Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,503 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity (25526 Views)

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / How To Deal With That Annoying Co-worker / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 24, 2018
I am a medical practitioner by profession and currently engaged in a private practice somewhere in middlebelt of Nigeria.

I'm just 2 months to this job and since I came I noticed the rship between my boss who's married, also a medical practitioner with a lab technician who runs test for us.

Basically my problem is not with their intimidate rship of which I'm certain of since I have seen him severally in the girl's apartment but with the girls arrogance to work bc of the fact that nothing can be done to her.

Most times I will request for a lab investigation for an emergency case but she will never do them.. we sometime lost a patient who needed blood but was refused blood because this girl hoard the blood only for us to discover later there was blood in the refrigerator.
problem is not only the misbehavior but for the fact that my boss knows all these but can't call her to order.. I learnt the girl has been like that even before I came. but I'm finding it difficult to work in this kind of environment

what do I really have to do?? but don't suggest I quit bc I am also running something here concurrently

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Eastboi(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2018
Focus on your job as long as u get paid. But that kind of environment can't motivate u to do more for your firm, so to me its a quit

62 Likes

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 24, 2018
This is a very serious and sensitive issue that must be treated with wisdom..

Op one thing you must understand is that your boss is no longer himself..
The lady has pressed his mumu bottom either by juju or by juicy womanliness..
This is why you should not fight against the lady directly, else you loose your job..
I will advice you to find a way and secretly tell his wife the whole story..
Tell her that you are concern about how emergency patients lost their lives as a result of the side chick's attitude to work..
The wife with the help of the family members of the man will know what to do..

45 Likes

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 24, 2018
Eastboi:
Focus on your job as long as u get paid. How am i even sure that you are not jealous
relax.. forget talk I'm not jealous a bit.. the patients welfare is my concern

46 Likes

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 24, 2018
Eastboi:
Focus on your job as long as u get paid. How am i even sure that you are not jealous
relax.. forget talk I'm not jealous a bit.. the patients welfare is my concern
thanks for your advice anyway

4 Likes

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is a very serious and sensitive issue that must be treated with wisdom..

Op one thing you must understand is that your boss is no longer himself..
The lady has pressed his mumu bottom either by juju or by juicy womanliness..
This is why you should not fight against the lady directly, else you loose your job..
I will advice you to find a way and secretly tell his wife the whole story..
Tell her that you are concern about how emergency patients lost their lives as a result of the side chick's attitude to work..
The wife with the help of the family members of the man will know what to do..
the wife is obviously aware of the man's rship.. everyone working in the hospital knows too
they're three lab technicians here but she's the only one acting like this and everyone knows her for that
Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 24, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

the wife is obviously aware of the man's rship.. everyone working in the hospital knows too
they're three lab technicians here but she's the only one acting like this and everyone knows her for that
Then the only way is to send a letter to the medical authority, narrating your story..
I'm sure they will take action..

20 Likes

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Then the only way is to send a letter to the medical authority, narrating your story..
I'm sure they will take action..
it's a private hospital that belongs to the man

2 Likes

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 24, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

it's a private hospital that belongs to the man
Then the only way is resign and look for another job because I'm sure the blood of innocent souls that died unjustly in that hospital will fight back..
I know what I'm saying..

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Then the only way is resign and look for another job because I'm sure the blood of innocent souls that died unjustly in that hospital will fight back..
I know what I'm saying..
I will think about this

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by hardywaltz(m): 7:13pm On May 24, 2018
Oga chop chop
This country taya me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by NwaAmaikpe: 7:13pm On May 24, 2018
shocked

Ogbeni,
It's obvious you are more concerned about the lab attendant's relationship than her attitude to the job.
Your problem is jealousy.
You are not a qualified doctor but you want to give her injection.

Wetin carry you go her house?
Is it your business that your married boss is playing offside?
Your boss is so lenient not to have sacked you for trespassing on his fenced plot of land.

You better be careful and just mind your business if not in no short time, you'd be walking the streets of Nsukka in your labcoat with your CV in your hands.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by oshe11: 7:14pm On May 24, 2018
The POWER of Pussy at play....

She is hoarding blood?
She be VAMPIRE?

Well, since U can't quit just continue doing what You are paid for till You Can QUIT

14 Likes

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Offpoint: 7:15pm On May 24, 2018
Kill both of them....

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by BlackHatNaija: 7:15pm On May 24, 2018
Office romance is a productivity killer.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Newpride(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2018
If u can’t bear the heat, get out of the kitchen ...

Go and get job in another place ..

6 Likes

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by nsidible(f): 7:15pm On May 24, 2018
Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Hadeaks(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by kristonium(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Then the only way is resign and look for another job because I'm sure the blood of innocent souls that died unjustly in that hospital will fight back..j
I know what I'm saying..

Very true!

2 Likes

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by seuncyber(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2018
This is very serious
Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by soberdrunk(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2018
You now automatically have "TWO BOSSES", you better not try and outshine the master, just focus on your own work as long as she doesn't cross your path...... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Princejebs(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2018
Person family die because of adultery, still she neva learn. I can't advice on this one

3 Likes

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by MrAnele(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2018
E concern you
Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Abbeyme: 7:18pm On May 24, 2018
1. Know the rules
2. Get the incontrovertible facts
3. Keep backup of facts
4. Tell a lawyer and put the Police on alert (You can tweet at them)
5. Blow the whistle.
6. Take cover

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2018
In this life focus on what you can control and leave what you cannot control. It's that simple.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by AntiWailer: 7:20pm On May 24, 2018
Place ur vocuz
Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Solowande(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2018
Just mind your business and do your job. Nor put sand sand for your own garri o!

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Lizilicious(f): 7:21pm On May 24, 2018
I know it's not easy to get up and quit ur job just like that but if u don't feel comfortable working there anymore then quit..
Don't let one mgbeke-feeling-funky to make ur workplace unbearable for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 24, 2018
"we sometime lost a patient who needed blood but was refused blood because this girl hoard the blood only for us to discover later there was blood in the refrigerator." cry

Lord have mercy. Bro if you can, please leave that place because the day of reckoning is coming and don't pray to be found amidst the drama 'cos it will affect you directly or indirectly.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moving To Lagos From Kogi For Greener Pastures / Working In Abuja Vs Lagos / Thread For Auditors & Potential Auditors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.