Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London (33431 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Swanky Jerry: My Pay As Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding Stylist High / Swanky Jerry Builds A House; Shows Off His Range Rover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Faithway10: 6:05pm On May 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Celebrity stylist, Jeremiah Ogbodo a.k.a Swanky Jerry of Swanky Signatures Styling has proposed to his girlfriend in London.

Fashion designer, Yvonne Nwosu shared the proposal photo and covered the lady's face, but we are guessing it's the mystery lady he shared photos of him kissing on Snapchat two years ago.

Yvonne wrote; "Swankyyyyyyy is offffff the Market .... I am so so excited for you ... seems like a dream ... Guysssss I am Screaming !!!!!! Can't wait for it .... Congrats @swankyjerry it's your Season #SwankySeason #loveisintheair �� .....Swankyyyyyyy is offffff the Market .... I am so so excited for you ... seems like a dream ... Guysssss I am Screaming !!!!!! Can't wait for it .... Congrats @swankyjerry it's your Season #SwankySeason #loveisintheair �� ....."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/swaky-jerry-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by VERQUEST111: 6:07pm On May 24, 2018
congrat
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by blessingsonflee(f): 6:08pm On May 24, 2018
How does that affect the price of Garri or fuel grin?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by itspzpics(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2018
U try
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Gistformant: 6:34pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 24, 2018
congratulations smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by SoapQueen(f): 6:57pm On May 24, 2018
Yvonne, awon scream team. Same way Lola Oj was screaming at Stephanie Coker's engagement.

Months later when her husband was involved in a fraud case, Children of anger didn't let Lola rest.

Swanky Jerry, you are so very hardworking!

No Swanky, no styling!

Congrats, fashion maestro!

7 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Houseofglam7(f): 7:09pm On May 24, 2018
Niiiiiiiiceeee
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by missterious(f): 7:11pm On May 24, 2018
I always thought this guy was g.a.y. Lol. Congrats to them.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by BlackHatNaija: 7:56pm On May 24, 2018
Swanky is a nice guy! Congrats dude.

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by veacea: 7:56pm On May 24, 2018
Next
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by ANNOY(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2018
I thought he was Gay.

5 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by philip0906(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2018
missterious:
Same here...but he just could be bi grin

10 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats bro
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Hunry: 7:59pm On May 24, 2018
this guy is over rated

2 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by GoodinPurple: 7:59pm On May 24, 2018
Dangote daughter's wedding was a hit back to back...
Iyalaya Gay, marriage ti take over grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 24, 2018
THought they said he was gay

2 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by PqsMike: 8:00pm On May 24, 2018
grin
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Hunry: 8:00pm On May 24, 2018
dis guy fit dey boborisiky team, dis one na cover up

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by zone51: 8:00pm On May 24, 2018
Hunry:
this guy is over rated

Seriously... Most of it all...e go dey pose like mu.mu....tswee undecided

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 24, 2018
Gay men gettig married everyday just to cover up.

If only the society would let us be. I can imagine the pain this woman is going to go through now, well except shes lez and its a contract sturvs.

Lord knows i wont ever marry a man to please nobody!!!

6 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by PqsMike: 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
"Celebrity Stylist"

Is that a new full time job..??
Well, wat do I know.... Other than Construction

You need a reliable BUILDING CONTRACTOR for your construction project.

Check my signature and take a look at my profile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by EmmyDJourno: 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
So many celebrities these days, it's just so hard to keep up on who is truly worth it undecided

Abeggiii, make I face my hustle grin

2 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by zicoraads: 8:05pm On May 24, 2018
So many ladies viewing this grin cheesy

I better advertise myself grin

I'm a guy in my late 20s. I'm working and living in a good apartment. I have a scooter. I'm dark and tall. I don't go to church, but don't think you will argue the scripture with me: I will take you to the cleaners. I like beans. I support Chelsea. I am also politically active.

...and I am single.

Interested ladies should slide into my DM kiss.

5 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 24, 2018
Thought as much because I’d always heard and assumed he was gay. I only hope the poor girl is not his beard.
Really, gay people don’t have to get married to a member of the opposite sex just to seem “normal” and please society. I heard there’s a lot of gay men in the entertainment industry and majority of them are married. They could just stick to loving who they choose to and contract a surrogate or baby Mama if they want children. But trust Nigerians na, their fave question to ask every bachelor or spinster is “when will you get married?”.
HannahHitler:
Gay men gettig married everyday just to cover up.

If only the society would let us be. I can imagine the pain this woman is going to go through now, well except shes lez and its a contract sturvs.

Lord knows i wont ever marry a man to please nobody!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by IsaacBuchi(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2018
The both don't look like people off the market yet. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by folamiii: 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats Swanky Jerry
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
We don hear
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 24, 2018
shocked

Lol..... Sha marry her oo. And HML in advance.

Keep reping INSURANCE department in UNILAG...
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2018
missterious:
I still think he's gay

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Makun Brothers And Their Wives: AY, Lanre & Yomi With Mabel, Joy, & Grace / Davido Buys Bracelets From Hawkers By The Beachside In Ghana / Wizkid Signs UBA Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.