Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Some Girls Are Just So Stvpid And Useless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Just So Stvpid And Useless (886 Views)

#GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are Just So Stvpid And Useless by Alwaysking: 7:43pm On May 24, 2018
The way I see young girls fvcking dudes that are older to be there father amazes me. infact I'm so gobsmacked by this happenings. infact majority of the teenagers are just like that. perhaps that's why I pray never to give birth to a female child.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Just So Stvpid And Useless by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 24, 2018
k!
Re: Some Girls Are Just So Stvpid And Useless by chiommy123(f): 7:53pm On May 24, 2018
and what do you say about these old men?
Re: Some Girls Are Just So Stvpid And Useless by gonkin(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2018
Alwaysking:
The way I see young girls fvcking dudes that are older to be there father amazes me. infact I'm so gobsmacked by this happenings. infact majority of the teenagers are just like that. perhaps that's why I pray never to give birth to a female child.

You will give birth to a female child and raise her right with discipline. Its true some girls are crazy. Because of money they can sleep with one wrinkled old man. In fact if you flash money to some girls their pants become soaked. Its the modern day girl thing.
Re: Some Girls Are Just So Stvpid And Useless by Alwaysking: 8:20pm On May 24, 2018
gonkin:

You will give birth to a female child and raise her right with discipline. Its true some girls are crazy. Because of money they can sleep with one wrinkled old man. In fact if you flash money to some girls their pants become soaked. Its the modern day girl thing.
This thing just tire me, girls of nowadays are just extremely Stvpid walahi.

(1) (Reply)

Contagious Diseases Women Can Get Just From Kissing. / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Used N650k She Gave Him For Visa, To Wed Another / Na Dem Dey Rush US Trend. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.