Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Latest Xbox One Update Are Out Now - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Latest Xbox One Update Are Out Now (884 Views)

Watch The Latest Xbox Series S Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Xbox One Update Are Out Now by JeanJackson124: 4:59pm On May 23, 2018
Microsoft has announced a set of new Xbox One dashboard features that will start to roll out to Alpha Preview members in the June update. These won't be available to the wider Xbox One user population until a later date, but as usual the preview features give us an advance look at what's coming.

A new customization option called Groups will allow you to create custom collections of games and apps. They're essentially custom sets of Pins, so you'll be able to display multiple collections on the Home and the My Games and Apps menus. Your Groups will be tied to your Xbox Live account, so they'll appear consistently across multiple consoles.

Other new features include an improved search, with the function mapped to Y across anywhere in the dashboard and easier access to displaying more results. You'll also be able to store multiple wi-fi passwords, and the Narrator will add five more languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Swedish, and Dutch. The notes mention an improvement to family sharing with child accounts.

Some users will also get experimental features as pilot tests for the future. The full announcement also includes notes on changes made based on user feedback, and bug fixes.

https://naijatechstar..com.ng/2018/05/latest-xbox-one-update-are-out-now.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Amd E2-9000 / Where Can I Get Good Gaming Machines Apart From PS / Looking To Buy My First Console, Should It Be A PS4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.