Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (68074 Views)

Ghana Policeman Beats Prostitute After She Confronted Him For Not Paying For Sex / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Policeman Beats Woman To Coma In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by EVARISTOMONARCH: 10:26pm On May 23, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by LeHMaR(m): 12:37am On May 24, 2018
First of all, bloggers are really good word twisters; "check her pants".
Okay lets all forget that the Nigerian Police does shitty things most times... Take a moment to ask if what that lady did was right.. So because you're a female now you could easily hide what you want in a bag labelled "pant". Imagine they were human parts inside that bag?... So she feels that the policeman just wanted to see her pants or what?.. How wont he accuse her with whatever crime he pleases?
If my scrot*l sack was detachable and i kept it in that a bag and an officer demands to know the contents of that bag.. I'm so gonna show him, it's all for security purposes.
Let's all become wiser #unlearn #relearn
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Topiipii(m): 7:01am On May 24, 2018
lovelylad:
You ddnt read the article,did you?
I did read the article; my response is directly in line with the article. It seems you quoted me while I was editing my comment, I had to post an incomplete one before it gets pushed to the second page. It would also seem that you were too busy looking for victims to see that my comment had changed even before you posted yours. Please go back and re-read the post you quoted.
iamjavadem:
..and did they try to check anybody's pant? Haba!!! Is that even a nigerian police uniform? Unlss that camera is poor.
The headline is a double entendre; according to the article, the policeman was trying to check her panties, just not the one she had on. If you like, tell them you have the most shameful thing in your bag, they won't care all they care about is wasting your time as long as they didn't get that bribe. In my case, the driver of the bus received a mighty slap when he tried to goad the policeman, he even went as far as cocking his gun when it seemed the driver will not back down. As I said earlier, those who travel along that route are quite familiar with this issue.

P.S. At the emboldened, really? there's no way you'd mistake that uniform unless you want to claim you've never seen it before.
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2018
Topiipii:

They do that, it's a delay tactic they resort to if they don't get bribes; in fact, they'll tell everyone in the bus to come down so as to check your luggage one after the other. I experienced it in 2011, more than once as well. I'd like to think it occurs along that axis (the one that leads to the eastern part of the country), because I've gone through other routes without having a similar experience. Usually, they'd let the bus go if the driver is willing to bribe them, but how how many police checkpoints are you going to bribe before you get to your destination?

I experienced this delay tactic they do at Murtala, both going and leaving. I was travelling with both my gambian and British passport, I was one of the first to leave the flight, got to the first barrier they said I need yellow fever vaccine certificate(I was coming from the UK), had to give them 2000 naira before they let me go to immigration. Immigration too was another problem, I had my Gambia passport with me(told them it was part of the ecowas so did not need a visa), they passed and passed my passports amongst themselves, by the time they were done with me, I was the last one leaving immigration. I gave them 500naira and they started to complain, like what are they going to do with 500.

Leaving nigeria was another issue, the hand luggage I came with they said I could not leave with it. I ended up wearing all my clothes from my hand luggage just so i won't leave them behind. This was after paying excess, I was not going to give anymore of my money to the baggage handlers. Almost got in a fight with one stupid girl like that. Went to immigration, they passed and passed my passports around so much that I literally disassociated . I literally thought I was high, I swear, as in this cannot be real. They scanned my handbag and said I couldn't take my vape in, then they started harassing me for money and went in my handbag and took all my money.

To enter the flight, I got called out on the tarmac next to the flight to open my luggage, for what I don't know. I was so frustrated I dumped every single thing in my bag on the floor, they ended up putting it back in, telling me to calm down. I was the last one on the flight. Smh, the shit that goes on in that country is not normal. I don't know whether it was because I was a foreigner, they took extra time out to frustrate my life.
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Topiipii(m): 11:50pm On May 24, 2018
kandiikane:

I experienced this delay tactic they do at Murtala, both going and leaving. I was travelling with both my gambian and British passport, I was one of the first to leave the flight, got to the first barrier they said I need yellow fever vaccine certificate(I was coming from the UK), had to give them 2000 naira before they let me go to immigration. Immigration too was another problem, I had my Gambia passport with me(told them it was part of the ecowas so did not need a visa), they passed and passed my passports amongst themselves, by the time they were done with me, I was the last one leaving immigration. I gave them 500naira and they started to complain, like what are they going to do with 500.

Leaving nigeria was another issue, the hand luggage I came with they said I could not leave with it. I ended up wearing all my clothes from my hand luggage just so i won't leave them behind. This was after paying excess, I was not going to give anymore of my money to the baggage handlers. Almost got in a fight with one stupid girl like that. Went to immigration, they passed and passed my passports around so much that I literally disassociated . I literally thought I was high, I swear, as in this cannot be real. They scanned my handbag and said I couldn't take my vape in, then they started harassing me for money and went in my handbag and took all my money.

To enter the flight, I got called out on the tarmac next to the flight to open my luggage, for what I don't know. I was so frustrated I dumped every single thing in my bag on the floor, they ended up putting it back in, telling me to calm down. I was the last one on the flight. Smh, the shit that goes on in that country is not normal. I don't know whether it was because I was a foreigner, they took extra time out to frustrate my life.
It's not because you're a foreigner, they're just naturally useless. I say 'useless' for lack of a better adjective.
Re: Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
Thank God I escaped to Riyadh right on time. Anybody wishing me to come back to ZooNigeria will face God's wrath. From Riyadh to USA Insha Allah
I want to come to Riyadh.. How can I do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Master Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —pregnant 14-yr-old Gir (pic) / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.