Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders (2261 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:
These are my heroes: they rock
1. UDUJ 2. Greiboi 3. Lefulefu 4. CAPSLOCKED 5. Donstan18 6. TonyeBarcanista 7. NwaiAmaikpe
Gracias amigo!!!
Though I consider myself less of a Romancelander
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Uduj,Greiboy and Lefulefu

Others are antagonists, their myopic advises leads to hell smiley
Thanks Ruth
igetjoyfromthis:

1. UDUJ
2. Greiboi
3. Lefulefu
4. CAPSLOCKED
5. Donstan18
6. TonyeBarcanista
7. NwaiAmaikpe
Thanks bro, assuming I am the greiboi you were referring to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by CAPSLOCKED: 8:54pm On May 24, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:
1. UDUJ 2. Greiboi 3. Lefulefu 4. CAPSLOCKED 5. Donstan18 6. TonyeBarcanista 7. NwaiAmaikpe
grazie mille! cool
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=DonPiiko post=67852425][/quote]

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 24, 2018
Na oversabi girl with big head like prechbills
lefulefu:

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by ReinaFarine: 9:48pm On May 24, 2018
1. Uduj
2. Greiboy
3. Lefulefu

Those are the top three impartial romancelanders I've noticed. They call it like it is without resorting to insults or trolling... And Lefulefu popcorn is just ��

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by karli4nia(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2018
Oh! Nice thread...

Greiboy?
Tosyn2much?
Toks2008?
Mr Lef ??
Martin 0 ?

I think their opinions are usually unbiased, nice emotional quotient, objective and analytical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
No oversabi girl with big head like prechbills
bro this head is already trending on facebook right now grin grin grin

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 24, 2018
Twoclans:
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu
Lefulefu

Sometimes uduj
cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 24, 2018
If you sit-down near this kind person for church you no go see pastor face
lefulefu:

bro this head is already trending on facebook right now grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
If you sit-down near this kind person for church you no go see pastor face
i dey tell u bro grin
if dis one give u back heading omo e don be 4 u grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 24, 2018
ReinaFarine:
1. Uduj
2. Greiboy
3. Lefulefu

Those are the top three impartial romancelanders I've noticed. They call it like it is without resorting to insults or trolling... And Lefulefu popcorn is just ��
on d house cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:

thanks cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 24, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

1. U.DUJ
2. Grei.boi
3. Lefulef.u
4. CAPSLO.CKED
5. Dons.tan18
6. Tonye.Barcanista
7. NwaiAm.aikpe
thanks man cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by UDUJ(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2018
RuthDaniels:

kiss Thanks dear. I've missed chatting with my queen wink

How have you been? TGIF cool

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Lalas247(f): 9:04am On May 25, 2018
highqueen:
lefu.wink
pikowink
Plato smiley

ah,I have many nl lovers.shocked
Sure bet cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by highqueen(f): 9:14am On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:
Sure bet cheesy
lmao.grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by UDUJ(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2018
ReinaFarine:
1. Uduj
2. Greiboy
3. Lefulefu

Thanks dear. I love reading your posts a lot. Always insightful wink
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 25, 2018
UDUJ:

kiss Thanks dear. I've missed chatting with my queen wink

How have you been? TGIF cool
You are welcome,You deserve it smiley

Same here my king cry .I thought someone has taken my place cry cry....... I'm good, You?

Yes it's Friday ! Finally cheesy . Do you club?
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by UDUJ(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You are welcome,You deserve it smiley

Same here my king cry .I thought someone has taken my place cry cry....... I'm good, You?

Yes it's Friday ! Finally cheesy . Do you club?

My precious kiss. I'm good. Just hanging out with some work colleagues at Sailors Lounge.

I don't club cause it's never really been my thing. So how was your day?
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 26, 2018
UDUJ:

My precious kiss. I'm good. Just hanging out with some work colleagues at Sailors Lounge.

I don't club cause it's never really been my thing. So how was your day?
Wao! Sorry I couldn't reply yesterday. You must have had fun smiley

I will act like you asked me few minutes ago cheesy, My day was good, Yours? smiley
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Premiumwriter: 8:20pm On May 26, 2018
lefulefu:
her royal highness lemme know wen next u upload dose ur fine fine pix for dpwink
hmm. Hope you're not using it for what I'm thinking
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 26, 2018
Premiumwriter:
hmm. Hope you're not using it for what I'm thinking
haba noooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Premiumwriter: 8:56pm On May 26, 2018
lefulefu:
haba noooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OK na.
But what was I thinking self
Re: A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 27, 2018
Premiumwriter:
OK na.

But what was I thinking self

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell This Girl To Bleep Off! / Whose Aunties Are These / Serena Williams Has So Much Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.