Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos (36136 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / Civilian And Traffic Warden Fight In Ajegunle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Hmmmmm.......

If I see gruesomely murdered policemen this is the exact reason why I struggle to feel pity but I cannot.
You are still struggling..don’t worry you will get there..to that level of not giving a fvck when you see or read about the demise of these state backed killers in uniform..woe betide any hypocrite here who will question my choice of words when such thread will come up here in the nearest future.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by fuckpro: 8:33pm On May 23, 2018
...Nigeria Police are marching on please continue with your good works after all they are all bloody civilians while you are made of iron
...God in heaven will reward you mightily please continue don't stop where you see non family members shoot and kill.then evening time relax with a bottle of beer and pepper soup after all this is no country its called Nigeria the land of the dammed
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Antichristus: 8:33pm On May 23, 2018
Where is the IDIOT who calls himself the IGP? And what exactly is he doing about all these killings of innocent Nigerians in the hands of policemen? NIGERIA IS FOREVER DOOMED! The best decision of my life was the day I shredded my Nigerian passport and vowed never to set my foot on that CURSED land called Nigeria.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2018
kereman1:
the third pix tho...
I don't kw what that hand in doing @ dat position on a dead man...

That sleeve looks like that on a Catholic Priests Cassock.

I don't know much about Extreme Unction (prayer for the newly departed or sth like dah) but maybe that's what's going on there.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 8:34pm On May 23, 2018
So they just wasted the life of a good Samaritan - just like that.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Alwaysking: 8:35pm On May 23, 2018
ebujany:

undecided

Which business again when he was in his shop?
Oh my bad. I didn't read that, I thought he was separating fight.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Ennny(f): 8:36pm On May 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
Damn! that's why it's good to mind your business.

read well before commenting. he was in his master's shop.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by charlsecy(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2018
Kingdollar28:
#sack that police officer!!!!!!! sad
Just sack?
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by charlsecy(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2018
Kingdollar28:
He is in Heaven now!!
The Judge.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 23, 2018
CastedDude:
A young man reported to be 20 years of age was allegedly shot dead by policemen while trying to separate a clash between two warring factions in Ajegunle area of Lagos state. According to the deceased's brother who shared the sad news, the police officers shot directly at the crowd in the course of stopping the fight between two streets before killing the apprentice identified as Obinna who was said to be in his master's shop.

A stray bullet was reported to have hit the victim who is also said to be an orphan.

He was rushed to the hospital where he finally gave up the ghost.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/young-man-shot-dead-by-police-while-separating-fight-in-ajegunle-photos.html

Im sure God doesn't know anything about Nigeria.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 23, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
This is sad embarassed

What EXACTLY is wrong with the Nigerian Police?

The said guy was in his shop when the stray bullet hit him. The Police officer fired the shot to separate a street fight. Mumu Police

Lord Save us in this Perilous Times in Jesus name- Amen !

Now I get it.
It would seem minding one's business can still get one killed niyen o.
Police stray bullets be going shopping anyhow. angry angry

May "STRAY bullets" never tag us for bagging o

1 Like

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Alwaysking: 8:42pm On May 23, 2018
Ennny:

read well before commenting. he was in his master's shop.
ok. grin
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 23, 2018
Kingdollar28:
Rip..

At least he died doing good!!

He is in Heaven now!!

The police were the ones trying to separate it and they shot him. . .inexcusable behavior still.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2018
One has to think twice to separate a fight o.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Diso60090(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
Nigérian police and Dangote trailers i dont know which of them kills more Nigerians?? angry

Dangote trailers : kill dozens at once

Police gun kill two or three in every one hours daily
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by ofuonyebi: 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
why did the devil allow this young handsome innocent boy to use his head to carry dead of other people?...GOD forbid bad thing!!!
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Divay22(f): 9:01pm On May 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
He was in is Oga's shop
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by hush15: 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
Nigérian police and Dangote trailers i dont know which of them kills more Nigerians?? angry

U bad gan...
Dangote trucks ba, ani u bad gan...

Lol
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Alwaysking: 9:08pm On May 23, 2018
Divay22:
He was in is Oga's shop
I've heared.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2018
Absolutely wrong and nothing has happened to killer bandit or herds men as they call it
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by pembisco(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
Lazy youth. Go and read the content
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by GODWINGODSON(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2018
Rest in peace. One day justice shall reign. Slowly though the years fly, Surely shall justice rise, never to die.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 9:21pm On May 23, 2018
tears on my eyes
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by package7(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2018
Same thing will happen to the police officer child by the time reach 20yrs old. shocked A spray bullet from nowhere shocked

Blood Cry and ask for vengance.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Witnes: 10:01pm On May 23, 2018
I hate to hear an orphan involved in a circumstances that touches d heart, to extend of unlawful and careless death. Nigeria police needs a total overhauling and filtering. Disciplinary measure should take seriously on untrained police personnel who kills carelessly at any slight cranny. RIP boy. So sad!
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Futureleader201(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2018
There is no single day that will pass that an innocent Nigerian blood wouldn't be spill.

This country is cursed!!!
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by kalu61(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
even to read a paragraph hard you
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by fredagu: 10:33pm On May 23, 2018
God i knw diz boy he goes to saint mary catholic ajegunle omg i saw him last 2weeks sunday ehya
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by KcAngel(m): 2:19am On May 24, 2018
#Ariri
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by principal21(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2018
Kingdollar28:
Rip..

At least he died doing good!!
Are you sure you read the story very well? He was not the person separating the fight. A stray bullet hit him in his master's shop!

He is in Heaven now!!

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On May 24, 2018
Samogbo1:
This is why every1 needs a spy gadget, I keep saying it.
If there was a spy gadget to record d police Man's face or a little clip as evidence, this cold blood murder would've got a perfect justice to behold.

Check my signature for ur different spy gadgets...

May your soul RIP Obyno...

Bros u get mind o...using this young man unfortunate death to promote your products...smh..
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos by ikemesit4477: 8:14am On May 24, 2018
But why is it that Nigerian police does not know how to shot to disperse the crowd!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law / Elderly Women Doing Bricklaying Job In Abuja (Photo) / Robbers That Specialize In Stealing Cars In Lagos Traffic Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.