Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos (41604 Views)

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by dainformant(m): 7:06am On May 24, 2018
The brother to the lady who was killed by her lover in Oshodi, Lagos and her body dumped in a bucket - has spoken out following the tragic incident. The suspect named Isaiah Chukwu allegedly killed his 26-year-old lover, identified as Joy Ozoemena, over alleged infidelity at their residence on Balogun Street, Oshodi and stuffed her corpse into a bin.

It was reported that Chukwu and Joy, both indigenes of Ebonyi State, had been living together without formalising the relationship. .He had dragged the body around 4am to the ground floor of the house en route to a dust bin when he was accosted by some youths.

The deceased's brother has taken to Facebook to mourn his loss. Read below

WITH TEARS DRIPPING DOWN MY CHEEKS , I TYPE THIS:

My hands keep swaying and freting since yesterday evening each time I tried to articulate my thoughts on this. I can't just get my words . Since yesterday pictures and videos have been circulating the internet about a young man who murdered his "girlfriend". She was no longer a girlfriend as her BRIDE PRICE WAS JUST PAID LAST MONTH AND OZOEMENA JUST RETURNED TO LAGOS WITH THE GUY. The deceased lady was my sister from Umuayom , Umuobeye , Nkalaha in Ishielu local goverment area of Ebonyi State where we were both born and brought up .

The last post she made on Facebook was on the 16th of this month with her username , Nina Joy-Seraph. The first child of her parents. . The last time I travelled to the village , I did asked her mother about her and she said she was fine .

My peace has eluded me . I cannot articulate my thought . For a certain lady who is busy peddling the rumour that the deceased (Oz) recked the guy financially and wanted to jilt him , I need to tell you that Oz's bride price was paid recently and she was brutality killed by the guy for what from every indication was for ritual purpose .. Pray neither you nor your sisters will be a victim of this kind of horror . I can recall how this girl went with her poor mother to work on people's farms to make ends meet.

She had her secondary education at the only secondary school in our village . Her mother had lost so many children before her birth , hence the name Ozoemena which means let another one not happen ,given to her .How will I get over this ? This cannibalism ............ I feel like writing on materialism and human absurdism , I feel like attacking certain greedy and desperate cowards called men who make ladies their sacrificial lambs but I cannot get my words.......Oz, Rest in peace...

This Nkalaha blood which also flows through my veins that was shed like that of a ceremonial ram must not go unavanged ......Good Night ...my blood .........

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/brother-of-lady-who-was-killed-by-her-lover-in-lagos-speaks-shares-her-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by izzou(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2018
sad

This story is so heartbreaking

He killed her. As if that wasn't enough, he was ready to dispose her like trash.

He's just one of the hundreds that was caught. A lot of people have died without no one knowing what happened

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Nobody: 7:21am On May 24, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Very disheartening.

☣ ☠

2 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Crocky23: 7:24am On May 24, 2018
Such a sad episode

6 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by princeade86(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2018
Very sad

6 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by soberdrunk(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2018
The rate of 'spousal murders' in Nigeria is becoming something else, if i marry nah to get my own room and give my wife her own room oh!! Dey lock my door before i sleep, i cannot allow one woman send me to hades in a romantic way, i want to die of one very hard to pronounce ailment and not by 'kitchen equipments' like knife, mortar or pestle......... angry

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2018
Alot of unanswered questions.

The neighbours said they acted like good couples outside...

And then the stabbing. That's a lot to process.

3 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by phorget(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2018
He did not mention the alleged infidelity perpetrated by the lady. He also concluded that the assumed husband killed the wife for a ritual purpose... issokay.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by izzou(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2018
Cutehector:
Alot of unanswered questions.

The neighbours said they acted like good couples outside...

And then the stabbing. That's a lot to process.

I actually think there could be a probability that he killed her unintentionally

It's possible that it was a mistake. But why not own up? Why not take responsibility?

Disposing her corpse like trash makes him no different from a terrorist.

sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2018
izzou:

I actually think there could be a probability that he killed her unintentionally

It's possible that it was a mistake. But why not own up? Why not take responsibility?

Disposing her corpse like trash makes him no different from a terrorist.

sad
mehn. Its just difficult to own up to one's crime in Nigeria with respect to the way the society handles it. By the time one thinks of youths rounding him/her up and lynching, no be person go tell am say make he hide the crime.

5 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by izzou(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2018
Cutehector:
mehn. Its just difficult to own up to one's crime in Nigeria with respect to the way the society handles it. By the time one thinks of youths rounding him/her up and lynching, no be person go tell am say make he hide the crime.

I"ll prefer dying now than living with the guilt of killing someone else for the rest of my life

Well, we all are different. But Its so so sad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2018
the evil that men does......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Jabioro: 7:58am On May 24, 2018
They are supposed by now been in a blissful moment of there life instead he choosed to be in horror,regrettable and had l known days .He ever remained regrettable to his worlds
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On May 24, 2018
izzou:

I"ll prefer dying now than living with the guilt of killing someone else for the rest of my life

Well, we all are different. But Its so so sad.

☣ ☠

Don't die now please

☣ ☠

2 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Talknochip(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2018
sad!
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:02am On May 24, 2018
Much respect to our Developer Brethren

izzou:

It's possible that it was a mistake.

sad

Just say he's your brother. Maybe someone should "mistakenly" kill you with a knife and harvest your body parts. Dumbass

5 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:13am On May 24, 2018
shocked

Then she must have been a wayward slut if her brideprice had been paid yet another man answered her phone late at night when her husband was away.

I was even thinking she was a mere girlfriend.

How will a woman whose brideprice has been paid for still be hopping around at every opportunity she gets?
Nigerian women really need to improve on their fidelity.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by SolutionMee: 9:13am On May 24, 2018
cry

Something is telling me that the guy above me will say some nonsense

Well, maybe that's how his own God created him

Some people are just used for experiments during creation

The reason why they were shipped to earth is a marvel and unwanted decision

BTW...

When we tell people not to date, they will think we are giving them a cruel advice. Love is not dating. Love is not relationship. Love is not marriage.

Love is not a strength. It is a sign of weakness. This lady proved my evangelical message on love to be true by allowing herself to be used as a practical example. How can you entrust your life in the hand of a stranger all in the name of love. The next time you come to this world, you will emulate the likes of Ada Lovelace, Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton and the Wright Brothers who didn't love because they refuse to be weak. Even Albert Einstein that married later divorced his wife. If the most intelligent man on earth refused to love then who are you to.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Nwaohafia1: 9:14am On May 24, 2018
Evil doers shall no go unpunished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Nwaohafia1: 9:14am On May 24, 2018
Rip
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by eleko1: 9:15am On May 24, 2018
sad fear fl@theads.See a beautiful lady with the bEAST of a man.If Afonja are skull miner,Ipob Judas use full human for their own ritual. #FEARIPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by lacidi: 9:15am On May 24, 2018
phorget:
He did not mention the alleged infidelity perpetrated by the lady. He also concluded that the assumed husband killed the wife for a ritual purpose... issokay.
So if there was infidelity he should then kill her? Why are you guys so silly?

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On May 24, 2018
Cold blooded murder
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by SAMBARRY: 9:16am On May 24, 2018
By now sars will have been giving him the beatings of his life.such a brute

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On May 24, 2018
phorget:
Smh

4 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Abudu2000(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2018
R
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Nobody: 9:18am On May 24, 2018
This "being in a relationship" ish na one big RISK sha.

Having a hard time Imagining doing all sort of things in and out of "you know where" with someone who may eventually kill you. undecided

Psychos be killing anyhow at the slightest suspicion of infidelity angry angry angry
RIP to Joy cry

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by marooh: 9:18am On May 24, 2018
Buhari na u cause this!

NCAN abeg oooo

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Macnnoli4(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2018
This case touches me like as if it is those American true crime documentaries I watch on tv like Crimes of Passion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.