Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos (41610 Views)

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by cantok(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Evil doers shall no go unpunished
word
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by phorget(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2018
sexybbstar:

Her parts were missing. I just checked her Facebook page and I saw friends and neighbors commenting on her pictures. Someone said he told his friends last week that he's going to buy a jeep of 65 million naira. He declared her missing the day he killed her.

Well I guess this would be my first time of reading about this,still waiting for the autopsy and the police reports though. I don't always believe in dem-say, I've heard so many things that weren't truth afterwards... Thank you.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by soberdrunk(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

I don't want to scare you oo, but you know that locking your room door will not save you if your wife is the still the one who cooks for you.

We will be eating from the same plate......... angry
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by phorget(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2018
hakeemgp:

we may begin to suspect you...your prospective in laws should keep a watch on your responses.

Wait for such to happen to you then come back to this place to tell us how u managed the situation. As for me I would rather walk away from such union than putting myself in a serious mess like this. I do cherish my freedom even if I don't have nothing to eat... Thank you.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by MarieSucre(f): 11:04am On May 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

We will be eating from the same plate......... angry
Hahaha Sharp guy.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by phorget(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2018
hakeemgp:

so even if the infidelity was true...is that a justification to slaughter another person's child and daughter? I wonder what you would do if it was you. let's be human in our responses!

I walked away and I will still walk away if such happens again. Why should I become a killer just because I assume that a lady is cheating on me? No way! bro... Thank you
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by chisure: 11:13am On May 24, 2018
May her soul rest in PEACE, AMEN.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by cocoboss(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2018
you sound dumb< fool
phorget:

Don't know why you all are busy ranting about my comment. For the record,I am not a killer neither do I pray for someone to kill me either. Since the said brother decided to tell us what really transpired between the two lover birds he should at least tell us exactly what happened without omitting any salient point.
For every action,there would definitely be an equal reaction. Nobody should start making me look like I am in support of any inactions done by the killer husband.
We were made to understand that the killer husband was going to dump the lifeless body into a waste bin and I wonder the conclusion that the deed was done for a ritual purpose. Abi dustbin don turn babalawo again?
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by phorget(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2018
cocoboss:
you sound dumb< fool
May be I'm indeed a fool... Hope you are happy now?
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by cocoboss(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2018
thank you, now im convinced....
phorget:

May be I'm indeed a fool... Hope you are happy now?
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by ikorodureporta: 11:41am On May 24, 2018
Too much mind games in rship isnt healthy
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Pat081: 11:44am On May 24, 2018
izzou:
sad

This story is so heartbreaking

He killed her. As if that wasn't enough, he was ready to dispose her like trash.

He's just one of the hundreds that was caught. A lot of people have died without no one knowing what happened
yes now we re killing ourselves, SARS re killing us , police re doing dia own too only God can save us
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by conehead2018: 11:52am On May 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
The rate of 'spousal murders' in Nigeria is becoming something else, if i marry nah to get my own room and give my wife her own room oh!! Dey lock my door before i sleep, i cannot allow one woman send me to hades in a romantic way, i want to die of one very hard to pronounce ailment and not by 'kitchen equipments' like knife, mortar or pestle......... angry
hahaha guy you just sent me Rollin on the floor..sadly that's the truth.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by emelda86(f): 11:53am On May 24, 2018
No man I repeat no man will ever try this with me before I die I will make sure we die together

Bastards everywhere...God save your children
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Ishilove: 12:01pm On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Then she must have been a wayward slut if her brideprice had been paid yet another man answered her phone late at night when her husband was away.

I was even thinking she was a mere girlfriend.

How will a woman whose brideprice has been paid for still be hopping around at every opportunity she gets?
Nigerian women really need to improve on their fidelity.
Draw a line, please. You really should know where to draw it
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:01pm On May 24, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

So true I don't think it for ritual purpose

Who told you? How could the top half of her body disappear into the bucket like that?

2 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by 2mch(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

Something is telling me that the guy above me will say some nonsense

Well, maybe that's how his own God created him

Some people are just used for experiments during creation

The reason why they were shipped to earth is a marvel and unwanted decision

BTW...

When we tell people not to date, they will think we are giving them a cruel advice. Love is not dating. Love is not relationship. Love is not marriage.

Love is not a strength. It is a sign of weakness. This lady proved my evangelical message on love to be true by allowing herself to be used as a practical example. How can you entrust your life in the hand of a stranger all in the name of love. The next time you come to this world, you will emulate the likes of Ada Lovelace, Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton and the Wright Brothers who didn't love because they refuse to be weak. Even Albert Einstein that married later divorced his wife. If the most intelligent man on earth refused to love then who are you to.
Lol. When the inexperienced talk with confidence like they know what they are talking about.lol.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by GrammarCheck: 1:19pm On May 24, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
the evil that men does......

The evil that men DO! Not does

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Morayo1306: 1:20pm On May 24, 2018
Really disheartening
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by gwama: 1:30pm On May 24, 2018
Nigeria the country where the rate of ritualistic murders is very high, but where the poverty of the population is always rising. What is the use of these monstrous crimes for wealth, illusory power? cry cry
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 24, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

So true I don't think it for ritual purpose

Think my friend!

What if her spilled blood was the request.

What if a clothe used to clean the dead woman's private part was the request.

What if he was asked to hv sex with the corpse for 2 days & dispose.

What if the water used to clean the corpse was the request.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by fhorlar(f): 2:06pm On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Then she must have been a wayward slut if her brideprice had been paid yet another man answered her phone late at night when her husband was away.

I was even thinking she was a mere girlfriend.

How will a woman whose brideprice has been paid for still be hopping around at every opportunity she gets?
Nigerian women really need to improve on their fidelity.

Lol..everyone is already ignoring you so stop tryna feel relevant. When I saw ur post, without looking, i immediately knew that it would be no other person that NwaAmaikpe.lolzzz...so yes ,you have been noticed.
Next please...
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:47pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by truckin: 3:12pm On May 24, 2018
In Ebony, scores are best settled with machetes . I bow for their tempers.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by AlphaMajestic: 11:25pm On May 24, 2018
I cannot kill a human being like me sha...but sometimes I wish I could....dis gals have killed more men dan anytin in dis world...emotionaly and mentally..even physically too.some guys av committed suicide cos of these creatures... alot of men try so hard not to loose temper to dis extend,eventually most of the m can't...we deserve some danm acolades cos if all these men had gone haywire like dis, few gals wud av been alive..meanwhile dis incident is crazy let's so NO to feminism also
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by AlphaMajestic: 11:32pm On May 24, 2018
Ubanagum:
How can someone kill a person for ritual purposes and try to dispose of the body with all the the body parts intact.i think something is not adding up here

I think dis guy killed her by mistake...like seriously... u know sometimes u can get so mad to dis extent..some people do...then u will beecome surprise for ursef...thats why some will tell u.."Na devil do am, I no go do am again"..and also to report dis kinda stuff to anybody is even crazier, that's why they say people have skeletons in their closet..horrible secrets that will remain untold till d end of time cos some die with this kinda horrible secrets...nobdy holy pass
nobdy not even u..
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by jujunaty(m): 12:19am On May 25, 2018
phorget:
He did not mention the alleged infidelity perpetrated by the lady. He also concluded that the assumed husband killed the wife for a ritual purpose... issokay.
so if she was sleeping with other men, he should kill her? What is the court or village meeting for? I hope u have sisters and if u find one of them inside buta one day and d man uses infidelity as an excuse to kill ur sis, u go clap for am. People like you should be arrested and jailed as you are a threat to every young lady on the road.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by phorget(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2018
jujunaty:
so if she was sleeping with other men, he should kill her? What is the court or village meeting for? I hope u have sisters and if u find one of them inside buta one day and d man uses infidelity as an excuse to kill ur sis, u go clap for am. People like you should be arrested and jailed as you are a threat to every young lady on the road.

All ye saints, please just pray for such to happen to you then let us see how you'll react. Until then just keep your silence... Thank you.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by AfonjaConehead: 9:22am On May 26, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Who told you? How could the top half of her body disappear into the bucket like that?

experienced headHunter grin
nobody does it better than connies grin
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by 124mumsy: 11:36am On May 26, 2018
the family should go for spiritual deliverance, since it has happen again, the guy should be killed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) / NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) / Sister: Nikky Dora Killed In Port-Harcourt Hotel, Worked There, Not A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.