Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. (10180 Views)

We Buy From Amazon At 300/$ And Deliver In 14 Working Days / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / FEC Approves Executive Orders On VAT And Excise Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Most people are suprised at our offer because is way cheaper than other people's offer and therefore are wondering if we are Legit.

Here are some FAQs
-Are we new to this business?
Answer- No we are not new to this business as we have been offering Amazon checkouts and item shipment to offline customers.

-Are we new to Nairaland?
Answer No we are not new to Nairaland as we have been grinding in this great forum since 2013.

- Is this Our latest Amazon Offer On Nairaland ?
Answer Yes it has been our Latest Amazon checkout offer.

- What is this offer all about and why?
Answer it's all about offering Checkouts on amazon at a mouthwatering rate of #300 / $ on any item on Amazon. We do this because we want everyoneon to tap into the affluence of Amazon in order for them to get the item they have always wanted to get on Amazon at discounted prices.
All you need do is to go to Amazon and search for any item you want, once you get the item you want send us the link for us to process the estimates for you including the shipping cost of the item Nigeria.

-How about shipment?
Answer We handle shipment to any address in the USA and to Nigeria depending on how you want it. Shipping to Nigeria attract extra costs which is $4.2 per lbs. Shipping to Nigeria Takes 10 -14 days.

- Are we Legit?
Answer You Bet YES WE ARE FOR SURE.

So what are you waiting for, send us your Amazon link and let's deal real time. Looking forward to doing business with you. Thanks in advance.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2018
I've got fresh goods coming soon.

Place your orders and your Amazon links, and let's deal.

I offer #300/$ on each item on Amazon.

-Free shipping from Amazon to USA Destination
- Shipping costs applies from USA to Nigeria
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2018
Itunes needed at good rates
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2018
Cash is available for $10,000 itunes card. Bring them all, ready cash dey ground
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2018
Goods coming in. Pls, just place your link in here and get your estimate.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2018
offer Amazon Checkouts on items on Amazon at Rate #300/$

The steps are easy.

-Go to amazon

-Search for the item you want (pls make sure it's the right item you want)

-Proceed to send me the Amazon link of the Item

-Items on Amazon will be purchased at rate #300/$

-Get the total estimates including shipping costs of item to Nigeria (if you want the item to land in Nigeria).
If you are shipping to any address in the United States, just send me the delivery address. Your item will be delivered for free to the given address.

- Get your item(s) delivered promptly.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2018
I've got fresh goods coming soon.

Place your orders and your Amazon links, and let's deal.

I offer #300/$ on each item on Amazon.

-Free shipping from Amazon to USA Destination
- Shipping costs applies from USA to Nigeria
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2018
Place your order on amazon at rate #300/$ for any item you want to purchase on Amazon.

The procedures are very simple as a outlined above in previous posts.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2018
Hello my people Benjsniper is back again .

I am receiving orders on Amazon now.
Checking out on Amazon items at rate #300/$
Shipping costs applies if you are shipping to Nigeria.
Entire process including the purchasing, shipping and delivery takes 2 weeks.

Place your orders now!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2018
We are still accepting amazon orders. Go on and place your orders. Right away. We'll attend to you in a flash
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
I offer Amazon Checkouts on items on Amazon at Rate #310/$

The steps are easy.

-Go to amazon

-Search for the item you want (pls make sure it's the right item you want)

-Proceed to send me the Amazon link of the Item

-Items on Amazon will be purchased at rate #300/$

-Get the total estimates including shipping costs of item to Nigeria (if you want the item to land in Nigeria).
If you are shipping to any address in the United States, just send me the delivery address. Your item will be delivered for free to the given address.

- Get your item(s) delivered promptly.

New items Just landed.

Dm me for placing of links
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Initially we charge $4.2 for shipment but due to some reviews and custom upgrade by the Nigerian Custom Services there has been general increase in the tariffs of items coming from overseas. Hence the increase in shipping cost from $4.2 to $4.8.

This increase has affected checkout rate which is from 300/$ - 310/$
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
82,146 credits Confirmed from Miss Gladys..
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2018
Amazon order on fleek. . We're still accepting amazon checkout at rate 310 /$..
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2018
benjsniper33:
82,146 credits Confirmed from Miss Gladys..

Item checkout confirmed for Miss Gladys.

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Amazon checkout still on fleek. Post your Amazon links for checkout now!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
we are still accepting amazon orders.

dm us on whatsapp for placement of your orders right now.

Shipping takes 2 weeks
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Get your items checked out on amazon at a discounted rate of #310/$ and shipment of items From Usa to Nigeria at $4.8/ lbs ...all you need do is paste your link and let's deal...

Our rate is the Cheapest you can find.

DM US QUICK for your checkout orders..
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2018
We are still accepting Amazon chekout at affordable rates. We also handle shipments of items to Nigeria at 4.8 $/lbs. Dm us on whatsapp via siggy to reach us.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
No cause for alarm, no need to fear , this is not scam 419 or yahoo yahoo fraud. It it real it's my business.

#300/ $ is good for everyone. Let's make this hay while sun shines. I AM STILL ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR PURCHASES ON AMAZON. DM ME NOW FOR YOUR ORDERS.

- SEARCH FOR THE ITEM OF YOUR CHOICE ON AMAZON
- POST YOUR LINK
-GET YOUR ESTIMATES
-INITIATE THE PAYMENT
- RECEIVE YOUR ITEM AFTER 2 WEEKS (shipping takes 2 weeks)

Simple!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2018
If you want doorstep delivery to wherever state you are (as most of my customers do) then courier service charges will apply. I will handle that for you.

I hope this clears come air. If you have any more inquiries to make, Pls feel free to contact me via my signature for more details or clarity.

New arrivals. ..
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2018
We are still accepting checkouts on. Amazon. Drop your links for immediate checkouts now. Checkout fee is 310/$,shipping fee is $4.8/ lbs
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Whatsapp me now and let's deal. I offer amazon checkouts at rate 310/$ and shipment fee of items from Isa to Nigeria @ $4.8/ lbs. Shipping takes 2 weeks. Checkout is immediate .

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
I am still accepting amazon orders. dm me to post your link. Ill attend to you ASAP
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Get your items checked out on amazon at a discounted rate of #300/$ and shipment of items From Usa to Nigeria at $4.2/ lbs ...all you need do is paste your link and let's deal...

Our rate is the Cheapest you can find.

DM US QUICK for your checkout orders..
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by dagbo: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2018
Hello am interested in making some order and are we paying you when we get the goods delivered to us...That’s what most of us feared for got a product I need to order from amazon about 500pcs...Thanks and I’ll be waiting for your reply!
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
dagbo:
Hello am interested in making some order and are we paying you when we get the goods delivered to us...That’s what most of us feared for got a product I need to order from amazon about 500pcs...Thanks and I’ll be waiting for your reply!

No sir. we only accept full payment first before checkout can be made. However you can get the shipping estimate but you can decide to pay for the shipment of your items when it gets delivered to our location in the USA or you can wait till it gets to Nigeria before paying for shipping.
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Update on all orders and shipment.
Due to the current additional tariffs imposed by the Nigerian customs services on Shipped items here is the current shipping fee for the following items.

Used phone 10k
New phone 20k
Laptops 22k

Meaning if you are purchasing 10 new phones their shipping costs will be 20k ×10

Dm us and drop your amazon item links for immediate checkout at rate $310, we handle shipment to Nigeria at rate $4.8/lbs. Shipping to Nigeria takes 10-14 days.
Whatsapp us now @ 07064632980
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Let's do this people..post your Amazon item links and let's help you with the checkout and shipment to Nigeria.
We checkout at rate 310/$ and ship at $4.8/lbs. Shipping to Nigeria takes 10-14 days
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2018
We've been doing this and we've never slacked. Deal with us and get the best of services. Whatapp us @07064632980
Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
It's not about the accolades, it's about the diligence with which we work and the trust and confidence of our customers which we earn.

All you need us chat us on whatsapp and post your link, we crosscheck the item for you and get you the estimates. Our checkout rate is 310/$ . We also handle the shipment of your item from Us to Nigeria at rate $4.8/ lbs. Shipping to Nigeria takes 10-14 days.

You have been disappointed by many people , but we are here to put a big smile on your face as we bring quality, competence and reliability on the table.
You got an item in mind? Post the amazon link to the item via our whatsapp @07064632980 .
We are available 24/7 to attend to you. Deal with us now!!

Re: Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. by benjsniper33: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
What are you still waiting for, bring all your Amazon orders to me all at once... we handle shipments to Nigeria.

I am the one doing the checkout and handling the shipment. Whatsapp me now to post your Amazon item link. Straight away @07064632980

We bring quality to the table!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Cannot Use My Debit Card For International Payment / How You Can Get Loans For Your Online Business / Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.