Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Food Market Prices In Nigeria And Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Food Market Prices In Nigeria And Business (387 Views)

My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos / Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement / Clean IPHONES This Week, At UNBEATABLE Market Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Market Prices In Nigeria And Business by policymaker(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2018
How can we improve on the availability of rich and comprehensive data in agricultural sector? Came across www.foodpricesdata.ng and was thinking of various ways to apply such data towards improving the lifestyle of Nigerian citizens with or without white collar jobs.

I recently discovered a lot of businesses can be built around the difference in food prices from one state to another. For example, I gathered that a big basket of tomatoes sold for N12k in Abuja is selling for less that N2k in some places in Kaduna. A lot can be done around that supply chain. We need to be more creative and make a living on our own in this hard time.

Good morning.

1 Share

Re: Food Market Prices In Nigeria And Business by youngest85(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2018
V

2 Likes

Re: Food Market Prices In Nigeria And Business by Knight1(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2018
This looks like a great opportunity for our retailers.

I literally could just go the nearby city, buy stuff and resell for a cool easy profit.

Once Nigerians realize the great value in having data, things will be much easier

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Buying Huge Quantities Of Scrap Metals, Vessel And Ship Barges? / Weekend Bonus From MTN / Tricks To Make Quick Money Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.