Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices (95317 Views)

Dream League Soccer 2020 Apk+Obb[DLS2020] Download for Android, Pc, iOS / How To Set Up Dream League Soccer 2017 & 2018 APK Multiplayer Mode For Android / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2018
Hi game lovers, welcome to Dream League soccer multi-player tutorial, in the next few minutes you will be able to connect with your friends and enjoy dream league soccer multi-player mode on your Android and iOS devices. Multi-player mode enable you to play against your friend with the aid of Wi-Fi hot-spot. This is a very interesting game play mode with full excitement. The multi-player mode does not need mobile data so feel free to play as long as you wish. Requirements to play dream league soccer multi-player mode. 1. You need two or three devices for connection (Three Android phones or two Android phones that has a working Wi-Fi hot-spot device) 2. You need an Android phone that has a working Wi-Fi hot-spot Procedures to Connect multi-player mode. > First switch on the Wi-Fi of the two Androids to be connected > Next connect the two Androids devices to a hot-spot from the third device > Now lunch the game in both phones > Next you tap on Dream League online on both devices > Check at the bottom corner you will see Local Wi-Fi, tap on it > creat connection with one phone and join with the other > That is it, you are now connected on multi-player mode. Incase of any difficulty trying to connect, kindly inbox me or use the comment box below.

http://footballflaver..com.ng/2018/05/gaming-how-to-connect-dream-league.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices by Lloydfather(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2018
Did u noticed that Ronaldo and messi don't hug each other when they scored goal in this game.

Even when Any of them made an assist.

I have tried many tricks to make them hug each other still no way.

3 Likes

Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2018
Lloydfather:
Did u noticed that Ronaldo and messi don't hug each other when they scored goal in this game.

You patched the game ?
Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2018
Lloydfather:

First touch are one of the best game producers

They input player attitude /behavior

Take for example when I was playing against Real Madrid

Ronaldo runs, shoot and reacts the way he does in reality

Pogbas galloping ( The way he runs stylishly) is also noticed if you've played against him

Their facial look is also commendable

3 Likes

Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Shitty game grin
Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices by gbengapeter(m): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices by Hykis(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:
Hi game lovers, welcome to Dream League soccer multi-player tutorial, in the next few minutes you will be able to connect with your friends and enjoy dream league soccer multi-player mode on your Android and iOS devices. Multi-player mode enable you to play against your friend with the aid of Wi-Fi hot-spot. This is a very interesting game play mode with full excitement. The multi-player mode does not need mobile data so feel free to play as long as you wish. Requirements to play dream league soccer multi-player mode. 1. You need two or three devices for connection (Three Android phones or two Android phones that has a working Wi-Fi hot-spot device) 2. You need an Android phone that has a working Wi-Fi hot-spot Procedures to Connect multi-player mode. > First switch on the Wi-Fi of the two Androids to be connected > Next connect the two Androids devices to a hot-spot from the third device > Now lunch the game in both phones > Next you tap on Dream League online on both devices > Check at the bottom corner you will see Local Wi-Fi, tap on it > creat connection with one phone and join with the other > That is it, you are now connected on multi-player mode. Incase of any difficulty trying to connect, kindly inbox me or use the comment box below.

http://footballflaver..com.ng/2018/05/gaming-how-to-connect-dream-league.html?m=1

I tried all dis procedures ..BT its still not connecting I don't knw why.
Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hykis:

I tried all dis procedures ..BT its still not connecting I don't knw why.

watch the procedure on YouTube
Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices by ezums1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dream League a very good game. the best feature is this multiplayer mode.
checkout the simplified way to connect dream league multiplayer in-case you are not clear
Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices by Sirnonye: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices by afonjabreed(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Eastatlantaniqqa:

how can I set up
The game sir?

(1) (Reply)

Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014 / Registration Code For Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 / Official Football Manager Thread For PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.