Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (34863 Views)

Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Ayodele70: 6:38pm On May 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Veteran comic actor, Hafiz Oyetoro popularly called Saka and his wife, Saidat Olaide are celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary today.

He took to Instagram to narrate how she accepted his proposal when he was living in one room and parlour apartment with shared toilet.

Read his story below...

"While growing up, I thought I had a pretty good idea of what a woman is. But when it was time for me to find my own woman, it dawned on me that a woman is not a man. In my search, I came across a lady who was edging me on, making me to belief she loved “me”. Well, I decided to propose. She had listened quietly with encouraging countenance on her face. I went on to fantasy on how our “coming together” would be the best thing that could happen to us. Then... "Are you sure you are ready?" "YES" I answered. "Where is your car?" "I will get one soon"
She smiled "If eventually you are able to get a car God knows when, wont you go to work with the car?" I noded proudly "So when I get married to YOU I Will be jumping on public buses"
I read her lips.She had simply told me that I have to offer Me+ 2cars at least before she could say "yes" I needed no Imam to tell me she wasn't my wife. I decided to face my career and leave “woman palava” until I met this woman who my mind told me had been searching for me. After "toasting” her we became friends. My brotherly friend Gbenga Windapo was the Gardner who kept watering the flower of the friendship. One day a voice came "Hafiz Mumu you no go propose abi na when Jesus come back you go do am" So I proposed. She was silent for some minutes. I thought I saw her looking me over! Ye! This one too was calculating my worth. My God! What will this one ask? A building at Banana Island? I was almost saying in my mind I lost again. Then... "YES!" I had thought it was a voice in me that spoke in such audible voice. But the assurance on her gentle beautiful face assured me I had heard her voice and I heard her right. She never asked what I could offer before she could agree to be my wife. She never requested for any material standard. I remembered then I was living in a “room and parlour” portion in a civilian barrack where we used general toilet and kitchen. This woman stood by me. She has never wavered in helping me achieve my dream, our dream our future! She had taught me what womanhood is. She had taught me a woman is a divine catalyst for achieving future dreams.
This day May 24th 15 years ago Saidat Olaide
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/comic-actor-hafiz-oyetoro-saka-narrates-how-he-proposed-to-his-wife-as-they-celebrate-15th-wedding-anniversary.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

21 Likes

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Jochabed(f): 6:42pm On May 24, 2018
Great news. Prove to them that celebrities can still have great marriages.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by chriskosherbal(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2018
Congratulations sir
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Oritzy: 6:43pm On May 24, 2018
Stunning but that was 15 years ago when we still know the difference between underwear and real dress

No in these times bro..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by kestolove95(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2018
Dix mumu millionaire

4 Likes

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats Baba
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by IamPatriotic(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2018
I'm happy for Saka, congrats sir.

2 Likes

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by xreal: 7:11pm On May 24, 2018
He should only change network providers, if a hear say he change wife.

Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by BlackHatNaija: 8:37pm On May 24, 2018
Congratulations sir! One of the few celebrity marriage standing.

3 Likes

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by NwaNimo1(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2018
Who is he?
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Mikeross62: 8:38pm On May 24, 2018
Wao,congrats to them
Very rare to see such this days
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by morikee: 8:38pm On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe

3 Likes

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 24, 2018
I didn't see her back side but from that second picture, I can tell that...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by kikiwendy(f): 8:40pm On May 24, 2018
Happy anniversary Oga Saka
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by NwaAmaikpe: 8:41pm On May 24, 2018
shocked

Looks like a yeye marriage to me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by oshe11: 8:42pm On May 24, 2018
This guy that year for "I NEED TO KNOW"
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Oladipo1166(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2018
kestolove95:
Dix mumu millionaire
who ur sharpness elp? see how poor u are for not been just a mumu.

6 Likes

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Onyinye15(f): 8:42pm On May 24, 2018
grin
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Essentials1(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2018
15 years of love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by adeniyi3971(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2018
Nwa is speaking let's keep kwayet
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Oladipo1166(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I knw anything positive can never b out of u.

5 Likes

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Oladipo1166(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I knw anything positive can never b out of u.

3 Likes

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Pavore9: 8:48pm On May 24, 2018
Congratulations to them.
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by George28(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2018
"Hafiz mumu you no go propose abi na when Jesus come back you go do am"

No matter how serious Saka is he will still bring out that his funny character grin

2 Likes

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Alejoc(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2018
Wow.... How time flies!
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Spar7tan(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2018
Hafiz, very funny man! Simply saka.
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:06pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats uncle saka may God continue to uphold ur family cheesy
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2018
Jochabed:
Great news. Prove to them that celebrities can still have great marriages.
this is a celeb in a different class
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Looks like a yeye marriage to me.

It is well with you, eh.......

You need to fast and pray for your brain to reset, but......God is merciful.......there's nothing He cannot do.

Eeyahhhh......pèlé.

3 Likes

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by ladygudhead(f): 9:12pm On May 24, 2018
BEAUTIFUL WIFE.I'M HAPPY FOR YOU .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divine Favor Sam, Maheeda's Daughter Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photos) / Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London / Special Spesh Defends Dammy Krane, Says ‘We Are All Scammers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.