Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Love My Husband —​ But I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love My Husband —​ But I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Him (816 Views)

I Slept With My Sister’s Husband But Nobody Knows – Lady Spills / I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused / Why Do Many Married Women Complain Excessive sex From Their Husband But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love My Husband —​ But I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Him by VondaNews: 5:54pm On May 24, 2018
I can’t really pinpoint why; it was just there one day, that disgust over having to kiss him, and I couldn’t shake it to save my life.

It was particularly odd because for our first few years together, his kisses were toe-curlingly sexy and lovely. But now they just seemed heavy on the saliva, and light on the zing.

Fast on the heels of this realization, my sex drive left entirely. Just vanished. It ghosted me like a bad boyfriend. I don’t know what caused it. I do know that as the years passed he became complacent in sex, just doing a bit of pre-intimacy so he could get to the big stuff. He used to spend hours stroking my body, almost worshipping it, and then suddenly it was a few pats and his fingers were in my crotch, madly shoving around, trying to get to the good stuff.

I began giving more blowjobs so I could get out of kissing him. I especially couldn’t bear to kiss him when we were in the missionary position, so I also started turning over so he’d f*ck me from behind. Anything to keep from kissing him. Anything.

He didn’t really notice. Somehow, that was the worst of it. The fact that he didn’t see any noticeable change in my behavior, that he just plowed on like everything was fine, was infuriating. It made me like sex even less, if that was even possible. It made me hate him, too. I was so angry.

I realized one day that he’d also stopped touching me unless it was for sex. No longer did he stroke my hair, rub my back, or even hold my hand. In the evenings at home we sat far apart, heads down into our phones, ignoring each other completely.

See full story: http://www.vondanews.com/i-love-my-husband-%E2%80%8B-but-i-dont-want-to-have-sex-with-him/

Re: Love My Husband —​ But I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Him by Factfinder1(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2018
Hope this one is not coming from a Nigerian or African woman you will have to refund the bride price and be labelled a cheat....why can't you teach your husband how best to make you feel good...your excuses are lame and baseless
Re: Love My Husband —​ But I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Him by McBrooklyn(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2018

Re: Love My Husband —​ But I Don’t Want To Have Sex With Him by mhisbliss(f): 6:15pm On May 24, 2018
Instead of you to make him know you, you kept everything inside and seek advice from people who don't care or know anything about you guys, you guys have alot of years to spend together, why don't you use this years to biuld the kind of partner you want, i just feel he stopped trying because both of you are now married

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Common Ways Cheats Are Discovered By Their Partners / Ladies You Will Love Your Breasts Inside This Bikini / Why Women Say “nothing Is Wrong” Whereas Something Is Visibly Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.