Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

"How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady (24161 Views)

I Decided To Join 419 Because 419 Suspects Duped Me (Video, Photos) / How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death / 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 24, 2018
shocked
Beauty without brain. grin
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by kenyguy(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2018
Thank God you came out alive
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by QuietHammer(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2018
wyzoe:

My favorite cover of Round Midnight is the one done by Wes Montgomery.

Do you play any instrument?
Montgomery? I'll check that out. I fiddle with the Piano and Trumpet. Do you?
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2018
wyzoe:

So is Thelonius Monk grin

MONK!!!!!

WOW!

That was one wonderful jazz pianist!

His son is also a.musician.
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by jonath0012(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2018
Similar thing almost happened to me, but I am too smart to fall for that.. I was going to Fagba enroute Jonathan coker road, then a guy standing close to me walked up and asked me for a direction to Marvis complex, I told him right away i don't know where it is located, then he said didn't I stay around and I said yes. Still not satisfied, he said I should help him ask people around. I was like are you dumb that you cannot ask yourself. I just told him, guy go ask people yourself and I walked away.
Unknown to me they where actually three and the plan was to engage me while the other ones snatch my bag and run away.. A guy who was watching us from a distance told me this when I got to Fagba. He told me he was watching us as we talking and wanted to know what they would do before he intervenes, that he knows them to be thieves..
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Boyooosa(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Nigerian lady, @holuwatosyn on Instagram has narrated how 3 old men jazzed and duped her yesterday in Surulere, Lagos.

According to her, one pretended to be a Rev. Father, the other pretended to be passing by and the last was the cab man.

Read her story below...

"I was jazzed and duped in Akerele surulere Lagos 12pm yesterday by 3 old men.one pretended to be a Rev. Father, and the other pretended to b passing, the last was the cab man.D Rev as he said he is, was in a cab, so they asked direction from me, which I told them I don't know I set to leave, and help them stop the other man that was going, as they tried stop him! The man asked the old man in the cab if he was one of the Reverend father that came to pray for the kids that had accident in an hospital on bode Thomas, then he said yes, and said he saw a revelation that we should be careful crossing and travelling, we set to leave, and the other man said there must b a reason (I was under control already) so we crossed over, and stopped d cab, then we got in, and all this prophesy started concerning us, I was adamant @ first mehn but the jazz strong unfortunately, I can't recall a thing they said in that cab! I couldn't even talk, I was just looking, and that's all I could recall! Then the Rev.Father asked the other man to get down, and he revealed what was going on in the man's life and asked me to write it down, I did, and we later went to pick the man up, then I was asked to drop all I had on me, I did, and that was it (419) and jazz (phoneless, money too, where will I start from now! ). My face cleared until I got down from the cab.3 old men, between the age of 53 to 70. It was a red cab. Are they now using old men? Ayele. Please beware of 419, they are so desperate. Am grateful to God it wasn't my life they took."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/lady-narrates-how-3-men-jazzed-and-duped-her-in-lagos-yesterday.html
U no even happy say dey no even remove ur ovary
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by salesforce: 2:29am On May 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by dodokire12: 6:21am On May 25, 2018
i met those 3 old men at Ajose Adeogun in VI on my way home too.
they asked for direction and said they wanted to pray for some children who had an accident at a memorial hospital.i told them i didn't know the area and they wanted me to follow them or help in locating the children.

I knew instantly that they were scammers,cos i laughed and walked away.

So Baba GOD just saved me without me knowing,maybe if i had said anything further the juju will have worked or there was none at all.

Thank You God for saving me.

FOOTPRINTS
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Dlordzkid: 7:35am On May 25, 2018
This is very true, my friend came to my office on Wednesday telling me about a girl she met at ogunlana drive that was trying to call some people that collected her camon cx and her 7k
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Dlordzkid: 7:46am On May 25, 2018
Lifeinterpreter:
Trying so hard to believe this!
the story is very true my friend told me abt this girl she met that wanted to use her phone to make call.at ogunlana drive,that qas where they ask her to wait,as at past 3 she was still expecting them.
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2018
Mchew! if you fall victim of fraud due to ur greed and not be wise enough, you will say them jazz you. . .you were alone in the cab with the allege Rev. father n cab driver,until a passer by came? why did you not get down. . well you can't not recall what they did to you but remember how you drop it things. .funny enough
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Lifeinterpreter: 7:47am On May 25, 2018
Dlordzkid:
the story is very true my friend told me abt this girl she met that wanted to use her phone to make call.at ogunlana drive,that qas where they ask her to wait,as at past 3 she was still expecting them.

Oh ok
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by wyzoe: 9:47am On May 25, 2018
QuietHammer:

Montgomery? I'll check that out. I fiddle with the Piano and Trumpet. Do you?

If it makes a sound, I can probably play a tune on it. Guitar though is my main instrument but I can play the keyboard, and a few wind instruments.

During NYSC I encountered the trumpet and try as much as I could, I wasn't able to make a sound. I didn't know about the embouchure then. Almost passed out from oxygen deprivation just trying to blow the damn thing.
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by QuietHammer(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2018
wyzoe:

If it makes a sound, I can probably play a tune on it. Guitar though is my main instrument but I can play the keyboard, and a few wind instruments.

During NYSC I encountered the trumpet and try as much as I could, I wasn't able to make a sound. I didn't know about the embouchure then. Almost passed out from oxygen deprivation just trying to blow the damn thing.

Interesting. I also picked up the trumpet some months before my service year so I could join the band and I must say, the trumpet is one hell of an instrument. Did you study Music?
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by wyzoe: 11:33am On May 25, 2018
QuietHammer:

Interesting. I also picked up the trumpet some months before my service year so I could join the band and I must say, the trumpet is one hell of an instrument. Did you study Music?

No Sir. It's a lifelong passion of mine.
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by QuietHammer(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2018
wyzoe:

Oh. Nice
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by QuietHammer(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2018
QuietHammer:

Oh. Nice
wyzoe:

Oh. Nice. You can be of help then sir
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by wyzoe: 1:03pm On May 25, 2018
QuietHammer:

Oh. Nice. You can be of help then sir

In what way may I help?
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by AlphaMajestic: 5:57pm On May 25, 2018
binsanni:
Storry
story is one "r". dustbin
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by wyzoe: 7:50am On May 26, 2018
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by QuietHammer(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2018
wyzoe:

Bro, I see you sent me a message but I can't access it.

Please resend to getjay18@gmail.com and notify me when you do.

Thanks
Oh. Sent
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by wyzoe: 9:13am On May 26, 2018
QuietHammer:

Oh. Sent

Ok bro seen.

Good morning to you too.
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by skyhighweb(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2018
Dont wanna jump into conclusion but don't this girl look like the one here also

https://www.naija.ng/1171716-lady-raises-alarm-man-met-online-threatened-assassinate-photos.html
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Printerscanner: 9:25am On May 27, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
Blaming hypnotism for your dumbness just as Buhari blames Jonathan for his incompetence.

This your chinco phone that you used to type the nonsense above will one day be collected by fraudsters on the street of Lagos. You will then borrow your friend's phone to tell us the story on Nairaland.
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by SeunDobo(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2018
Make I tell you something most of dem no be old man like you think but na cosmetics dem dey used
Re: "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady by Dirkcoyt: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
this same story happened to me at obanikoro ikorodu road illupeju.the reverend father and the cab man with a passer by.i was ask to enter the cab but i refuse like the JAZZ did not work on me am a CELESTIAL THO but what baffle me is that the moment i refuse to enter the car and started walking away i realise they are all the same reverend father driver and the man that was passing by.thank God of oshoffa.am a living witness.

Hmmmm I've been reading your post history and you seem interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Pants In A Lodge At Federal Polytechnic Ilaro / Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.