Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos (29887 Views)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Musa322(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2018
braimeddy:
This is an abuse to the nysc uniform. I think the govt should do something about this. Especially those ladies that will design the khaki to different size and shapes. The uniform should be respected. Nobody dare design a camouflage the way she wants.
Learn to live a life, feel free, feel happy and move on...
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2018
frbona:
just admire the photos and move on!
HABA!!!!
Must you hate on everything? Are you Cee-c's husband?
You people don't like the truth. Granted the picture is beautiful both the baby and the mother but do you know by law that it is illegal for you to wear NYSC uniform if you are not a corper?
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2018
we don't do that,it's specially reserved for ur wayward SE women
swiz123:
I sincerely hope that baby isn't a bastard and her mother a babymama
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2018
take her to court then! have u not ever done anything illegal?
goslowgoslow:

You people don't like the truth. Granted the picture is beautiful both the baby and the mother but do you know by law that it is illegal for you to wear NYSC uniform if you are not a corper?
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by chisure: 2:52pm On May 24, 2018
So lovely. wink
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Bluezenit(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2018
Wow
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Emmacolinho(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2018
post=67828370:
Kisses to the cute baby.....
And the mother cool
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by brigadier747: 2:59pm On May 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
no matter how much you try to sugarcoat wrong,wrong will always be wrong and right will always be right.mrs grammarian
Shut ur dirty mouth there....or I shut it for u
U should have been more greatful to dis guy for atleast educating ur ignorance.... Does NYSC SCHEME, outfit automatically monopolize d use of "KHAKI"material more over did u see d symbol,insignia or any other labels of NYSC on it.....bro accept knowledge
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by walex2(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2018
braimeddy:
This is an abuse to the nysc uniform. I think the govt should do something about this. Especially those ladies that will design the khaki to different size and shapes. The uniform should be respected. Nobody dare design a camouflage the way she wants.

the lady did not violate any known law, by all standard that was a kakhi and not NYSC uniform until she sew the cloth with NYSC emblem and crested vest.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by abokikhalifa: 3:03pm On May 24, 2018
braimeddy:

Channel your complain to Buhari and leave this fine people alone Abeg
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by computerglobal(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2018
Sirpaul:
e good. she carry something come from NYSC

grin
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by esthy86(f): 3:16pm On May 24, 2018
braimeddy:
govt?the one who has not done anytin about de crisis in her country ,they re more important tinxs de govt should look into rather than this

let them deal with de major than de minor
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2018
Nonsense. This is becoming rampant among the female folks, they keep abusing the NYSC khaki with their useless photo shoots. Why can't people just obey rules and regulations? Later they would be claiming that, they are educated. Awon educated-illiterates
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Gkemz: 4:08pm On May 24, 2018
What is adorable in hijab
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by SAMBARRY: 5:33pm On May 24, 2018
brigadier747:

Shut ur dirty mouth there....or I shut it for u
U should have been more greatful to dis guy for atleast educating ur ignorance.... Does NYSC SCHEME, outfit automatically monopolize d use of "KHAKI"material more over did u see d symbol,insignia or any other labels of NYSC on it.....bro accept knowledge
Get the fok out of my mention.what a lousy brigadier.looking for cheap fame to score a cheap point.fyi i have made my point and if youre pained you can as well cut your micro phenese and eat it.dumbo
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56pm On May 24, 2018
Emmacolinho:
And the mother cool
D cute baby papa go kiss her!
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by IdakwoChris: 6:42pm On May 24, 2018
braimeddy:

And what do you have say about people dressing like nuns and a pope
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Onlinetalk: 8:24pm On May 24, 2018
braimeddy:
Pls try to think deep b4 u reply ....THinking posses twp phases ....NYSC GAVE ME BIG SACK OF DRESS DURING MY TIME THEN , SO U EXPECT ME TO PUT IT ON LIKE THAT ....THINK PLS....SO GOVT SHOULD NOW ARREST ABII ABI WHATS THE SOLUTION U THINK GOV TO DO ....PROF KNOW ALL WATCH AND CATCH FUN LIFE Z TOO EASY TO MAKE ALL TINZ SERIOUS
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by GILOSKY(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Good morning. I have not been posted.
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by frbona: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
goslowgoslow:

oya go and arrest the baby na
Mr legality
Re: Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 1:52am On Nov 23, 2018
frbona:
oya go and arrest the baby na
Mr legality
That is the problem with most Nigerians, no respect for the law yet we want our country to develop. Narrow minded people everywhere. Mr illegality carry on!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers / Do Military Men Go For NYSC? / Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.