Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! (2890 Views)

Can You Date Your Yunger Sister Friend ? / My Sister's Friend's Mouth Smells Like A Rotten Egg / My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by Zealoy(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2018
Hello Nlanders I need ur advice on this one, my kid sis told me yesterday that one of her friend saw my pictures on her phone and told her she likes me and that she should give her my phone number which I asked my sis to go ahead, now she has added me on Whatsapp and trying to start a conversation with me, but the truth is that I don't know how to go about it or should I just ignore her, pls guys am confused, she's a working class lady.
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by swiz123(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2018
Whoelse thinks there should be an 18+ sign on Romance section ?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by changeskc: 8:01am On May 24, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01am On May 24, 2018
To start with.......... How old are you all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by Cutehector(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2018
Sorry, what level are you in?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by DecoLand(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2018
gud for u
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by Oritzy: 8:02am On May 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:17am On May 24, 2018
post=67828688:
To start with.......... How old are you all
op, come and answer this question

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by charlito94(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2018
Just two more days to go pls she needs ur votes badly

Pls vote for my babe miss finest face Nigeria. her name is Ekenomomwan Blessing and also share the link to friends. Thanks
http://pageantvote.es/pageants/608
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by NeeKlaus: 8:33am On May 24, 2018
How old are you again?
And how does trying to start a conversation translate to being in love? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by internationalman(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2018
As big as you are in your dp it's surprising things that give other guys goose bumps still scare you.

Other guys would be jumping in excitement now especially if the girl was beautiful....

Unless of course it's bible you are holding in ur dp... Then that would explain everything.
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by Pubichairs(m): 8:50am On May 24, 2018
do a normal flow with her...don't add any strings...newbie
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by Mufasa27(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
Whoelse thinks there should be a[b]+18[/b] sign on Romance section ?
Aswear !!
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by columbus007(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2018
so i should now begin to tell you what to do?or that even as you are you do not have sense or what?guy abeg shift.
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by columbus007(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2018
ok,just insult the girl i think that will be nice.
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by Nobody: 10:17am On May 24, 2018
Zealoy:
Hello Nlanders I need ur advice on this one, my kid sis told me yesterday that one of her friend saw my pictures on her phone and told her she likes me and that she should give her my phone number which I asked my sis to go ahead, now she has added me on Whatsapp and trying to start a conversation with me, but the truth is that I don't know how to go about it or should I just ignore her, pls guys am confused, she's a working class lady.
Who be this one?

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2018
why do people always misuse the word "love" or "in love" undecided

so cos she told your sis she likes you and requested your number from her it automatically means she loves you abi undecided

how old are you bros undecided

are you mad undecided

[soked] [for]

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by Nobody: 11:17am On May 24, 2018
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by Nobody: 11:25am On May 24, 2018
Zealoy:

She wants to have sex with you, and you should be able to do that if you are in a good frame of mind. If you can not, just inform her you have more important things on your mind. It is as simple as that, but I strongly suggest you enjoy your youth.
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by Nobody: 11:27am On May 24, 2018
Nothing serious about it .....maybe the babe just like you or she is falling in love with you.....just give her chance to express her feelings jare tongue
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by Manhood85(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2018
the teenager must be 14 years old.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by Nicklaus619(m): 12:20pm On May 24, 2018
Bring her to me for proper assessment. That's when I can give u a lasting advice cool

Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by Cjizzy(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2018
So person still dey mu.mu like this?
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by idu1(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2018
And you joined nairaland since 2009?
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by pedrilo: 1:28pm On May 24, 2018
i can relate bro, the girl no fine for picture.
its not worth it abeg!
all women get problem but i prefer mk fine one giv me problem than wor wor girl.
but if her beauty is not the issue here, then its safe to say u dey craze for ur head
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by samkevie: 3:31pm On May 24, 2018
Imagine this looking alike adult...smh
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by tracyberry(f): 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
comshots:
Who be this one?
chill menh last time i checked the bro code it states that you help ur fellow bro when he needs help.
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by tracyberry(f): 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
why do people always misuse the word "love" or "in love" undecided

so cos she told your sis she likes you and requested your number from her it automatically means she loves you abi undecided

how old are you bros undecided

are you mad undecided

[soked] [for]

harsh hommie, just give him an advice why insult him
naija men sha
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by tracyberry(f): 4:42pm On May 24, 2018
Zealoy:

why not start with Hi
Re: My Sister's Friend Is In Love With Me Pls Help! by tracyberry(f): 4:52pm On May 24, 2018
internationalman:
As big as you are in your dp it's surprising things that give other guys goose bumps still scare you.

Other guys would be jumping in excitement now especially if the girl was beautiful....

Unless of course it's bible you are holding in ur dp... Then that would explain everything.

lol why yab him when you can give him advice as a guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Wants To Talk To Me All Day Long On Phone. Pls Help! / See Stunning Photos As Nigerian Police Celebrates His Magnificent Rib / Open/secret Relationship Which Do You Prefer ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.