Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (70826 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by CastedAyo: 8:55pm On May 23, 2018
Nigerian Lady Schooling In The U.K Shares Her Exam Question Today

A Nigerian lady @folaogunsemo who is schooling in Manchester, United Kingdom has taken to her Instagram page to share her exam question.

Read what she shared below;
"This is my exam paper for a module named “Law in a business context” with the red circle which I did today 23rd of May. Stepping out of the exam hall my friends were like “Fola how did you feel about question 22” and for the first time in my life, I felt ashamed of being a Nigerian. I believe fraud is being committed everywhere but for it to be recognised and used as an exam question in UK, then it is VERY BAD for Nigeria. My lecture slide showed a typical example of a “yahoo boy’s” storyline in the green circle, I went further to search for “Advence-fee scam” with the belief that it was exaggerated in my lecture slide and I found the information in the blue circle. I am short of words at the moment realising the fact that there’s been so much issues lately about “yahoo boys” on social media, this is not a good reputation for Nigerians at all....... This matter tire me ooo my people"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/nigerian-lady-schooling-in-the-u-k-shares-her-exam-question-today-photos.html

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by CastedAyo: 9:01pm On May 23, 2018
To those people who gave this country a bad name, you're weldone o.

We're 'washing' you from high table.

We will start to erase this country's bad name by sending Buhari back to Daura

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Drversatile: 9:02pm On May 23, 2018
shocked

They should include other corrupt countries. But come to think of it , we've never had it this bad. I guess it means Buhari is going back to...

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by decatalyst(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
Very realistic questions!

grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by gaby(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2018
See questions...na first class straight.
If na one sadist Nigerian lecturer now you go see" list,explain and expatiate why Prince Charles has aged more than his mother and why his mother has refused to die". With a graph oo

Check out my signature to Finding Europe Through Africa's Deserts and Seas- The Perils,Triumphs and Karma

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by gaby(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
See questions...na first class straight..Nigerian lecturers na confirmed sadists.

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Sarkin: 9:18pm On May 23, 2018
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by chukslawrence(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by NaijaMutant(f): 10:37pm On May 23, 2018
Now I see reason alot of Nigerians are out with First Class from these foreign institutions. grin

It sucks to be a Nigerian undecided

It's even worse when you remember your president is Buhari cry

226 Likes 17 Shares

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by 3millionia: 10:37pm On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by NaijaMutant(f): 10:38pm On May 23, 2018
CastedAyo:
To those people who gave this country a bad name, you're weldone o.

The problem is our corrupt and short sighted government.

They drove this fraudsters into fighting for survival

38 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by punisha: 10:38pm On May 23, 2018
Who else here is not as surprised as I YAN'T?

15 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Psalmpy(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2018
I am not dumbfounded by this fact actually

3 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by emeijeh(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2018
See what our past and present politicians have turned this country into?

4 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by BabyApple(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2018
brb
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Johnrake69: 10:39pm On May 23, 2018
I think the United Kingdom has over the years appeared to be ignorant about the role they played in creating these social vices in most third world countries they colonised.

It's really funny how UK keeps mocking us when Nigeria was their pet project. The same crocks that looted our natural resources. Our art works which they stole still sit on their museum generating millions of pounds every year yet, the Queen is head of the Church of England which has the Anglican Church under it and they have never had any remorse not to talk of honourably towing the path of restitution.

I still wonder why Nigerians send their kids to UK to study. They will only end up brainwashing you to feel less of yourself.

I stand to be corrected if Nigeria has committed 1% of crime against humanity committed by the United Kingdom but, albeit you will never see it on their useless syllabus.

For the record, I'm not in support of any form of Scam. I believe if you reach an agreement for a transaction you should carry out to the letter and where it's not possible to carry out a full refund is honourable.

220 Likes 23 Shares

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Hanny4life: 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
If u fail this one u are not a true nigerian

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Bintabisiriyu: 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
Ni Zoo Ria na yeye country.

2 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by stubbornman(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
Lolzzz.... she felt bad liar

Nigerians eh dey hard for us to shame!!! nah wetin the country don turn us to

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 23, 2018
And some Yahoo Guys will still comment on this thread o and laugh over it like it means nothing to them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Blackfire(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2018
Is that all...
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Culin(f): 10:41pm On May 23, 2018
"advanced fee fraud" ..so that is what 419 is called 'in the abroad'.

4 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by utenwuson: 10:41pm On May 23, 2018
Nigeria cannot be in the news for good deed.....
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by oooduancalmdown: 10:41pm On May 23, 2018
I am not surprised. Nigeria itself is a scam.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 23, 2018
The lecturer that set that questions needs to be flog because I don't get the essence of the question what point exactly is he Trying to prove, Nigerians are 419 thanks to them we have seen how corrupt free their country is

9 Likes

Who else thinks these questions are way too easy. BTW, the lecturer is a racist. What's the fuzz about Nigerian scams that are hardly successful? Russia should be on that list for pulling the most successful hacks in the world and stealing billions of dollars yearly. And American should be on that list for Mass shooting.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by aziaka111(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2018
no where like Nigeria in d world, am proud to be a Nigerian

8 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by iamharkinwaley: 10:42pm On May 23, 2018
So make we fry beans mumu talk

Nah to hustle tight o no time

10 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by adafinui: 10:42pm On May 23, 2018
lol... only in ng
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by EngrBriggs: 10:43pm On May 23, 2018
See simple questions for undergraduate shocked shocked shocked Little wonder 1st class is always a piece of cake over there

Meanwhile we are in trouble...

See what these game developers also think of Nigerians

https://www.nairaland.com/4520950/deus-ex-even-game-developers

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking / What's The English Name Of Moimoi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.