Gift101:

Na pussy go kill Wizkid gringringrin
na Aproko go kill you
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by ademi87(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2018
Masama:

Tiwa Savage we know grin
wizkid we know grin
Masama:

Tiwa Savage we know grin
wizkid we know

1 Like

Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by ademi87(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2018
Thaheer:
grin Wizkid is sitting on the fence!!..
wizkid na babanla ooo...
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by davillian(m): 8:50am On May 24, 2018
Hard-WORKING.
So tiwa can work work work work grin angry
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by femmy2010(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2018
spartan50:

Has she officially said she is divorced Show and I would believe you

I never said she said she was divorced i only stated that her marriage was conducted by staffs of the Federal marriage registry Ikoyi that a court of competent jurisdiction recently clearly stated they do not have the power to marry couples .
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by enemyofprogress: 11:35am On May 24, 2018
She must have grilled the hell out of him unlike those before her
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by highness25(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2018
Gift101:
Indeed Tiwa Savage is one of the hardest working women in the Music Industry, but to Wizkid, she's the hardest working female musician he knows... cough cough.

He shared her official BET nomination photo with the hashtags "OneAfrica" and "TogetherWePush"

After urging fans to vote for his friend Davido who he said deserve it, Of course Tiwa Savage can't be left out... gringringrin

Wizkid has urge his fans to vote for Tiwa Savage, because she's hardworking.

The songstress collaborated with Wizkid last year to release a love based song titled 'Ma Lo', a song that won her alot of prestigious awards last year thanks to her hardwork. grin grin grin

Her alleged lover, Wizkid, has urged his fans via Instagram to vote for her because he feels she worked hard for it.

We pray they bring the award home to us.

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/davido-and-tiwa-savage-nomination-list-2018-bet-awards-see-full/

Let's settle this amicably. Like for Davido share for Tiwa.
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by AnuliKay: 11:45am On May 24, 2018
Vinstel:
Tiwa has really tried to put Nigerian female Afro pop artistes on the map. She and Yemi Alade deserve some accolades
Very true. They are amazing musicians.
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Shakitibob0: 12:30pm On May 24, 2018
Neminc:
Yeah, she deserves it, I hope she wins it
lolsss...winners chapel nii
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by cantok(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2018
is this a way to beg for the kpekus
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour below to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by Morayo1306: 1:38pm On May 24, 2018
We haf hear
Re: Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid by SirBunky85(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Is he talking about the 'hard work' I am thinking?

Jokes apart Tiwa is very talented and hard working.
who dey joke with u for here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Celebrates 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) / Flavour N'abania Strips For Complete Fashion Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.