Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? (22823 Views)

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by bedfordng(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 25, 2018
is it a chinese company or lebanese company?
dividends of having a randy boss.

1 Like

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by Ibebeh(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2018
This seems a better advice to give her. But based on what she said about her organization, that may attract query and consequently lead to sack.

So she must allow the IT section to view her half nakedess so as not to be querried or sacked. Isorit

1 Like

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by peacechild(f): 2:32pm On May 25, 2018
what kind of organization is that most probably Asia coy. If Iam in her shoe I will talk to NGO to fight for my right. What they are about doing is violating my privacy. A fight for one is a fight for all.
Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by gozzynes(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2018
There's right to private life and this act of your employer will definitely infringe that right.
Look at making a complaint to the trade unions around the vicinity of your company and let your employer do their plans.
But, you and your colleagues could well get hefty pay cheques for this gullible act of your employers when you get support from the trade unions.
Be wise and never quit.
Thank you
Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by amicable09(f): 6:30am On May 26, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
why would you understand when you're not a lady undecided undecided..... Let's say she's on her period, the so-called IT people would be watching everything all in the name of "I'm doing my job"... I'd rather resign... They should tighten security at all entrance and exit.... Even the entrance of the restroom if they have to.... But in the rest room?? Na pure nonsense be that... Na BBNaija be that?? Mtcheww
Lol. That opening sentence made me smile. I was served that card last week online too. To understand or not to understand doesn't have to do with being female. It's just an emotional feeling in this situation. There are ladies who don't use the restroom at work. There are days, I, lady Amicable, don't use the convenience at work. And there have been a few times I have visited while badly pressed, I have had to turn back to my desk after being greeted by some gory sight without passing out urine and I was fine.

For me, any lady disturbed by the CCTV camera installation should improvise. You can't because of that resign. You have to change your sanitary pad, easy! You don't strip to do that. It's a simple process. It's the guys who will be monitoring the cameras and watching behind the scenes that should be agitated. It's a dishonorable role to play. How can you tuck in your shirt to work in the morning only to watch people pee and poop?

Those ones can resign not the ones excreting waste products.

1 Like

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by ogbiwa: 7:00am On May 26, 2018
There must have been very terrible occurrences at that organization to push the management that far, installing CCTV in restrooms is not just wrong on all levels also but unethical. Even banks don't do that. Seeing people here berating her shows how far we have denigrated culturally and socially as a people because of the consequences of corruption. In any saner clime, people resign for reasons less than this, and this may even earn that organization a case on human rights violation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants / How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? / Have You Ever Worked In A Factory? Come In And Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.