Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders (2253 Views)

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 24, 2018
I think the male contributors here deserve commendations for their effort. Which of the following do you think give advice/opinion on romance and dating better...

- donstan18

- royalblak007

- ubunja

- toks2008

- lefulefu

- vizkiz

- donpiiko

- drinklimca

- orentedante

- harddon

you can add yours if there's another

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by majorbravo: 4:26pm On May 24, 2018
Majorbravo
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by highqueen(f): 4:26pm On May 24, 2018
lefu.wink pikowink Plato smiley
ah,I have many nl lovers.shocked

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Berlyn1(f): 4:28pm On May 24, 2018
None of the above sad

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
lefu.wink
pikowink
Plato smiley

her royal highness lemme know wen next u upload dose ur fine fine pix for dpwink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by highqueen(f): 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
lefulefu:
her royal highness lemme know wen next u upload dose ur fine fine pix for dpwink
lmao,no problem.
whenever you sight presh.grin

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Tallesty1(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2018
Berlyn1:
None of the above sad
I know say you for like to put Lalasticlala if not for that ceremony the other day.
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Berlyn1(f): 4:54pm On May 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
I know say you for like to put Lalasticlala if not for that ceremony the other day.
I am still crushing on him nothing changed grin

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Tallesty1(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2018
Berlyn1:
I am still crushing on him nothing changed grin
It is your right Nnem so kontinue.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by HARDDON: 5:01pm On May 24, 2018
SENSE PILL:

I don't deserve no accolade. I just want the BALLS of men restored to their DEFAULT SETTINGS. And Ladies placed where they really belong
angry angry angry angry

I don't want no recognition, I'd rather Men are reignited from their slumber state and taste the coffee of 'crude Coolness'

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by IamPlato(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2018
HARDDON:
SENSE PILL:

I don't deserve no accolade. I just want the BALLS of men restored to their DEFAULT SETTINS. And Ladies placed where they really belong
angry angry angry angry

Where Do They Belong?
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by HARDDON: 5:12pm On May 24, 2018
@IamPlato

To the place of followers/partners.

Followers because a ship can only have one captain and any animal with two heads is termed a monster.

Partners because they are allowed airs of suggestive contributions which may or may not be taking into consideration.

To the place where they have respect for Our balls and not always strive to OWN em. Putting us through ceaseless tests, twists and turns

To the place.... angry

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by IamPlato(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2018
HARDDON:
@IamPlato

To the place of followers/partners.

Followers because a ship can only have one captain and any animal with two heads is termed a monsters.

Partners because they are allowed airs of suggestive contribution which may or may not be taking into consideration.

To the place where they have respect for Our balls and not always strive to OWN em. Putting us through ceaseless tests, twists and turns

To the place.... angry

Impressive!
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by IamPlato(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
lefu.wink pikowink Plato smiley

wink
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by CAPSLOCKED: 5:24pm On May 24, 2018
bignoisemaker:
I think the male contributors here deserve commendations for their effort. Which of the following do you think give advice/opinion on romance and dating better...

- donstan18

- royalblak007

- ubunja

- toks2008

- lefulefu

- vizkiz

- donpiiko

- drinklimca

- orentedante

- harddon

- UDUJ

you can add yours if there's another

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by EzeDiEgo1: 5:27pm On May 24, 2018
Disgusting

I didn’t ever see my name there

So all my effort here nobody recognised it.

Disgusting people

Curse the day I join this platform and section

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by makydebbie(f): 5:41pm On May 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
It is your right Nnem so kontinue.
Hmmm..
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Tallesty1(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Hmmm..
Here *gives her a glass of water* it will help
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Archangel15: 5:46pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
Disgusting

I didn’t ever see my name there

So how my effort here nobody recognised it.

Disgusting people

Curse the day I join this platform and section

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by makydebbie(f): 5:46pm On May 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
Here *gives her a glass of water* it will help
Mtcheew.
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Tallesty1(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Mtcheew.
lols. You've started eating snake meat abi?

Howdy?
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by passionate87(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2018
The legendary himself,iLEGEND baba

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by passionate87(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2018
iLegend the ESCOFI Mumu button master

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 24, 2018
UDUJ and Lefulefu are my favorite romancelanders, two wise men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Twoclans(f): 6:21pm On May 24, 2018
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Twoclans(f): 6:21pm On May 24, 2018
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu

Sometimes uduj

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 24, 2018
Uduj,Greiboy and Lefulefu

Others are antagonists, their myopic advises leads to hell smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:

lmao,no problem.
whenever you sight presh.grin
just tell him you won't be posting, simple truth.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by makydebbie(f): 8:19pm On May 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
lols. You've started eating snake meat abi?

Howdy?
Lol, please don't ask.
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Holysucker(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2018
Hardon all day anytime...baba i hail ooo.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by igetjoyfromthis: 8:24pm On May 24, 2018
These are my heroes: they rock

1. UDUJ
2. Greiboi
3. Lefulefu
4. CAPSLOCKED
5. Donstan18
6. TonyeBarcanista
7. NwaiAmaikpe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Tallesty1(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, please don't ask.
Lols. I'm down with malaria sha, reason I have been online for so long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking / Are These Hot Pictures Too Erotic? / Will Men Ever Get Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.