Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103534 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by ladygudhead(f): 10:47pm On May 23, 2018
ehn?!!! haaaa...that guy Bleep up, after two slaps! when you dare sum1 2 repeat such action and he or she does confidently, then any counter reaction from u is only fare (irrespective of gender). #shebi dem want equality.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by ottersberger(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A know ya'll all were expecting him to Batter her, But This is not just a Gentleman, he is rare, A guy got slapped by a lady at an ATM stand, after a light argument, And to test her he told her to slap him again, if her 'mama' born her well, And she slapped him again, But been a good guy that he is, he just stood for minutes, flashed back at his mom, sister, cousin, Girlfriend and just walk away, what a gentleman he is.. He deserves an accolades.. lol..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/see-what-man-did-to-lady-for-slapping.html

What's your point exactly?

That it is acceptable to administer violence on another individual because you are of the female gender?.

And the violated gentleman would have become a villian if he'd elected to exercise his right to self defense?.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

grin
Hahahaha typical ratchet hoe biacan is..
STUPIDITY ON FLEEK
SENSE ON DELETE
EDGES INCOMPLETE
PUSSY ON REEK
AND DIRTY ASS FEET grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Geniro: 11:01pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You never engage in factual discussions so stop trying to think you are matured up there.
Oh you think I am ranting?
I would let it slide today but if you ever insult me again and engage me with insults next time you won't like it.He is a real man deal with it.

You have a bizarre penchant for false self eulogies. You better sheath your rotten overconfidence lest it consumes you.

Nonsense
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by ladygudhead(f): 11:05pm On May 23, 2018
Abuse is Abuse and that is physical abuse...the boy should sue.lol grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2018
ceejayx:
Hahahaha typical ratchet hoe biacan is.. STUPIDITY ON FLEEK SENSE ON DELETE EDGES INCOMPLETE PUSSY ON REEK AND DIRTY ASS FEET grin
Finishinggrin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Moorish: 11:08pm On May 23, 2018
felaismyhero:
abi now,my brother.these days,i dislike guys who act nice to gals,but otherwise to guys.most times,their motive is sex,they hope the gals wud like them for their cool nature and be attracted to them.
Na guys I Dey help nowadays

Give a security guard 1000 naira that n.igga will appreciate u more than any woman

I no get woman time. My hustle first

If I need am I know where to cure my craze

Those nice guys we call them white knights and captain save a h.oe

Weak n.iggas
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by lexy2014: 11:09pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
So you expect her to sit down and watch him call her names
d question I asked isn't about whether she should sit down and watch or not.

D question goes thus:

"Is d lady that slapped a man d kind of lady we want in our society?"

A simple yes or no but u have been parambulating
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Everyone knows your father as a frustrated criminal in bariga go hide your head in shame boy you've been busted kikikiikikiiki

How did you know Bariga?

You hustle there too?
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2018
Ur Points Are Meaningless
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by sparkle6(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2018
Bia, shycyher and biacan the both of you bera keep quiet. Imagine if your parents were reading this and here it is making caricature of your loved ones in the name of not giving up. Slience has always being the best ans for a fool. I think one of u should use that on the other. And shycypher you are a guy for crying out loud. Ladies with the mouth men with the strenght. Tomorow na the both of you will give us invitation for your traditional we.... Haha.
It happens!
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by ladygudhead(f): 11:16pm On May 23, 2018
doskie:
besides its better to take a slap and walk free than revenge, kill her and end up in jail. if she falls down there, even the people jeering at him when she slapped him will be the first to shift and leave him with the police.
Lol the girl slap for fit still kill the guy na...or you don't think so? and it was even '2 times' slap.hahahhahaa!
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by APCsupporter: 11:18pm On May 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I AGREE WITH YOU.
WE SHOULDN'T ATTEMPT TO FIX VIOLENCE WITH MORE VIOLENCE.

BUT WOULD YOU HAVE MADE THIS SAME STATEMENT IF THE CASE IS REVERSED, AND A WOMAN IS THE VICTIM?

WOULD YOU NOT COME HERE TO CRY FOUL AND SCREEM GENDER ABUSE, AND AGITATE FOR A POSSIBLE DEATH PENALTY FOR THE MAN?

HYPOCRISY WILL TAKE YOU NO WHERE.

The shameless people are even hoping that all men become that way. If I were the one ah swear I would have battered her beyond recognition at that moment. She will get the true gender equality cos I will fight her like I would against a man

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.