Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103454 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Rachelsblog(f): 5:59pm On May 23, 2018
A know ya'll all were expecting him to Batter her, But This is not just a Gentleman, he is rare, A guy got slapped by a lady at an ATM stand, after a light argument, And to test her he told her to slap him again, if her 'mama' born her well, And she slapped him again, But been a good guy that he is, he just stood for minutes, flashed back at his mom, sister, cousin, Girlfriend and just walk away, what a gentleman he is.. He deserves an accolades.. lol..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/see-what-man-did-to-lady-for-slapping.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by consultancy: 6:02pm On May 23, 2018
she must have accessed you well as she entered the bank and seen that you are the type she could intimidate, cos i believe u were not the only one standin on the queue. next time, dress properly, hold ur head up high, and speak well, with this u do not need to get into a street fight to be respected.

MODIFIED:
this is for those who say i am missing the point. i am tackling the issue from the root. what prompted d slap? thats the issues i wish to handle. it takes a whole lot for a woman to raise her hands and slap a man. slap/selfcontrol are all secondary. i tackled d primary problem, so that no-one looks down on him nxt time, not to talk of slapping

430 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Oritzy: 6:03pm On May 23, 2018
That's nice

#selfgrowth.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On May 23, 2018
Donstan.18 rushing in to drop savage comment... cheesy

147 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 6:05pm On May 23, 2018
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserves an accolade wink

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 6:08pm On May 23, 2018
pocohantas:
Donstan.18 rushing in to drop savage comment... cheesy
Don't mind the angry lion cheesy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by ossaichika(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2018
Self control is really hard 'have been in your shoes thou, last year December, a girl slapped me, I looked at her, considered so many things and left, it was so hard for me to decide not to retaliate.

253 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 23, 2018
Woman wrapper

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by donstan18: 6:11pm On May 23, 2018
It's one thing for a man to fight a lady and everything gets settled, and it's another thing for a man to apply SILENCE to keep the lady unsettled.

Being unpredictable to ladies in such cases is awesome, it'll even be more awesome and strange if you kneel before them and apologize for being slapped.

But one thing we must understand is; The silence of a stranger is one of the mysterious and hardest code to decode, because the only woman a man can totally forgive and ignore in such cases is his wife, mum or sister. Just them.

With that said; If a woman can support the man's act, she should also learn how to ignore and play silent when beaten by a man.

401 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 23, 2018
consultancy:
she must have accessed you well as she entered the bank and seen that you are the type she could intimidate, cos i believe u were not the only one standin on the queue. next time, dress properly, hold ur head up high, and speak well, with this u do not need to get into a street fight to be respected.
Is that all you have to say

Well, I wouldn't just walk away like the fellow and wouldn't let her go free to serve as a deterrent to other silly ladies. I wouldn't touch her but I would offer any lady around a whooping amount of money to slap the hell outta her. I don't tolerate nonsense. angry

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by pocohantas(f): 6:14pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Don't mind the angry lion cheesy

I can imagine his comment already... cheesy cheesy grin grin

"These fish brain ladies always seeking equality over nonsense.
This is how they push men to the wall, then come to social media and play victim. The useless old Nairaland feminist e-goats would rush in to defend them as usual.

Hopeless ladies who have nothing to offer but their v****a. If she had tried that with me, I will give her a corrective slap...that's gender equality...This one will pursue all the men around her, till she becomes a frustrated evening newspaper!!

Every time men are scum, yet they do worse.
Let's see what the e-goat feminists have to say.
Cc: *******, *******,****** grin tongue
"

That one na character grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by CAPSLOCKED: 6:15pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserve an accolade wink

I AGREE WITH YOU.
WE SHOULDN'T ATTEMPT TO FIX VIOLENCE WITH MORE VIOLENCE.

BUT WOULD YOU HAVE MADE THIS SAME STATEMENT IF THE CASE IS REVERSED, AND A WOMAN IS THE VICTIM?

WOULD YOU NOT COME HERE TO CRY FOUL AND SCREEM GENDER ABUSE, AND AGITATE FOR A POSSIBLE DEATH PENALTY FOR THE MAN?

HYPOCRISY WILL TAKE YOU NO WHERE.

378 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by consultancy: 6:15pm On May 23, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Is that all you have to say

Well, I wouldn't just walk away and wouldn't let her go free to serve as a deterrent to other silly ladies. I wouldn't touch her but I would offer any lady around a whooping amount of money to slap the hell outta her. I don't tolerate nonsense. angry
yes sir! that is all i have to say

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by IamLEGEND1: 6:16pm On May 23, 2018
No be me dem slap but this tori pain me die. Too many pussy_niggahz roaming the streets.

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 23, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Why is the prayer that the guy should be silent cultist coming to my mind?? sad

They'll come back to the social media to announce her obituary.
Why are some ladies like this?
That guy self why you request for another slap after the first one. Is the first not hot � enough?

☣ ☠

25 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by ObaKlaz: 6:17pm On May 23, 2018
Well... Imagine the outrage if the tables were turned.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Olifiz(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserve an accolade wink

For not slapping back or for being the one a lady can successfully slap anytime? Lol
grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:28pm On May 23, 2018
Now this is the true definition of a real man. I doff my hat for him.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

E no go beta for accolade.
Accolade for slapping?

☣ ☠

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Safiaa(f): 6:33pm On May 23, 2018
pocohantas:

poco will not kill me today grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by mystery22: 6:34pm On May 23, 2018
There are many ways to deal with dis kind of girls,if you are not the public fighting type,just trail her and deal with her or get girls to deal with her publicly

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by donstan18: 6:43pm On May 23, 2018
pocohantas:

Your papa toto dia grin

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Cutehector(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2018
Weak boy

12 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by UDUJ(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I AGREE WITH YOU.
WE SHOULDN'T ATTEMPT TO FIX VIOLENCE WITH MORE VIOLENCE.

BUT WOULD YOU HAVE MADE THIS SAME STATEMENT IF THE CASE IS REVERSED, AND A WOMAN IS THE VICTIM?

WOULD YOU NOT COME HERE TO CRY FOUL AND SCREEM GENDER ABUSE, AND AGITATE FOR A POSSIBLE DEATH PENALTY FOR THE MAN?

HYPOCRISY WILL TAKE YOU NO WHERE.

grin grin cheesy So true bro. So true cheesy

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Lonestar124: 7:00pm On May 23, 2018
He could've remember vashti who can't control herself
disorderliness is the order of her day.

Or Jezebel who virtually destroyed men just to achieve egocentric aims

I'm not in support of beating women, but in this case the guy acted clownish

A lady has no impetus to lift her hands on a guy except she see a trace of dullness in him.....The guy is dumb to even to repeat his dumb excuses...who does that undecided

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by makydebbie(f): 7:01pm On May 23, 2018
pocohantas:

Poco, you'll not kill me. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by SoapQueen(f): 7:03pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Now this is the true definition of a real man.
I doff my hat for him.

I swear down. Very, very rare. Violence is not always the answer. The girl must feel very foolish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:06pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

I swear down. Very, very rare. Violence is not always the answer. The girl must feel very foolish.
I agree she was really foolish imagine her slapping him a second time and he still didn't slap her.
I am suprised.
He truly deserves some accolades in my own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by 2buffagain(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2018
consultancy:

What does this have to do with respect?
If he went with shorts and slippers nko?

Anyway, if I were the one though, I wouldn't have slapped her back, but I would have broken her hand by grabbing it after the last slap and crushing it within my clenched fist, prior to casting it aside.

That way it would look like I didn't slap her back, but I know that bitch will have to go to the clinic to fix that broken metacarpal grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by SoapQueen(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I agree she was really foolish imagine her slapping him a second time and he still didn't slap her.
I am suprised.
He truly deserves some accolades in my own opinion.

Sometimes, turning the other cheek doesn't mean you are weak.

A guy insulted me like mad here on nairaland, I kept him quiet. He messaged me and kept apologizing that he feels bad that after everything he said, I still kept quiet.

Self control is key.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 23, 2018
The guy is a disgrace to men.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by millomaniac: 7:24pm On May 23, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A know ya'll all were expecting him to Batter her, But This is not just a Gentleman, he is rare, A guy got slapped by a lady at an ATM stand, after a light argument, And to test her he told her to slap him again, if her 'mama' born her well, And she slapped him again, But been a good guy that he is, he just stood for minutes, flashed back at his mom, sister, cousin, Girlfriend and just walk away, what a gentleman he is.. He deserves an accolades..
See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/see-what-man-did-to-lady-for-slapping.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

That is no gentleman dude is a weakass idiot. Am sure if it was a guy he would have still done same thing

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.