Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. (10170 Views)

We Buy From Amazon At 300/$ And Deliver In 14 Working Days / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / FEC Approves Executive Orders On VAT And Excise Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 12:56pm On May 29, 2018
mimicue:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B072JB3VDS/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

One piece to Nigeria is how much

Item cost - $68.69
68.69*300= #20,607

Shipping cost of item to Nigeria = $4.2 *365= #1,533

Total costs = #22,140.

Shipping takes 10-14 days.

Sorry for the delays in response Ma, my customers were pulling my clothes for attention. grin
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 1:42pm On May 29, 2018
Still accepting Amazon checkout at rate #300 / $
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 2:19pm On May 29, 2018
Post your link and let’s deal folks. I want everyone to benefit from his great offer.

Dm via my signature for more information and enquires. Let’s go!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by sheggsliveth: 4:44pm On May 29, 2018
hello just wanna ask if one can shop using Amazon gift card and ship to Nigeria free shipping, Example is below

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:31pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=sheggsliveth post=67993272]hello just wanna ask if one can shop using Amazon gift card and ship to Nigeria free shipping, Example is below [/quote

Hello sir, here is no such thing as free shipping to Nigeria. The weight of the item has to be estimated in order to estimate it's shipping costs which will be estimated using the official exchange rate.
Dm for more inquiries. Thanks
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:55am On May 30, 2018
New orders successfully received in great shape and condition.

Make your orders now. All you need is paste your link and get your estimates

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:12am On May 30, 2018
Good morning everyone, Benjsniper is available to take all your orders on Amazon. I offer Amazon checkouts at rate #300 / $.
Dm my signature and let's move forward people! I will attend to everyone
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:48am On May 30, 2018
We do a complete business with you. We don't stop half way. Our costumers item affordability and safety is our No 1 priority.

Still accepting amazon orders....

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:50am On May 30, 2018
Post your amazon item link on here and get a lightening response on your estimates.

Shipping to Nigeria takes 10-14 days.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:51am On May 30, 2018
Post your link and let’s deal folks. I want everyone to benefit from his great offer.

Dm via my signature for more information and enquires. Let’s go!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 6:59pm On May 30, 2018
Keep your orders coming... always available..
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:04pm On May 30, 2018
come make your orders... best price you can get.. just #300/$ on amazon.com only
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:05pm On May 30, 2018
Good morning guys... another week to make your orders on Amazon and have them shipped to Nigeria at the best price possible...
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:03am On May 31, 2018
Morning folks, as always Benjsniper is still receiving orders on Amazon.
Post your link and get your estimates including the estimated time of delivery

I want everyone to benefit from this great offer.

Dont miss out Let's go!

New items..

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Benjsniper is still accepting Amazon checkouts. Post your link and have your checking out done now!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello Everybody, Benjsniper is still accepting checkouts on amazon. Now is the time for you to order that item on Amazon.

Benjsniper's Job is to check out for you at rate #300 / $ and help I'm shipping your item to Nigeria

Dm me now and place your order.

Shipping of item to Nigeria takes 10-14 days
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2018
Still accepting Amazon Orders at rate #300 / $.

All you need do is Post your link on here and get your estimates.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2018
Good morning everybody I am benjsniper and I'm here to help you afford the affluence on Amazon by helping you checkout on any item of your choice on Amazon, and also helping you with the shipment of the item to Nigeria.

All you need do is easy, search for the item you want and post the link on here or my whatsapp link via my signature. I'll help you checkout on any item at rate #300 / $.
If you want the item to be shipped to a USA address all you need do is send me the address where the item will be received. The shipment to the US address is free as it has been included in the costs of item checkout.

If you want the item to be shipped to Nigeria, shipping costs applies at the official conversion rate at $4.2/ lbs.

Do you have more inquiries to make, Pls dont hesitate to contact me. I want you all to afford the affluence on Amazon.

Let's do it!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:15am On Jun 02, 2018
For those of you who want to purchase intimacy items or toys , eg Vibratos, Love Machine etc.. it's simple go and search that item of your choice and send me the link and get your estimate.
Your privacy will be treated with utmost priority and respect.

Let's do this.!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:27am On Jun 02, 2018
edisoncash:
Are you for real

Yes sir. I'm for real
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Let's do this people. For just #300/$ have your Amazon item checked out for you.

Just post your link. Don't worry about Shipping to Nigeria we will handle everything
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Still accepting Amazon checkouts at rate #300 / $.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Order for your item on amazon now!

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2018
HALLELUJAH

Happy Sunday folks, now as we prepare to worship the Lord on this sacred day, let's us on one side think of that thing we want to get on Amazon.
As we have known what we want to get on Amazon , let's wast no time to post the link on here for me to work on and send the estimate.
I can also help you to handle the shipment of your chosen item to any place in the US or to Nigeria .

Lets do this people!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2018
May the Almighty God bless us and answer our prayers as we celebrate the first Sunday of this new month.

I an still accepting orders for checkouts on Amazon. I'll will also Handle the shipments to Nigeria or anywhere in the usa .

Dm me via my signature quick.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2018
Still accepting amazon checkout orders at rate #300 / $.
Place yours now!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2018
Still accepting amazon checkout orders at rate #300 / $.
Place your order now!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Still accepting checkout orders on amazon, all you need to do is to post your link. Then you will get your estimate including the shipping cost of the item to Nigeria.

Dm asap
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Benjsniper is still accepting Amazon checkouts.

Our Amazon checkouts are realistic and legit.
Checkout your items on amazon at rate #300 / $....

All you need do is to post the Amazon link to your products and get your estimates asap.
We also handle shipments to Nigeria

Send your Amazon link now

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Let me help you afford any item on Amazon as I will offer you a mouthwatering offer on Amazon item checkout at rate #300 / $.

All you need do is to post your Amazon link leading to the Item while we process your estimates within minutes including shipping fee of the item to Nigeria.

For more inquiries, Pls feel free to Dm me via my whatsapp link in my signature
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Most people are suprised at our offer because is way cheaper than other people's offer and therefore are wondering if we are Legit.

Here are some FAQs
-Are we new to this business?
Answer- No we are not new to this business as we have been offering Amazon checkouts and item shipment to offline customers.

-Are we new to Nairaland?
Answer No we are not new to Nairaland as we have been grinding in this great forum since 2013.

- Is this Our latest Amazon Offer On Nairaland ?
Answer Yes it has been our Latest Amazon checkout offer.

- What is this offer all about and why?
Answer it's all about offering Checkouts on amazon at a mouthwatering rate of #300 / $ on any item on Amazon. We do this because we want everyoneon to tap into the affluence of Amazon in order for them to get the item they have always wanted to get on Amazon at discounted prices.
All you need do is to go to Amazon and search for any item you want, once you get the item you want send us the link for us to process the estimates for you including the shipping cost of the item Nigeria.

-How about shipment?
Answer We handle shipment to any address in the USA and to Nigeria depending on how you want it. Shipping to Nigeria attract extra costs which is $4.2 per lbs. Shipping to Nigeria Takes 10 -14 days.

- Are we Legit?
Answer You Bet YES WE ARE FOR SURE.

So what are you waiting for, send us your Amazon link and let's deal real time. Looking forward to doing business with you. Thanks in advance.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2018
Let's us help you checkout on any item on Amazon at rate #300 / $. All you need do is to post your link and get your estimates.

Be it phones , laptops, gadgets, accesories or any kinds.

We will also help you with the shipments of your item from USA to Nigeria .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oil Price Hits $50 Per Barrel / I Cannot Use My Debit Card For International Payment / AMCON Hands Over Keystone Bank To New Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.