Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday (33860 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / Dan Ladi Celebrates His 24th Birthday In Style (Photos) / "Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by Apina(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2018
You are only what you accept to be undecided
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by Uyi168: 11:07am On May 25, 2018
75% of what she went through,she caused it herself..

1 Like

Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by nairavsdollars(f): 11:07am On May 25, 2018
Wetin you sef do?
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by thorpido(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2018
Parents should do well to be close to their teenage daughters and regularly advise and educate them about sex.Teenage pregnancy messes up a lot of things.........school,emotions,psychology etc.

Be strong girl,it's not over yet for you.
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by SoNature(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2018
She needs support
She's still a potential client of suicide forget social media posts
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by SoapQueen(f): 11:10am On May 25, 2018
hush15:

You berra be careful with those sweet words o. Shine ur eyes. Dunno you but i dont want to see a post on nairaland bout you for the wrong reasons abeg.

Cheera

I get most of my writing jobs from Nairaland, I learnt how to make soaps from someone on Nairaland. I don't see anything sweet about what he said( that I haven't heard before).
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by chuksjuve(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2018
And the conclusion of the whole story is........!? sad
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by HomeOfMe(f): 11:14am On May 25, 2018
This is really touching. But inspite of all that,it's not the end of the world. You story can still change for the best.
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by gabbie77: 11:15am On May 25, 2018
sad
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by Sirpaul(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2018
I wonder oooo go school na wetin they tell am buh na belle she carry come
fatymore:
Was she raped at 17or who carry belle give am

Everybody looking for sympathy
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by Sirpaul(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2018
90%
Uyi168:
75% of what she went through,she caused it herself..

1 Like

Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by Mcslize: 11:17am On May 25, 2018
SoapQueen:

You are very right. That is why people love Cardi B.
Tell me more about Cardi B.
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by Nobody: 11:19am On May 25, 2018
Grace is available onto all men..
We must not continue in sin for grace to abound.. God forbid!!

We acknowledge grace and it works for us doing more than what we deserve....how amazing such grace..good to see it at work again
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by jaxxy(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2018
Strength comes from rough and tough situations. U hv been tested and u came out strong and sparkling. Ure a diamond!
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2018
Viking007:
cheesy You need to work on your skills. This one is ridiculous.
the below action will be imminent ������

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2018
i just hope you arenot using this means to find fame and recognition, cos if its me you will not see or may be you are looking for a new boyfriend or husband. . make i no talk sha. .various forms of advertisement dey
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by FrancMekason(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2018
tomdon:
Cloae leg them no go gree
Ashawos

Buy sense small nah!
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by Collins87: 11:32am On May 25, 2018
Most of these girls are always like that until lessons touch them! Sorry 4 her but u can still make it!
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by IamDavid(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2018
Got pregnant at 17?? Well... it's your fault 99%. In this 21st century... Thank God you are able to pick everything up back sha
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by kennyprat1129: 11:36am On May 25, 2018
@24 ,madam please you are still going places.
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by DavidEsq(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2018
cyndy1000:
I believe in the saying we might be age mates but not grace mates!. it's doesn't really matter how you started but how far you ended and what you achieved so far and impacted.
Wat do u mean by grace? Last time I checked, it meant God's unmerited favour or kindness towards man, which prompted man's salvation. So by not being grace mates, u mean, God saved u and chose not to save the oda? Chai! Buhari sef
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by Nobody: 11:52am On May 25, 2018
Viking007:
cheesy You need to work on your skills. This one is ridiculous.
Lolssss...
For being friends?
I don modify Abeg, I don't want others attacking me for nothing.
Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by itiswell247: 11:58am On May 25, 2018
Huuum, Young lady, beyond the sky is your limit.

However, i want to say that the spiritual controls the physical. Joseph had a dream from the beginning but powers from his father's house almost stopped him from fulfilling destiny. Cain stopped Abel from fulfilling destiny, the truth is that whatever you will be in life, you will be, if you deal with the spiritual by attending deliverance.

You can contact Servant Vic of CCT Deliverance Ministries, He prays deliverance prayers through phone without collecting money.

His contact: 08153309479

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by mediclife1987(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2018
shammahyaro:
strength of a woman

Hello cutie..how you doing today?
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by Adeyeye09(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2018
After most of these ladies ave messed up, they will now start giving sermons about strength. Anyway happy Birthday
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by simeone007: 12:07pm On May 25, 2018
I need to congratulate this lady myself
U have touched many lives with this article
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by chendstone01(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2018
RuthDaniels:
cry
How are you a doctor at 24 doctor course na Four years?
My sister 24 is your football age tell us your actual age abeg
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by afos002: 12:19pm On May 25, 2018
Never Listen to what people are saying. you just be focus and pray to God.
BloggersNG:
Birthday day comes once in a year, very special for most of us as we tend to make the best out of it irrespective, But this lady who just turned 24 is saying that she wished the day never existed So indirectly 'she wished she was never born', In an emotional post she made on her Page Chayil Obi poured out her heart and how she failed times without numbers, her struggle and having a baby at 17, she said;

''I wished today would somehow not exist.
As a child, I had dreams.
Go to school, become a medical doctor, be successful, get married to a Prince charming, have beautiful children, fulfill whatever purpose God had for me and touch lives.
Then life happened.
Got into the University at 16 to study a course I hated,
8 years after I'm still an undergraduate.
Why?
Pregnant and out of school at 17,
Single mom at 18,
Got into school again at 20 to become a Doctor of Optometry,
Became a pariah and object of scorn,
Guilt filled and shame faced 70% of the time,
Found a passion in fashion design and writing,
Learned to mix fashion design and hectic optometry school cos a girl's gotta eat,
Big heartbreak,
Physical and emotional abuse,
Rape,
And so much more... Who would have thought life would be this way for me?
I've battled with suicide, depression and a broken spirit.
I even started believing people's description of me - not good enough, RCF jezebel, unworthy, abusive, bitter, angry, Peace destroyer, table turner and many more.
I probably cry Myself to sleep 300 out of 365 nights a year.
Today I'm 24 and my most precious lessons are
GRACE and TIME.
God's Grace is beyond my imaginations. His plans for me are beyond my greatest dreams. I'm clean in His eyes and overwhelmingly loved by Him. There will be times when I want to give up and believe the report of men, but Grace will never let me! Grace will never give up on me! When I'm too weak and broken to get up, Grace will strengthen me and groom me.
Everyone has their divine timing. Trying to go ahead of my time or slower than it is utterly destructive.
So here I am, grateful for my life regardless of how it's been.
Broken and wounded beyond words but confident in God's love, knowing that:
I am worthy,
I am valuable,
I matter to God,
My dreams are still valid and attainable,
I'm His special Princess,
Gradually evolving into a true glorious Queen.
My scars are there to strengthen others.
I AM 24
I AM UNASHAMED
Happy birthday to Me
Chayil 2.0

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/i-wish-this-day-never-existed-pretty.html

Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by mediclife1987(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2018
SoNature:
She needs support
She's still a potential client of suicide forget social media posts

This world is too wicked to give a damn about that, they'll only come here sympathising after she's done the deed by taking her life. I just pray she holds on till she gets the much needed help.

I'm actually in a similar situation myself but being a doctor, I know they're just signs and symptoms like in any other illness. I work on my mindset daily, striving to live. I fall atimes but rise up again.

Hence my reason for choosing to specialize in Psychiatry. I'll be able to change the world's perception about Mental Health.

1 Like

Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by mediclife1987(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
SoapQueen:

I get most of my writing jobs from Nairaland, I learnt how to make soaps from someone on Nairaland. I don't see anything sweet about what he said( that I haven't heard before).

You even look like sweet sef cheesy
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by SAMBARRY: 1:08pm On May 25, 2018
Church folks and negative labelling and judgement.i pity those people who dey follow church people dey do friendship.imaGine labelling your fellow church member rcf jezebel,table turner and so much negagitive description.what will you now call the person that doesnt attend your church.even slut shaming her.so much for self righteous church folks.smh

Always gossiping about each other,bringing each other down with derogatory terms and at the same time pray for each other.tuehhh
Re: 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday by ladygudhead(f): 1:17pm On May 25, 2018
KosyJerry:

Hold you head high and keep moving. You would see what God has in stock for you.. it’s time
Aaarww I am touched by this comment. On be half of this lady,myself and every other ladies out there passing through tough times, i say thank you sir!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Brothers Who Drowned In A Beach Buried Together In Uyo Amidst Tears(pics) / "One Corner" Played At A Wedding: Guests Go Gaga (Video) / Live Chickens Given To Guests As Souvenir At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.