Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. (1558 Views)

"Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back / Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester / "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2018
From Wizkid to Davido and Now Linda Ikeji (the self acclaimed defender of celibacy) would soon join the list of celebrities with bastards as children.

They call it baby-mama or baby-papa to make it sound funky but in real sense a child born out of wedlock is a bastard and a bastard is a bastard.

So, who is a bastard?

Bastard/ˈbɑːstəd,ˈbastəd/
noun
1. A person born of parents not married to each other.
2. An unpleasant or despicable person.
adjective
3. Born of parents not married to each other; illegitimate.
4. (of a thing) no longer in its pure or original form; debased.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. by Sunnymatey(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2018
With all her money, what is making it difficult for Linda to get married?
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. by double0seven(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2018
Sunnymatey:
With all her money, what is making it difficult for Linda to get married?

A multi billionaire woman would definitely not find it easy to get married as an adult after she has become a billionaire
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. by mountlarry: 8:59pm On May 24, 2018
So now that you have defined who a bastard is, what's your aim?
Standing on your high moral ground you have powers to judge and condemn her?
Whatever you believe as an individual has no effect on her. With all your moral excellence can you say you are more blessed and favoured than her?
Abeg, people should leave God's work for God.

KingOfAmebo:
From Wizkid to Davido and Now Linda Ikeji (the self acclaimed defender of celibacy) would soon join the list of celebrities with bastards as children.

They call it baby-mama or baby-papa to make it sound funky but in real sense a child born out of wedlock is a bastard and a bastard is a bastard.

So, who is a bastard?

Bastard/ˈbɑːstəd,ˈbastəd/
noun
1. A person born of parents not married to each other.
2. An unpleasant or despicable person.
adjective
3. Born of parents not married to each other; illegitimate.
4. (of a thing) no longer in its pure or original form; debased.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. by Metuh: 9:41pm On May 24, 2018
mountlarry:
Whatever you believe as an individual has no effect on her. With all your moral excellence can you say you are more blessed and favoured than her?

Will you say the same thing if it was Davido or Wizkid

Una hypocrisy dey smell from afar
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2018
Metuh:

kiss
Metuh:

Re: Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2018
mountlarry:

You comment still doesn't CHANGE the definition of a BASTARD. Your celebrities are preaching and acting immorally, attack them not me.
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. by thesicilian: 7:05pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji: The Soon To Become Mother Of A Bastard. by PastorAIO: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
nekib89:

Hello, I've received an alert that you've emailed me. For some reason emails from NL don't reach my email account. I don't know why. So just to let you know that I"m not ignoring you, it's just that I haven't received your email.

(1) (Reply)

Fans Attack Regina Daniels As She Fires Back With New Adorable Photos / Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi / Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.