Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:01 PM

Join The Snail Training Class For Just #400 Only And Profit Alot Of Benefit - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Join The Snail Training Class For Just #400 Only And Profit Alot Of Benefit (256 Views)

Grains Business And Profit Analysis / My Journey Into Plantain Farming - Challenges, Cost And Profit / Join The Snail Training Class For Just #400 Only And Profit Alot Of Benefit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Snail Training Class For Just #400 Only And Profit Alot Of Benefit by Oceanrep: 8:49am On May 24, 2018
let me give a break down on how this work. I wil be given out free eBook for the snail study, the free eBook stands for your first knowledge knowing more about snails and there different kind of snails we have. Now after going through the information and you believed you still want to no more about snail farming ,how to construct there pens/house and what kind of feed you to give to your snail for them to grow fast for market consumption.. Now to get all kind of information, pictures and break down of lectures am giving it for just ((( 400))naira only, you payment only stands for the full noted eBook you are going to get. Trust me on this. No knowledge is a waste... The money is even below the material am going to be given out, and that why I fix out the training for Sundays only.were by every one will be free to read and ask all kind of question...this is not a force. But its important you impact through this opportunity now we are in raining season... Pls for those who are interested should just Whatsapp me 08037361649. Honestly 400 naira is notting compare to all am given out. The money is standing for the materials u will use to start up your own snail farming, which I will be available to assist you are you start up your farm.

Note : after training. We have over millions of Nigerian and people over the world, you are also free to training others with the materials I will use to training you, its your right and your choice to do so.
Thank you.

Mr Darlington
For more info Whatsapp 08037361649. Pls only serious minded people.

(1) (Reply)

Start Farming Right Now / Best Quality Black Strap Undiluted Molasses For Sale In Lagos / For Poultry Setup And Proffessional Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.