Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (15041 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2018

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by CAPSLOCKED: 6:07pm On May 23, 2018
LOL, I'M HERE FOR THE DRAMA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2018
i am not expecting them to watch, christians are too lazy. most of them dont even read their bibles

3 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by LarryBeryl(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL,
I'M HERE FOR THE DRAMA.
I've got popcorn a pack of BLACK BULLET.... Want some?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by UncleSnr(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2018
Adjusting my reading glasses.
Anyway, sense will not kill DarkMatter.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by spartan117(m): 7:02pm On May 23, 2018
Jesus christ died for you so that you might be saved. Will you belief in him? Will you dare to receive him?
He said in his word; today if you hear his voice, Harden not your heart.

AMP:And it shall be that whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord [invoking, adoring, and worshiping the Lord—Christ] shall be saved. Acts 2:21

5 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2018
spartan117:
Jesus christ died for you so that you might be saved. Will you belief in him? Will you dare to receive him?

AMP:And it shall be that whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord [invoking, adoring, and worshiping the Lord—Christ] shall be saved. Acts 2:21
you have come again with your one figure IQ. did you watch the video?

10 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by spartan117(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2018
HardMirror:
grin grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2018
spartan117:

grin grin
did you watch the video? simple question. or you are using 1mb free data? may Jesus provide for you
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Reality12: 7:46pm On May 23, 2018
spartan117:

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Seun(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2018
I feel that the whole God’s God thing is a waste of the brilliant animators time. A rabbit hole that leads nowhere. I like the stuff that’s more grounded in reality or the actual beliefs of the people we are trying to liberate. Edit: But that’s just how I personally feel.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 23, 2018
Seun:
I feel that the whole God’s God thing was a waste of the brilliant animators time. A rabbit hole that leads nowhere. I like the stuffing that’s more grounded in reality or the actual beliefs of the people we are trying to liberate.
Did you watch it to the end? You should've seen how it ended.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by awesomeJ(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2018
Seun:
I feel that the whole God’s God thing was a waste of the brilliant animators time. A rabbit hole that leads nowhere. I like the stuff that’s more grounded in reality or the actual beliefs of the people we are trying to liberate.
If you only knew better, you'd see that your "people we're trying to liberate" statement is the equivalent of a convicted prisoner saying about a judge "i'll try to set him free"

Only utter ignorance would warrant such silly thoughts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by felixomor: 9:23pm On May 23, 2018
Seun:
I feel that the whole God’s God thing was a waste of the brilliant animators time. A rabbit hole that leads nowhere. I like the stuff that’s more grounded in reality or the actual beliefs of the people we are trying to liberate.

Even Seun confirm the rubbish. undecided
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2018
felixomor:

Even Seun confirm the rubbish. undecided
that is why i am an atheist, christians appeal to authority, you count seun's opinion over your own capacity to reason. I dont care if seun approves or not. It makes a lot of logic sense. Watch and think for yourself. Or are you also one of those who is managing free 10mb data on your phone?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by spartan117(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
If only your eyes were open to see the light!

AMP:He has blinded their eyes and hardened and benumbed their [callous, degenerated] hearts [He has made their minds dull], to keep them from seeing with their eyes and understanding with their hearts and minds and repenting and turning to Me to heal them. John 12:40

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by TheEminentLaity: 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
Are you trying to liberate only Christians? Isn't Islamic fundamentalism doing more damage in Nigeria as a whole? Take off the vow nonsense on Islamic threads or in fairness the Christians should also have theirs.
Seun:

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by felixomor: 10:13pm On May 23, 2018
HardMirror:
that is why i am an atheist, christians appeal to authority , you count seun's opinion over your own capacity to reason. I dont care if seun approves or not. It makes a lot of logic sense. Watch and think for yourself. Or are you also one of those who is managing free 10mb data on your phone?
Likewise in your twisted way,
So you are an atheist because of your anger over christians appeal to authority
Not because atheism makes sense.

Better Reason again bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by spartan117(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2018
Men and brethren I pray for you today:

KJV:The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, Eph 1:18

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2018
felixomor:

Likewise in your twisted way,
So you are an atheist because of your anger over christians appeal to authority
Not because atheism makes sense.

Better Reason again bro
can you show me where i said i am an atheist because christians appeal to authority? Anyway that is even off topic as usual. What have you to say to the op. If you cant afford to watch it, pls do urself some good and go on bbn threads where people of your wit can be found. Not ready to start ur market woman chatter
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2018
spartan117:
If only your eyes were open to see the light!

AMP:He has blinded their eyes and hardened and benumbed their [callous, degenerated] hearts [He has made their minds dull], to keep them from seeing with their eyes and understanding with their hearts and minds and repenting and turning to Me to heal them. John 12:40

why do u believe god created you and dont believe god needed to be created? That is what we are trying to discuss here. Why are you so certain we need this your god? You have not convinced me. Any man can write those words you are quoting it has no meaning and it has no authority
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by spartan117(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2018
HardMirror:
why do u believe god created you and dont believe god needed to be created? That is what we are trying to discuss here. Why are you so certain we need this your god? You have not convinced me. Any man can write those words you are quoting it has no meaning and it has no authority

Hmm You ask very valid questions

KJV:Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 2 corinthians 3:6

So you see no man can convince another man of the existence of God simply by eloquence of speech, it's not up to me to convince you it's the spirit of God that does that

AMP:And when He comes, He will convict and convince the world and bring demonstration to it about sin and about righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God) and about judgment: John 16:8

So I pray for you that he reveals himself to you

AMP:Then while it is [still] called Today, if you would hear His voice and when you hear it, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion [in the desert, when the people provoked and irritated and embittered God against them].Hebrews 3:15

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Maamin(m): 11:57pm On May 23, 2018
Still trying hard to ridicule your creator hun? grin

You will acknowledge him sooner or later kiss

I pray it won't be too late by then.

Huh YHWH ekhad veein sheni (He YHWH is one and there is no second)

Shalom Aleikhem !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by sKeetz(m): 1:15am On May 24, 2018
"Jeffery, I'm sick and tired of your bullshit !!!" grin grin grin

DarkMatter is a legend.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Martinez19(m): 1:45am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
grin grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by felixomor: 3:19am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
can you show me where i said i am an atheist because christians appeal to authority?

HardMirror:
that is why i am an atheist, christians appeal to authority, you count seun's opinion over your own capacity to reason.

HardMirror:

Anyway that is even off topic as usual. What have you to say to the op. If you cant afford to watch it, pls do urself some good and go on bbn threads where people of your wit can be found. Not ready to start ur market woman chatter
Having answered your first line.
You would have also showed me where I said I rely on Seun to do thinking for me as you claimed.
Its obvious
You are not the only one who can twist people's words to mean what you want.

4 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by M0ron: 4:18am On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
i am not expecting them to watch, christians are too lazy. most of them dont even read their bibles

Nobody is obligated to watch your garbage just because you wish them to.

You are in the league of those shaky ‘atheists’ who get hard-on barking at theism to calm your frayed nerves. Sore loser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 5:08am On May 24, 2018
M0ron:

Nobody is obligated to watch your garbage just because you wish them to.

You are in the league of those shaky ‘atheists’ who get hard-on barking at theism to calm your frayed nerves. Sore loser
Lol. That is where you miss it. You are obligated to watch it if you must comment on it, else how do you intend to make any sensible counter argument? You see why common sense is said not to be common? Lol grin grin

4 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 5:12am On May 24, 2018
felixomor:

Having answered your first line.
You would have also showed me where I said I rely on Seun to do thinking for me as you claimed.
Its obvious
You are not the only one who can twist people's words to mean what you want.
so i am an atheist because of christians or what are you saying? Cant you read? I am not an atheist becos of what christians are. I am an atheist because i decide to think for myself, while you christians have to appeal to authority for everything you believe. So dont come up with bullcrap telling asking me if i am an atheist because christians appeal to authority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 5:17am On May 24, 2018
spartan117:

Hmm You ask very valid questions

KJV:Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 2 corinthians 3:6

So you see no man can convince another man of the existence of God simply by eloquence of speech, it's not up to me to convince you it's the spirit of God that does that

AMP:And when He comes, He will convict and convince the world and bring demonstration to it about sin and about righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God) and about judgment: John 16:8

So I pray for you that he reveals himself to you

AMP:Then while it is [still] called Today, if you would hear His voice and when you hear it, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion [in the desert, when the people provoked and irritated and embittered God against them].Hebrews 3:15

Oga, you shall know the truth and it shall set you free. A christian would say you are still in bondage and hell bound cos of your islamic believes, have you taken time to listen to them? Are they not making sufficient sense? Why have you not given your life to christ? Pray for yourself and hope the th christians are not right. Otherwise try and open your mind and learn. You are probably a muslim cos ur parent are muslims, the challenge is to question what you believe because it is expected of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo / "Buhari Should Retire" - Cardinal Onaiyekan / Share Your Church 2017 Theme/vision For Others To Receive It's Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.