Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (15187 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

He believes in a God that is an IDEA and a CONCEPTION of HUMAN beings. It is this IDEA that he is always trying to explain and rationalize everyday here, yet he still wants to berate an atheist for having a perception of God when all he has is a perception of an IDEA that humans created and decided to label it as God.
unfortunately he lacks the capacity to understand
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 25, 2018
BossLaifay:
So true! I am from a religious background and only started questioning religion months ago after being away from the church in years. Sometimes I still feel that fear like "are you sure over 3 billion people are wrong and you are correct?"

But the truth is the moment you free yourself and allow yourself to reason you will see you have been in bondage since birth. But religious fanatics are too scared.
Do you know when i was a christian i fear hell more than the desire to go to heaven...They use fear to control,i am sure most religious people,mostly Nigerians have no idea of the word eternity.

I saw the bible and other religious books as outdated,uncivilised books meant for people of dark ages..

But seeing billions of people still falling for the lies is the greatest mysteries.

3 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 2:18pm On May 25, 2018
When mental devolution becomes patented by those above me and barred from copyright infringement then I totally understand why they still lack the capacity to understand their own OP despite it being about GOD (eternal) and not god (not eternal) despite seun clearly hinting on the absurdity of God's God in his comment.

Well not everyone is expected to be smart anyways. cheesy grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2018
butterflyleo say me hi to vaxx or what is that accnt again ? wink

i am an individual, dont need seun or Hawkin or dawkin. dont make that mistake with me, i know it is your popular tactic to pin our believes with people you perceive to be authorities to atheists. i think for myself, seun and the rest say things i dont agree with, we are not common, we are individuals

5 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 2:20pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

oh really? God exists? prove it

This is a better argument.

First of all prove God doesn't exist.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2018
Godpolymath:
Do you know when i was a christian i fear hell more than the desire to go to heaven...They use fear to control,i am sure most religious people,mostly Nigerians have no idea of the word eternity.

I saw the bible and other religious books as outdated,uncivilised books meant for people of dark ages..

But seeing billions of people still falling for the lies is the greatest mysteries.
there is nothing desirable in heaven. that is why no one wants to die, christians are not looking forward to the rapture. who wants an eternity of boredom and zombiesm

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

after you prove gwagwa does not exist
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

can you prove
Zeus
Hera
Poseidon
Demeter
Ares
Athena
Apollo
Artemis
Hephaestus
Aphrodite
Hermes
Dionysus
Hades
Hypnos
Nike
Janus
Nemesis
Iris
Hecate
Tyche dont exist?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 2:26pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
butterflyleo say me hi to vaxx or what is that accnt again ? wink

i am an individual, dont need seun or Hawkin or dawkin. dont make that mistake with me, i know it is your popular tactic to pin our believes with people you perceive to be authorities to atheists. i think for myself, seun and the rest say things i dont agree with, we are not common, we are individuals

Popular tactic to do what? Dude its painfully glaring that your OP and the video are as stupid as they come. You trying to make it look less dumb is just pathetic.

Yes you are not common. Uncommon stupidity seems to be the new fad being paraded as logic these days grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

there is nothing desirable in heaven. that is why no one wants to die, christians are not looking forward to the rapture. who wants an eternity of boredom and zombiesm
True,Nothing desirable serving an idiot for eternity.
The personality of the jewish god yahwe and jesus is so stupid i cant believe how people have faith in such thing..
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 2:27pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
can you prove
Zeus
Hera
Poseidon
Demeter
Ares
Athena
Apollo
Artemis
Hephaestus
Aphrodite
Hermes
Dionysus
Hades
Hypnos
Nike
Janus
Nemesis
Iris
Hecate
Tyche dont exist?

You must prove God doesn't exist . Then I'll prove mine.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 2:28pm On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

You have time to hold this talk with hardmirror. The mere fact that you asked him to prove GOD DOES NOT EXIST and he began listing entities not being referenced by you shows you will only end up watching all you say fly over his head.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

burden of proof is not on me. it is on you who claim something exists. you cannot ask me to claim something i dont believe in does not exist. there are billions of things you dont know, and if i want you to believe they exist, then i must first give you prove they exist. it is your right not to believe until i can prove such exists. same for you, you cannot claim god exists if you hav no prove it exists. imagine people going about and asking you to prove their imaginations does not exist? that is dumb.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You have time to hold this talk with hardmirror. The mere fact that you asked him to prove GOD DOES NOT EXIST and he began listing entities not being referenced by you shows you will only end up watching all you say fly over his head.
how can she be asking me to prove god does not exist? she is the one who knows god exists, so she should prove it. else i also have to prove all those gods i listed dont exist too. the burden of proof is with her who lays the claim that something exists
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 25, 2018
The very fact a religion got to us through slavery and taught by slave masters is a reason to doubt that religion..

Just apply that logic you have on other gods you dont believe in to yours,then you will see the falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

but let me stoop low for you. which of the gods is your god. i promise to prove it does not exist. just try and be specific so i know which god we are talking about
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by AtYourCervix: 2:50pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

heaven only sounds nice when compared to the “eternal suffering” of hell. In a vacuum, heaven actually sounds pretty bleeping terrible. Of course, I’m dead wrong, because in order for heaven to be terrible it would actually have to exist.........

5 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2018
AtYourCervix:
heaven only sounds nice when compared to the “eternal suffering” of hell. In a vacuum, heaven actually sounds pretty bleeping terrible. Of course, I’m dead wrong, because in order for heaven to be terrible it would actually have to exist.........
that is the gospel truth
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 2:55pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
how can she be asking me to prove god does not exist? she is the one who knows god exists, so she should prove it. else i also have to prove all those gods i listed dont exist too. the burden of proof is with her who lays the claim that something exists

Sorry the burden of proof is with whoever makes any claim

Claim 1: God exists

Claim 2: God does not exist.

I am sure your next line of argument would be that one does not prove a negative right? grin

Well so you know, whenever anyone makes any claim it comes from a place of KNOWLEDGE and KNOWLEDGE can be proven. So with this you can prove your negative which states that God does not exist.

gods are different from God.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 2:57pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
burden of proof is not on me. it is on you who claim something exists. you cannot ask me to claim something i dont believe in does not exist. there are billions of things you dont know, and if i want you to believe they exist, then i must first give you prove they exist. it is your right not to believe until i can prove such exists. same for you, you cannot claim god exists if you hav no prove it exists. imagine people going about and asking you to prove their imaginations does not exist? that is dumb.

When did disbelieving in something translate to that thing not existing? cheesy
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

When did disbelieving in something translate to that thing not existing? cheesy
you need an English teacher. i said "something i dont believe exists" do you get it now?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am sure your next line of argument would be that one does not prove a negative right? grin

Well so you know, whenever anyone makes any claim it comes from a place of KNOWLEDGE and KNOWLEDGE can be proven. So with this you can prove your negative which states that God does not exist.

i only say god does not exist because there is already an existing claim that god exists. i am asking for that evidence.

why am i not asking for prove that thhdefeuodnbnd6ddekdohsdgdjsdkisdhdbdkdidhsksksishsnsksuishsjskushskslsishsj does not exist? because nobody has said it exists. so my doubt is founded on an existing premise. an i am saying that premise has no evidence.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are the evidence that God does not exist. If any God exist you will NOT be telling us about it. It will tell us about itself. The fact that you are advocating for a God about its existence says it all. A God that supposedly exist and wants people to know that it exist will NOT rely on you to make ANY case for it. If a God exist and wants people to know that it exist as advertised people will know about its existence and every body will do that in the same way.

What is the difference between God and Gods? What can God do that the Gods can't?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

You are the evidence that God does not exist. If any God exist you will NOT be telling us about it. It will tell us about itself. The fact that you are advocating for a God about its existence says it all. A God that supposedly exist and wants people to know that it exist will NOT rely on you to make ANY case for it. If a God exist and wants people to know that it exist as advertised people will know about its existence and every body will do that in the same way.

What is the difference between God and Gods?
knockout!
man is always the one speaking for god. fighting for god. acting for god. so much for a god that exists
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

i only say god does not exist because there is already an existing claim that god exists. i am asking for that evidence.

why am i not asking for prove that thhdefeuodnbnd6ddekdohsdgdjsdkisdhdbdkdidhsksksishsnsksuishsjskushskslsishsj does not exist? because nobody has said it exists. so my doubt is founded on an existing premise. an i am saying that premise has no evidence.

So God exist and it is him and lovemijeje that are telling you about it. The other day he was telling Frank that Jesus loves him endlessly. So Jesus a being we are told is alive and has greater abilities than butterflyleo exist, according to the tale we are told that he loves Frank endlessly and wants to be in a relationship with Frank but some how it is butterflyleo that is telling Frank about the endless love Jesus has for him. grin

These deluded guys don't think through the nonsense they spew before spewing it. If you call them deluded tthey'll start crying baa baa meh meh.

4 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 3:13pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
knockout!
man is always the one speaking for god. fighting for god. acting for god. so much for a god that exists

The version of the God he believes exist is the oNE called Yahweh, who according to the tale acknowledges many many times that he is the God of the Jews. grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 3:14pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

you need an English teacher. i said "something i dont believe exists" do you get it now?

You are the one who clearly needs an English teacher. Your words below verbatim.

HardMirror:
burden of proof is not on me. it is on you who claim something exists. you cannot ask me to claim something i dont believe in does not exist

Show me how your comment suddenly now became

I said "something i dont believe exists"

Are you confused? undecided
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

So God exist and it is him and lovemijeje that are telling you about it. The other day he was telling Frank that Jesus loves him endlessly. So Jesus a being we are told is alive and has greater abilities than butterflyleo exist, according to the tale we are told that he loves Frank endlessly and wants to be in a relationship with Frank but some how it is butterflyleo that is telling Frank about the endless love Jesus has for him. grin

These deluded guys don't think through the nonsense they spew before spewing it. If you call them deluded tthey'll start crying baa baa meh meh.
it takes a lot of endurance to be patient with them. the really dont think
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 3:16pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

Is it no longer the popular atheist jingle that atheism was the status quo? So the claim God does not exist to an atheist came first before God exists.

If you claim God was the invention of the human mind according to the video in your OP which you agree with then it means the God does not exist claim came first doesn't it? grin

So prove your claim simple grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

The version of the God he believes exist is the oNE called Yahweh, who according to the tale acknowledges many many times that he is the God of the Jews. grin
Have you seen when Nigerian christians claim to be descendant of Abraham,I never believed brainwashing is real till i saw the world from a different perspective.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are the one who clearly needs an English teacher. Your words below verbatim.

Show me how your comment suddenly now became

Are you confused? undecided
yeah, something i dont believe exists. if you like sit on that since you have nothing meaning full to say in defence of your imaginary god
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 3:19pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

What is the difference between God and Gods? What can God do that the Gods can't?

I could also say that you are the evidence that God exists because you are always talking about a God you already claimed does not exist.

Last time I checked, for something not to exist means it shouldn't even cross your mind at all not to even make you talk about it so passionately.

If God doesn't exist as you claim then you would not be constantly dwelling on him and talking about him.

Do you talk about orieegujakbfbdiebnans? You don't!

Why? It does not exist. grin
Savvy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Is Using Your Phone As Bible On Sunday Service A Sin? / Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video) / Should Women Lead A Congregation Or A Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.