Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (62396 Views)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by drey076(m): 5:45am On May 25, 2018
Cutehector:
you, the girls, the waiters, the fastfood restaurant, including the customers are stupid.

Nonsense thread... Throws up.
You are right
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by drey076(m): 5:50am On May 25, 2018
stupidity:
Been asking this bae out and she finally agreed to go out with me today on the condition she’ll come along with her friend. I said no wahala.

I got to TFC before them and they came in 2 minutes later. We ordered drinks at first and chit chat a little, then ordered something to eat. All these while they were snapping photos like they some kind of celebrity. As we were about to leave, I asked if they wanted take away. One of of them suggested shawarma, the other girl said same but she doesn’t want “hotdog” included.

Her reason, hotdog is made of dog meat!! shocked .

Then the argument started. This babe nor wan gree, she said she’s very sure it’s made of dog meat and if she mistakenly eat hotdog, boil will catch her in her armpit. And to make matters worse she didn’t keep her voice low. All eyes were on us and laughing as well.

This same babe is using an iPhone with a valid subscription which she was prolly using for Instagram and the likes.

Finally told her to go on google and do a search. At first she refused. Said she knows what she’s saying, later she did the search and still wasn’t convinced. Even before we left there, she stood her ground. Hotdog is made of dog meat.
Cc: moderator
Please stop bringing thrashy things to front page
Abeg
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by 22vanessa: 5:53am On May 25, 2018
Hey thank you so much for the post and I would love to see more posts like these further. It was very engaging and interesting. It was also an addition to my knowledge. I wanted to tell that I am into writing and it has been my passion since childhood. If more such posts are there then I would like to get notified further on this through an email. It will be quite helpful to me. We ensure that the quality is of next level and 100 % client satisfaction. We only produce original high quality papers with the help of the best professionals employed by us in the market. Even the tightest deadline with any challenging topic is met by us. The writers of our team know all the crux of any write-up which includes choice of words, flow of writing, formatting as per the given annotations. Working with us gives you top quality and plagiarism free works which would definitely meet your expectations and needs. Click and avail your first service. We assure you to not disappoint you!
collegewritingservice
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Cutehector(m): 5:55am On May 25, 2018
NaijaElba:

Include the mod that brought it to fp
lol. His stupidity has even infected the mod. Lwkmd
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by BigBrother9ja: 5:58am On May 25, 2018
stupidity:
Been asking this bae out and she finally agreed to go out with me today on the condition she’ll come along with her friend. I said no wahala.

I got to TFC before them and they came in 2 minutes later. We ordered drinks at first and chit chat a little, then ordered something to eat. All these while they were snapping photos like they some kind of celebrity. As we were about to leave, I asked if they wanted take away. One of of them suggested shawarma, the other girl said same but she doesn’t want “hotdog” included.

Then the argument started. This babe nor wan gree, she said she’s very sure it’s made of dog meat and if she mistakenly eat hotdog, boil will catch her in her armpit. And to make matters worse she didn’t keep her voice low. All eyes were on us and laughing as well.

This same babe is using an iPhone with a valid subscription which she was prolly using for Instagram and the likes.

Finally told her to go on google and do a search. At first she refused. Said she knows what she’s saying, later she did the search and still wasn’t convinced. Even before we left there, she stood her ground. Hotdog is made of dog meat.
Shùt up
Hot dog is made from hot dog meat angry
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by davida222(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2018
Checked86:
Meanwhile guys... China has announced their world cup squad.

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩瑮琨灯 ..........<
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬
Coach: 楴敶执獧 搴筮.

Its a shame that 敩瑮琨灯 isn't in the squad, he is such a top player.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Check very well he is in the squad number 18.grin

2 Likes

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by AnthonyAk(m): 6:24am On May 25, 2018
Never take a girl out with her friend
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by dadark: 6:24am On May 25, 2018
kiiikikikikiki...she is funny.....
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Kpotomkpra: 6:30am On May 25, 2018
I have a strong believe... I mean strong believe that
Girl is somehow related to LAI MOHAMMED...
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Mutemenot(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2018
emeijeh:
She must be from my beloved Agbor grin
U mean okowa sister
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by yollychika(f): 6:38am On May 25, 2018
Lie lie thread.. How a grown ass person go say hot dog na dog meat dey inside n argue loudly about it

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by fucktoto: 6:39am On May 25, 2018
and a mischievous mod put this on frontpage just to disgrace the op in his own stupidity.

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by folake4u(f): 6:49am On May 25, 2018
daveP:
Fallacy. A big one. Like to unlike is the main attraction!

grin

Poor to Rich, short to tall.

It's only in Nollywood movies that poor marry rich. sad
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by tunary(m): 6:51am On May 25, 2018
stupidity:

Laugh wan kill me for here o �
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by lookingfly: 7:23am On May 25, 2018
stupidity:

now, you didn't tell us how you couldn't pay and how you left them there to foot their bills cos that's the real story
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Tallesty1(m): 7:26am On May 25, 2018
Arian11:

tallesty baba how far now .....longest time
Yea bro, been a while.
How's life with you?
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by titiboti(m): 7:34am On May 25, 2018
stupidity:
Been asking thisausages bae out and she finally agreed to go out with me today on the condition she’ll come along with her friend. I said no wahala.

sausage you mean?
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 7:37am On May 25, 2018
calling village girls slay queens, stupid op.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by stedysbaba: 7:42am On May 25, 2018
Better still, call it chicken frank or sausage! Those are its other names. Though to a dumb slay queen as that, she could say it's made from chicken as well.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Owaincouncil: 7:46am On May 25, 2018
You are all lazy
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by SAMBARRY: 8:00am On May 25, 2018
zinaunreal:

On your mention grin niggah shut up get a life outside nairaland
do you even have a job? grin

Wannabe troll grin
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 8:01am On May 25, 2018
Well a Chinese man once said 浯潴 捥捥浩条牧畯摮椭慭 敧楬敮牡 and I think he's right, what do u think.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 25, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

You don't know any shawarma made with sausage... ahhh your condition worse pass those 2 girls.

Funny enough hotdog is the sandwich. The meat is a sausage.

Nigerians need to up their game. No dey fall hand everywhere.
Seems you have a problem understanding English. Didn't you read where I said I know the beef sharwama? What's the the difference between beef sharwama and sausage?
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by ojj(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2018
Hotdog is a sausage sandwich, so what u have inside the shawama is sausage not hotdog.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by ojj(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2018
kimbraa:
Seems you have a problem understanding English. Didn't you read where I said I know the beef sharwama? What's the the difference between beef sharwama and sausage?
there is a difference between beef and sausage. Beef just cow meat while suasage u have a whole lot of combinations inside, not just beef meat there is also pork meat in it.but must people don't know this they think it's just beef.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Peterosky(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2018
This post is as stupid as the Op moniker. Can anything good come out of stupidity? Not at all.Anyway, why am I even surprised, stupid people will always attract stupid people.Op, kpele.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 8:28am On May 25, 2018
ojj:
there is a difference between beef and sausage. Beef just cow meat while suasage u have a whole lot of combinations inside, not just beef meat there is also pork meat in it.but must people don't know this they think it's just beef.
I think they're just confusing you with English, it's the same thing. Even hotdog is processed beef.

Does sausage roll have pork meat inclusive?
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Lalas247(f): 8:41am On May 25, 2018
kimbraa:
I think they're just confusing you with English, it's the same thing. Even hotdog is processed beef.

Does sausage roll have pork meat inclusive?
Nigerians tend to use beef meat ... but

Here hotdog is sausage (pork)
Beef (cow meat) which you find in gala and sausage roll the commercial one

Real sausage rolls is meant to be made with pork meat ( gotten from a pig )
But it’s all processed meat .. they add all sorts .. but safer option is beef as some people see pork as dirty
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Lalas247(f): 8:44am On May 25, 2018
yollychika:
Lie lie thread.. How a grown ass person go say hot dog na dog meat dey inside n argue loudly about it
Not only that he stood there like a lemon ..... so he can come here and tell us this dry story ..

Let’s get to the part of who paid for the whole meal ... about he asked them if they want take away .. who dash him money mtcheew ...

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:

Nigerians tend to use beef meat ... but

Here hotdog is sausage (pork)
Beef (cow meat) which you find in gala and sausage roll the commercial one

Real sausage rolls is meant to be made with pork meat ( gotten from a pig )
But it’s all processed meat .. they add all sorts .. but safer option is beef as some people see pork as dirty
I see...
I guess it's also because pork meat isn't easy to come by so they substitute beef for it which is easily accessible.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Lalas247(f): 8:55am On May 25, 2018
kimbraa:
I see...
I guess it's also because pork meat isn't easy to come by so they substitute beef for it which is easily accessible.
Gbam !

Not easy to come by .. here pork is every where so things like scotch egg, sausage roll , hot dogs they use pork (sausage meat)
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 8:56am On May 25, 2018
I think there also use horse meat to make sausage, I used to be addicted to it, but when I heard it was cancerous I had to cut back
Lalas247:

Gbam !

Not easy to come by .. here pork is every where so things like scotch egg, sausage roll , hot dogs they use pork (sausage meat)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.