Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" (1236 Views)

Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Hell Is Waiting For Women In Trousers: Escape It!!! What are your thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by leonard10: 8:06pm On May 24, 2018
There's this lady I have strong feelings for and my love for her is just real. This is almost the 5th years still waiting for her "yes" . She's really stressing me a lot, I don't see any suitable lady apart from her. I'm afraid of losing my patience with her, while there are others ladies out there who are OK. But I just love this damsel sincerely. My best friend do Abuse me and insults me that how am so stupid of "waiting so long as 5years of waiting for a lady who's not interested in me. I became confused.(Although I heard from 2 spiritual brothers that she's the one for my life). If she's really the one for my life... Y giving me a tough time. (I'm confused). Her excuse and reasons for denying my offer is always "I don't have time for that now, Many things on my mind, I'm not ready for love ". I don't know or sure maybe she is dating someone. What should I do. This is almost 5years of waiting for her "Yes" please advise me sir/ma
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by youngest85(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2018
You must be a gunners' fan
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 9:47pm On May 24, 2018
The guy I'm with now waited for 8 years for me to say yes. If she is truly worth it, please continue to preserve. Good thing is worth waiting for. Pele.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by Uyi168: 9:51pm On May 24, 2018
luvmijeje:
The guy I'm with now waited for 8 years for me to say yes. If she is truly worth it, please continue to preserve. Good thing is worth waiting for. Pele.
...Still 'guy'..or husband?
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 24, 2018
It all bores down on what you want!
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 10:05pm On May 24, 2018
Uyi168:
...Still 'guy'..or husband?

Oga face topic. Suffice it to know he's the real deal.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by Uyi168: 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
luvmijeje:

Oga face topic. Suffice it to know he's the real deal.
..no vex na..
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 10:11pm On May 24, 2018
Uyi168:
..no vex na..
I no vex. Your aproko is much. On a serious note I'm hoping to open a thread on him, one of these days. Just to encourage each other.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by Uyi168: 10:13pm On May 24, 2018
luvmijeje:

I no vex. Your aproko is much. On a serious note I'm hoping to open a thread on him, one of these days. Just to encourage each other.
..Is he a nairalander?
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 10:16pm On May 24, 2018
Uyi168:
..Is he a nairalander?
Shey I no tell you say your aproko is much? I'll reveal it all when I'm ready.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by Uyi168: 10:17pm On May 24, 2018
luvmijeje:

Shey I no tell you say your aproko is much? I'll reveal it all when I'm ready.
..aiit then..una dooh
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by kimco(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2018
luvmijeje:

Just becos you did that and he had the abnormal ability of patience yet seen doesnt make it right. 8 years for what? you better live up to expectation.

Op, there is nothing like soul mate, or made for each other. there are other women who fit the bill...maybe you are not looking far enough. if you love her and want to wait even more thats okay. the lesson is yours to learn, but if you are still after her because you spiritual watever says so plese repent and search for your own happiness. because trust me, if she accepts and doesnt live up to the bill(ie does have time for you etc) you will regret every bit of it and probably curse her in your heart, undeservedly.

you have a brain, please use it and serch your own happiness...even if it in a harlot, happiness is happiness.

nb: The harlot thing is just informing you to tear down the shallow view of women you seem to have now. dnt go searching for harlots please.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 10:24pm On May 24, 2018
kimco:

Just becos you did that and he had the abnormal ability of patience yet seen doesnt make it right. 8 years for what? you better live up to expectation.

Op, there is nothing like soul mate, or made for each other. there are other women who fit the bill...maybe you are not looking far enough. if you love her and want to wait even more thats okay. the lesson is yours to learn, but if you are still after her because you spiritual watever says so plese repent and search for your own happiness. because trust me, if she accepts and doesnt live up to the bill(ie does have time for you etc) you will regret every bit of it and probably curse her in your heart, undeservedly.

you have a brain, please use it and serch your own happiness...even if it in a harlot, happiness is happiness.

nb: The harlot thing is just informing you to tear down the shallow view of women you seem to have now. dnt go searching for harlots please.

Oga, advise and let me advise. I've once being in your shoe . You can't talk about love until you feel it. You can't understand the rationale of why someone will wait until you realize not waiting is not an option.

If not waiting is an option, then you're not in love.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2018
Patience is a virtue but why allow yourself to be set aside as an "option" or fall back?
You are displaying low self esteem but hiding under soulmate crap.

There is nothing like soulmate in relationship, that shii has no root in the Bible nor doesn't have any spiritual backing.

luvmijeje:
That is TWO Presidential tenure...

You mean he asked you out when Obama first took office and you agreed after Trump came onboard? God help him
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 10:50pm On May 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Patience is a virtue but why allow yourself to be set aside as an "option" or fall back?

That is TWO Presidential tenure...

You mean he asked you out when Obama first took office and you agreed after Trump came onboard? God help him

Chai! The drama guy. So you're still on this platform?

He wasn't set aside. The lady just don't like him enough. In my own case I like him enough as a friend and a brother but not enough for me to date him. I'm not saying, the lady will end up with him like I did . All I'm saying is if she's worth it let her wait and hope.

Yes 8 years of being on a friendship zone.

Are you still a pdp supporter?
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2018
luvmijeje:

Chai! The drama guy. So you're still on this platform?

He wasn't set aside. The lady just don't like him enough. In my own case I like him enough as a friend and a brother but not enough for me to date him. I'm not saying, the lady will end up with him like I did . All I'm saying is if she's worth it let her wait and hope.

Yes 8 years of being on a friendship zone.

Are you still a pdp supporter?
My sweetheart, you af left us in Politics section abi? I'm still in PDP fighting for the cause of Nigerians.

On the issue ehn, I can bet that you only considered hin after seeing that someone better wasn't available or after breaking up a relationship or 2 within that 8years.

Being backup isn't manly enough in my opinion
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by kimco(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2018
luvmijeje:

Oga, advise and let me advise. I've once being in your shoe . You can't talk about love until you feel it. You can't understand the rationale of why someone will wait until you realize not waiting is not an option.

If not waiting is an option, then you're not in love.

you cant assume that becos i cant wait for 8 years, im not inlove...Thats kind of shallow.
And I have been in love, lost her just last year though...so dont assume.

Im happy for you. you found a guy willing to wait that long for you. i hope for your sake and his that u live upto your hype. but same cant be said for OP thats why i have asked him not to lock the doors to other ladies who might be deserving of his attention. Not saying he should forget the lady, Just open his eyes to the others near him as well.. Just cos it turned out well for you doesnt me it will for him...That's dangerous advice.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 11:09pm On May 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

My sweetheart, you af left us in Politics section abi? I'm still in PDP fighting for the cause of Nigerians.

On the issue ehn, I can bet that you only considered hin after seeing that someone better wasn't available or after breaking up a relationship or 2 within that 8years.

Being backup isn't manly enough in my opinion

The hatred, the lies, the intrigues, the set up, the vengeance, the payback... In fact the drama is just too much for me. But one of this days I'm coming back not supporting any politician but being on the side of truth.

Hmmn.. you have raised a good point and he actually thought so too not until he saw his rivals who were also on friendship level like him before. And co-incidentally, one of them was his casual friend. So no, it is not because of lack of option. It's more than than that. When I'm ready to discuss it I'll go into details.

If you read the opening post, you will get to see where the OP says other women pale in comparison to the lady in question. He too hasn't seen a better option. So waiting is advisable.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 11:15pm On May 24, 2018
kimco:

you cant assume that becos i cant wait for 8 years, im not inlove...Thats kind of shallow.
And I have been in love, lost her just last year though...so dont assume.

Im happy for you. you found a guy willing to wait that long for you. i hope for your sake and his that u live upto your hype. but same cant be said for OP thats why i have asked him not to lock the doors to other ladies who might be deserving of his attention. Not saying he should forget the lady, Just open his eyes to the others near him as well.. Just cos it turned out well for you doesnt me it will for him...That's dangerous advice.

He didn't shut the door. He said other women don't meet up to the standard and to be honest, I find that hard to believe. I believe it's love.

Don't take it personal, I'm just saying, if you had being crazily in love to the extent other women pale in comparison, you will also want to wait.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2018
luvmijeje:

The hatred, the lies, the intrigues, the set up, the vengeance, the payback... In fact the drama is just too much for me. But one of this days I'm coming back not supporting any politician but being on the side of truth.

Hmmn.. you have raised a good point and he actually thought so too not until he saw his rivals who were also on friendship level like him before. And co-incidentally, one of them was his casual friend. So no, it is not because of lack of option. It's more than than that. When I'm ready to discuss it I'll go into details.

If you read the opening post, you will get to see where the OP says other women pale in comparison to the lady in question. He too hasn't seen a better option. So waiting is advisable.
Truly I hated the intrigues, betrayal and drama. Though I was a victim myself but we still can't let go of our voices. For me I've matured enough to be doing blind support for any politician because I believe that I also have stake and my interests should be considered as well. I also want to serve this country.

To the subject, you can't say you kept competitors fighting for a prize for 8Years without at any point falling for one or 2 of them and stuff. It's not possible joor...

As for the OP, he's simply infatuated about the girl in question and I can tell that there is a very high possibility that he is an introvert.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 11:28pm On May 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Truly I hated the intrigues, betrayal and drama. Though I was a victim myself but we still can't let go of our voices. For me I've matured enough to be doing blind support for any politician because I believe that I also have stake and my interests should be considered as well. I also want to serve this country.

To the subject, you can't say you kept competitors fighting for a prize for 8Years without at any point falling for one or 2 of them and stuff. It's not possible joor...

As for the OP, he's simply infatuated about the girl in question and I can tell that there is a very high possibility that he is an introvert.

Of course I dated other men. That's why he was also thinking that he was a last option. But I didn't date every men in my life. Most of my friends are men..

OP are you an introvert?
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:10am On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

Of course I dated other men. That's why he was also thinking that he was a last option. But I didn't date every men in my life. Most of my friends are men..

OP are you an introvert?
You dated other men? You see? Thats it! It was a case of having an "insurance" that irrespective of what transpired with your relationship with your BFs within these 8 years, you still have him (and perhaps others) hanging on waiting, guys that have your back. You wouldn't have dated him if any of the relationship had clicked perfectly well. You went for him simply because the others didn't click, hence, he was an option in your life then and was considered after others didn't go as envisaged. A good deal for you though...

My friend OP is in the shii but trust me not every guy get that girl "at last" and at same time it's demeaning 'waiting' for his time.

Let's connect via PM
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by kimco(m): 12:23am On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

He didn't shut the door. He said other women don't meet up to the standard and to be honest, I find that hard to believe. I believe it's love.

Don't take it personal, I'm just saying, if you had being crazily in love to the extent other women pale in comparison, you will also want to wait.

OP i think you need to explain what you mean by other women pale...because for 4 years if you have not met any other woman that is close to this wonder woman of yours the i am to believe ypur sample size is you Church premises and to a lesser extent your compound. 4years brother, its too much....but if you can wait and bear the regrets or reap the Joy...you r free to continue. Remember though that God hasnt forsaken you. you will find happiness if you dont restrict yourself.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 6:03am On May 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You dated other men? You see? Thats it! It was a case of having an "insurance" that irrespective of what transpired with your relationship with your BFs within these 8 years, you still have him (and perhaps others) hanging on waiting, guys that have your back. You wouldn't have dated him if any of the relationship had clicked perfectly well. You went for him simply because the others didn't click, hence, he was an option in your life then and was considered after others didn't go as envisaged. A good deal for you though...

My friend OP is in the shii but trust me not every guy get that girl "at last" and at same time it's demeaning 'waiting' for his time.

Let's connect via PM
That's not true. As I said you would have to wait for me to open a thread on him . Suffice it to know, I'm happy and greatful that other relationship didn't get to work. And Suffice it to know, what I know now, I didn't know it then. I'm wiser. I'm more powerful. I'm more grounded. I would have lost him if I had said yes to him then. I would have been shaken by what I see. I would never have seen him the way God sees him.

I actually don't want to bring spirituality into this but why not? We are in a religion section. The OP waiting on the lady He knew was meant for him signified God teaching him to wait on him. How do I know? Apart from other women paling in comparison. He is also spiritual. And how do I know that? Because he Knew he's not worthy of her yet? And how do I know that? Because God is also working in his life? How do I know that? Finally, because he said he is not ready for love.

It's confusing, right?

Many things on my mind, I'm not ready for love

Ladies and gentlemen, the OP submission signified he's also work in progress. If the babe says yes to him, he will lose her. Let him continue waiting. And if it doesn't work out, God only wants to teach him the act of waiting.

This thread makes me realize, there are some relationship you have to go through to appreciate the next one. Op, please work on yourself and prepare to hold on that lady if she says yes to you.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by Martinez19(m): 6:32am On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:
Is he now your husband? grin

Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by Martinez19(m): 6:35am On May 25, 2018
Have a talk with her, if she doesn't want to say a "yes" break the relationship. Life is too short for someone to do you anyhow.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by AtYourCervix: 6:40am On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

8 years, WTF!
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by AtYourCervix: 6:42am On May 25, 2018
Martinez19:
Have a talk with her, if she doesn't want to say a "yes" break the relationship. Life is too short for someone to do you anyhow.

Did you miss the part where OP said some spiritual Mumbo-Jumbo claimed she's the woman for him? so even if she refuses to say yes for a decade more, OP would be compelled to keep persisting as "Spiritual controls the physical"

This is what happens when one values spirituality, it overrides common sense
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by AtYourCervix: 6:43am On May 25, 2018
Martinez19:
Is he now your husband? grin
I'm the guy Luvmijeje is talking about, I'm at her cervix
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by Martinez19(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2018
AtYourCervix:

Did you miss the part where OP said some spiritual Mumbo-Jumbo claimed she's the woman for him? so even if she refuses to say yes for a decade more, OP would be compelled to keep persisting as "Spiritual controls the physical"

This is what happens when one values spirituality, it overrides common sense
If that is so, then I will say that op is a fool. Spiritual ko, spiritual ni.

Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by CAPSLOCKED: 8:55am On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

LOL
I'M SORRY, BUT YOUR GUY IS EVEN MORE FĂ–OLISH THAN THIS THREAD'S STARTER.

SO YOU THINK YOU'RE A GOOD THING? HAHA.. YOU'RE DELUDED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

That's not true. As I said you would have to wait for me to open a thread on him . Suffice it to know, I'm happy and greatful that other relationship didn't get to work. And Suffice it to know, what I know now, I didn't know it then. I'm wiser. I'm more powerful. I'm more grounded. I would have lost him if I had said yes to him then. I would have been shaken by what I see. I would never have seen him the way God sees him.

I actually don't want to bring spirituality into this but why not? We are in a religion section. The OP waiting on the lady He knew was meant for him signified God teaching him to wait on him. How do I know? Apart from other women paling in comparison. He is also spiritual. And how do I know that? Because he Knew he's not worthy of her yet? And how do I know that? Because God is also working in his life? How do I know that? Finally, because he said he is not ready for love.

It's confusing, right?
No disrespect but all these are afterthought. The fact is you settled for him after others had failed within the 8 years of his wait. Whether he turned out to be the best is another subject. He was an option then not the main forcus but only got elevated after other relationships collapsed.

All the spiritual Mumbo-Jumbo is heretic as there is NO portion of the scripture that proclaimed a woman being made for a man. There is nothing like preplanned soulmate in the Bible, humans only invented that to make themselves feel good.

Honestly, I don't envy him (your guy) and the OP a bit.

Ladies and gentlemen, the OP submission signified he's also work in progress. If the babe says yes to him, he will lose her. Let him continue waiting. And if it doesn't work out, God only wants to teach him the act of waiting.

This thread makes me realize, there are some relationship you have to go through to appreciate the next one. Op, please work on yourself and prepare to hold on that lady if she says yes to you.

I put it to the OP that he's introverted with probably a low self esteem, he's only hiding under the cover of spirituality but there is nothing spiritual here. God cannot be mocked.

I can bet that the lady in question is either in a relationship or has had relationship within the said 4 years and the dude is simply an option waiting for his time. OP should grow balls and move on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even Perfection Erodes With Time. Islam Needs Reformation / Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs / Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.