Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari (23447 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by MinCeteris: 6:29pm On May 23, 2018
donlucabrazi:
grin grin grin grin

This is getting interesting!

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/999311222959849478

Keep quiet my friend. What will happen.

You are abroad and talking rubbish. Come home and join the fight, we can then know you are serious.

That was how our law makers sent their children abroad and advised the common men of Taraba and Benue to rise up and defend themselves. The same lawmakers could not rise up to defend mace taken away by ordinary un-armed thugs before their very nose.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by deomelo: 6:30pm On May 23, 2018
somehow:
What has Christianity turned to in Nigeria?

Good question, I wish I sabi the answer.

Look at CAN fighting over money sharing and pastors and overseers spewing prophecy rubbish and hateful nonsense all over Nigeria.

Even the main supporters and consumers of these insulting, gutter and ungodly rubbish are mainly Christians.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by PVision2020(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2018
Reno is just encouraging the liberal northerners to vote for Buhari. You can't keep insulting the north and expect their vote in return.
I've said is time and over that there is largely no difference between APC and PDP, the only difference is that APC is more smart and clever than PDP.

2019 Election is going to be an easy one for buhari. The landslide victory will be so alarming.
#Markmywords.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Talknochip(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2018
Oh lawd!

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:35pm On May 23, 2018
Buhari deserves every insult he gets.

Nigerians are ok with oppression, mediocrity, tribalism, murderous terrorism, incompetence, lies.
They come online to defend this ethnic bigot, islamic terrorist, an apology of a president who should be stoned.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by deomelo: 6:40pm On May 23, 2018
HotMata:

This is hate speeches at its fullest.
can you both just start to reason better and see the good things we have in this nation?? and stop calling each other names please..

NaijaMutant:

Buhari's irresponsible, nepotistic, despotic, tyrannic and bigoted government could make anyone go insane undecided

I'm fighting really hard to keep my sanity even though buhari is a cow undecided

^^^^^^^YOUR ipob brother's rubbish up here is hate speech.

Keep quiet if you have nothing better to talk about..
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by deomelo: 6:43pm On May 23, 2018
PVision2020:
Reno is just encouraging the liberal northerners to vote for Buhari. You can't keep insulting the north and expect their vote in return.
I've said is time and over that there is largely no difference between APC and PDP, the only difference is that APC is more smart and clever than PDP.

2019 Election is going to be an easy one for buhari. The landslide victory will be so alarming.
#Markmywords.

Nothing new here.

Jona's wife went around the country spewing the same insults and anti North hateful rubbish in 2015.

We all reap what we sow.

1 Like

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by somehow: 6:45pm On May 23, 2018
Christianity in Nigeria died 8 years ago, what we have now (Most) is social gatherings with a "christian theme"

deomelo:

Good question, I wish I sabi the answer.

Look at CAN fighting over money sharing and pastors and overseers spewing prophecy rubbish and hateful nonsense all over Nigeria.

Even the main supporters and consumers of these insulting, gutter and ungodly rubbish are mainly Christians.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by fortune1968: 6:50pm On May 23, 2018
Only an idiot will talk like this .
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I dislike Buhari and think he's incompetent BUT

This is childish and uncalled for. You don't disrespect your President that way

I concur. Such coming from someone like Reno? Not good. Not good at all. undecided
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 23, 2018
Reno, please be decent with your communication despite being in the opposition. Abeg
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by egobetatoday: 7:11pm On May 23, 2018
I have old/used inverter batteries for sale. Please I need the contact of someone who buys old batteries in kaduna state. Pls pls pls
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by ANOWEDGREAT: 7:13pm On May 23, 2018
donlucabrazi:
grin grin grin grin

This is really getting really serious.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Organs(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2018
mhisbliss:
Savagery on a whole new level, this man is wikid and fearless grin

Fearless!! Someone that ran away and is afraid to step foot on Nigerian soil because of their PDP looting you call fearless... MCHeeeww. If dem born am well make him enter naija naaa.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by sukar886: 7:14pm On May 23, 2018
I don't like buhari but I think he deserve some respect, he is the number citizen of this country, no matter what he is our president.... reno I think u r mad for insulting our president.....
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by mhisbliss(f): 7:18pm On May 23, 2018
Organs:

Fearless!! Someone that ran away and is afraid to step foot on Nigerian soil because of their PDP looting you call fearless... MCHeeeww. If dem born am well make him enter naija naaa.
Lol how many people do what he does, he oppose buhari every chance he gets
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by yazach: 7:27pm On May 23, 2018
donlucabrazi:
grin grin grin grin

Idiot you dey abroad dey shout nonsense. Do you have PVC?? Sorry even if you have it, it is meaningless because you can't come home
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Ibrahim505(m): 7:35pm On May 23, 2018
Too bad for insulting elders. This is what you may expect when product of baby factory learn to type keyboard.
He must be frustrated following stoppage of tokens from fg.

1 Like

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by hamer: 7:35pm On May 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

All eyes on Buhari

Though he is not an optimistic leader but he is a courageous one. Despite his incompetence, dude sorry (Mr president) still want to seek for reelection which in turn is his constitutional right.

There's nothing new in going back to your previous profession after leaving such a position of honour (presidential seat) and serving the people with the best of your ability, dignity and integrity.

Buhari wants to perform but he lacks the acumen to make sound, working and practical decision that will favour the 21st century Democratic model.

We all have sinned unto God and man and we were forgiven. I have come to understand that it is our spiritual right as both a Christian and a Muslim to give our fellow human a second chance just as God and Christ did for us. And please don't forget that good things can still come out of Buhari the same way God used Moses (a murdererd) to rescue the Israelites.
I wish your sense can take u farer than did. Mechornu okpia
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by naijjaman(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2018
Homosexual Cows!!

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Irukjames007(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2018
Reno Omokri is a shameless being. ........ 2019 will be a best moments because some person will give themselves self exile

1 Like

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Meritocracy: 7:57pm On May 23, 2018
Reno dey vex cos there's no more free money from his pay maga ' Jonathan ' Reno should go and work and make legitimate money. Only God knows what Jonathan promised this talkative if he won.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by vertueptime: 7:57pm On May 23, 2018
The day sss and police will catch this man ehn, elzazakys own na childs play, them go pannel beat him face like d way de did 2 baba during the failed protest.

1 Like

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by JENKINZO: 8:01pm On May 23, 2018
Reno, you should name the Nigerians you are talking about. As far as I am concern, you are on your own and an unrepentant fake Pastor. Your statements are senseless

1 Like

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by leye4u: 8:02pm On May 23, 2018
HotMata:
I dont agree to that.
at all. You should have facts on stuff man..
only a fool can't see that so far,what fact are you looking for again....pray to God for wisdom
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by JAMESOJAY: 8:05pm On May 23, 2018
If he is fake

Is Osinbanjo also fake?
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by JAMESOJAY: 8:09pm On May 23, 2018
Go and kill and ask Nigerian police men to give you a second chance

If they do then Nigerians will give him the second chance he's asking for
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by paulade18: 8:11pm On May 23, 2018
it's so sad that muhammadu buhari has completely exhausted all the goodwill on which he rode to power in 2015. He is now the butt of jokes and objects of ridicule nationwide. Even Gej didn't experience this type of hostile and angry reactions during his tenure.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Realhommie(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2018
This highly irresponsible statement coming from someone who claims to be a pastor, SMH..

I'm ashamed he's my tribesman.. This was so uncalled for.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by JAMESOJAY: 8:22pm On May 23, 2018
Reno is very right and I support him 100%

Can male homosexuals give birth?

It means that buhari government can't give birth to promises he made like security,employment..they have nothing to show after all this year's

He only cares of his cows cause foolanis love animal sex a lot
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Smarkie: 8:40pm On May 23, 2018
150 cows that don't multiply, but Reno should have use castrated instead of homosexual
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Ttipsy(f): 9:02pm On May 23, 2018
truth be told, Buhari is not eligible or Compitent to be a president. we don't need old fools to rule Nigeria again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Philip Shaibu Declares Governorship Bid Under PDP / “Buhari’s Nephew, Not Emefiele, Approved 2022 Naira Redesign” – , Jim Obaze / Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.