Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition (29584 Views)

NSCDC Special Female Squad Visits Alaafin Of Oyo (Pictures) / 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by kolawoleibukun2: 11:26am On May 24, 2018
carry your sense go corner. who send u
millomaniac:

Sorry but you did not make any sense
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by wonlasewonimi: 11:27am On May 24, 2018
bodejohn:
I'm sure 90 to 95% of the replies above came from youths...but I'm shocked to read the responses...

How exactly does the Nigerian youth want to acquire leadership of this country. The Nigerian youth is also her worst enemy...

I am not saying a person should be voted for only because he is a youth but at least here is a youth walking the talk...

Why do you think some people are of the opinion that there's no hope for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by dermmy(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2018
Iamdazzle:

And the essence of going to visit the Alaafin?

How does this even correlate with his ambition to run for presidency? Which way forward my people? Can one not neutrally declare and run campaigns without seeking some validation and supposed popular support? Sir, wrong move I can guarantee you wouldn't come close to winning jack with this starting point...

Case closed!!1

God bless you. I have been asking this question. Must you kneel down before traditional elites all in the name of canvassing for support they call him visionary amd revolutionary i dnt understand how this correlate with the vision he has for Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Edu3Again: 11:29am On May 24, 2018
kingthreat:
After marring people's image with your online media, you now want to be president?
It'll be more realistic for Davido to impregnate Kemi Olunoyo than for Sowore to be president. grin
Ziggylady:

Sowore the blackmailing clown undecided

Make una mind that Brown Envelop Journalist
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by bodejohn(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Why do you think some people are of the opinion that there's no hope for Nigeria

Hmmm....
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by castrokins(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2018
Where Are Those Alaafin's MILFs?
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by MrRichmond: 11:39am On May 24, 2018
Why are Nigerian youths so dumb??
we have been shouting for a youth to lead the country and when we have one bold enough to come out all we can do is bash that person?
We have gotten so used to the status quo we are so terrified of change.
It's such a shame!
I am yet to see a well detailed outline of Sowore's plan for Nigeria, but if he drops a satisfactory manifesto, he definitely has my vote.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by sircrabo: 11:44am On May 24, 2018
divide
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by sircrabo: 11:44am On May 24, 2018
divide and rule is what APC will use in winning 2019 election. instead of joining forces together, people are springin up in different partied to contest. votes are split between, sowore, markafi/atiku, Moghalu e.t.c

if we must get them out of power, we must come together and present a candidate

I personally prefer a Durotoye to Sowore. Apart from activism, I don't see him as a sound person fit to be president
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by MrRichmond: 11:45am On May 24, 2018
dermmy:

God bless you. I have been asking this question. Must you kneel down before traditional elites all in the name of canvassing for support they call him visionary amd revolutionary i dnt understand how this correlate with the vision he has for Nigeria.

This is called grassroots politics.
The traditional leaders have a say in the electoral process and can influence the voting pattern of their constituents.
Any wise politician knows this and will use it to his advantage.
Kneeling and bowing is part of tradition and should not be seen as an act of submission rather it is a political tactic.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by ImaIma1(f): 11:47am On May 24, 2018
Apparently PMB is going to win 2nd term. No worthy opposition so far. So whether we get our PVCs or not, the die is cast.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Pope22(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2018
Initially, I tot there were 2 people standing in that big portrait in the 3rd to the last image only to see same person as if he was sitting inside the portrait in the next picture.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 24, 2018
Create yours http://placardnigeria.com/sowore2019.php
Fb.com/placardnigeria
Admin@placardnigeria.com

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2018
Brain dead youths knocking themselves down
Rooting for Buhari that has no clue what Artificial Intelligence means
Sometimes I think our educational system was intentionally dumbed down to produce unintelligent voters
Northern Nigeria school system being a prime example

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 24, 2018
Why banks? For me, I don't know him so I can't waste my vote.
BankeSmalls:
Am not voting this man. Never.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 24, 2018
post=67827326:
All the best after PMB completes his 8 years.
completing it in Daura

1 Like

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by franchasng: 12:18pm On May 24, 2018
Instead of Sowore....let IBB come back or even Baba Iyabo....or Shehu Shagari....but never Buhari the deadly heartless, tribalistic terrorist angry angry

Sowore is a terrorist sympathizer and a stooge to a terrorist sponsor Tinubu, he can't rule Nigeria when Nigerians are alive, never. He should continue with his secret blackmailing for cash online business and keep working secretly for Tinubu...I forgot, Sowore is a full time bloody tribalist, he can't win a vote in Southsouth and southeast in his lifetime ever, corrupt youth angry angry
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by MusicSots: 12:30pm On May 24, 2018
Tychamps:
This guy is wasting his resources.
Those old men up there are not still ready to let go of those positions

It is this kind of mindset that won't make Nigeria go forward. Is it by the old men being ready to let go of power or you casting your vote for who you think can rule better?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2018
MarieSucre:
My vote is split between Kingsley Moghalu and Ahmed Buhari . I hope Sowore will consider partnering up with them. He is viewed as too controversial to run on his own.

go get your brain tested first .

1 Like

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Nigeriadondie: 12:38pm On May 24, 2018
This Alaafin like kpekus well well. All him league of wives na young fine kpekus. Recently, one of them born pikin showing that d man is still in active service. #notoooldtochewkpekus
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by smileyoo: 12:39pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
ah if na like this na be say na the same politics oh. dem don begin day kneel for traditional leaders? all these traditional leaders na cause our problems for the country. we needs rebels who can break the jinx. once dem start to sit down and kneel down i day run abeg. stand up like a rbel and talk let these elder know that you did not come for play. throw political correctness to the bin if you ever want to take it back. no culture nothing. it has to be a rebellious movement just like trump.
exactly. you just speak my mind. infact these so-called traditional leaders 're part of the looting elites, that 've made nigeria a failed state. we need a rebel minded person of trump, and a youthful intelligent minded person of sowore to shake the prevailing order. this is a low one from sowore, but i wouldn't mind casting my protest vote on him, instead of voting for these confirmed criminals, called apc/pdp.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:48pm On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
If you don't vote other good people of Nigeria will vote for him. you can vote your old cargo. Fulani herdsmen�
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by IJOBA2: 12:48pm On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
YOU NEVER KNOW WETIN DEY DO YOU BE THAT
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Diso60090(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Even chicken nor need your vote
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Clentuzbaba(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2018
People keep shouting vote out buhari, if another old politican shows interest they say he's no different, entirely new and different person is coming now u say he can't win.....The question now is, wat do ppu really want?

If it takes buhari a former president 4shots b4 he won, then wat is d Sowore can't win headache abt?

One tin I just want Nigeria to always remember is that.......IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

For me and my house, we voting Sowore until he becomes president

1 Like

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:51pm On May 24, 2018
Biety:

Okotie boasted severally that God revealed to him that Obasanjo would hand over to him.
No sane person took him seriously though. But what Omoyele is doing today is completely different from the delusions of Okotie back then, our support for him can open door for the youths of this country to beging to see themselves as serious contenders and not pushovers against the old politicians who are holding this country hostage.
Come 2019, my vote is for Omoyele.
God bless you... Please you all should get your PVC and vote for this young and vibrant man.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:53pm On May 24, 2018
izzou:

I'm happy you're wasting your vote on him. At least APC just lost one vote

Dickhead, you and your entire family would be the one to suffer the most if buhari become the president of this country again instead of you to vote for young man with fresh ideas you are there talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:56pm On May 24, 2018
zlantanfan:
Honestly we are hypocrites in this country, we keep shouting give the yoot a chance when we are just an unserious bunch.

This guy is the closest to what we can get, and what do we really fear in his presidency that hasn't been done by the old cargos since 1960.

I am of the opinion that this guy is a chance for the youths to atleast send a message to the political elite that enough is enough because no amount of town hall stupid meetings, sensitization would do anything except political confrontation
God bless you.
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:58pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
ah if na like this na be say na the same politics oh. dem don begin day kneel for traditional leaders? all these traditional leaders na cause our problems for the country. we needs rebels who can break the jinx. once dem start to sit down and kneel down i day run abeg. stand up like a rbel and talk let these elder know that you did not come for play. throw political correctness to the bin if you ever want to take it back. no culture nothing. it has to be a rebellious movement just like trump.
Try and watch the video before saying anything stupid
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by MusicSots: 1:00pm On May 24, 2018
ImaIma1:
Apparently PMB is going to win 2nd term. No worthy opposition so far. So whether we get our PVCs or not, the die is cast.

Zomb.. spotted cheesy
Re: 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition by kolawoleibukun2: 1:01pm On May 24, 2018
your papa na be stupyd.
make i watch the video na by force? i watched it and i commented. it is the truth. na all these traditional rulers day kill us. the respect is too much. they are not God. they are mere humans with evil intents.
Adefemiaderoju1:

Try and watch the video before saying anything stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri / Do Igalas See Themselves As Yorubas? (Official Igala Thread) / Nigerian Names You Love So Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.